/got/

SURROUNDED BY LANNISTERS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fPgIIB67bw
metro.co.uk/2017/08/19/hbo-hackers-threaten-to-leak-game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-6863920/
streamable.com/kkris
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dany says she can't get pregnant
>Jon gets ten good men and impregnates the bitch
get hype

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

It's funny because even his kids were Lannisters. He was more surrounded than he even realized.

/got/

DANY! DANY! DANY!

Official Season Rankings
1>2>3>4>6>5>7

>jews will defend this

First for theon and jeyne

BOBBYYYYYYY

SAVE ME AAAAAARGHHHHHHH

Rhaegar wanted the prince that was promised to be named Aegon so he named both of his sons Aegon.

7X07 LEAKS ANY SECOND NOW

my time to shine

You know for all they were hyped up, the Sand Sneks were pretty inconsequential really

/ourgirl/!

thats because the backlash made d&d back downand kill em off

STOP THIS MADNESS

>suicide mission
>only extras and WHO? died
dissapointing desu

START THE DAMN WHOOOOOOREEEEEEE BEFORE I PISS MYSEEEEEELF

youtube.com/watch?v=2fPgIIB67bw

>Back when GoT was actually good

Backlash from who, I thought only places like /got/ hated them

>be nikolaj coster-waldau
>look forward to filming season five so so he can finally get jaimes great riverrun storyline
>receive script
>be disgusted
>okay maybe it looks worse on paper, it might be alright when we do it
>arrive at filming
>"put on this dress nikolaj oh and btw here are your co-actors"
>ncwfw

>"Give me ten good men and I'll impregnate the bitch"
>"I don't need an army, I need twenty good men"

Who said it better, /got/?

And now it begins.

KEK OF THE NORTH

tbqh I would be even more disappointed if major characters actually did die. the premise of this whole thing being "to catch a wight so that cersei believes them" is fucking retarded and would make for a shit death. I'd rather next season have a battle with the night king's army that actually matters and have people die in that than this.

GUYS

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNESS

*Teleports behind you*

Noh, now it ends

*cuts you with two swords*

IN THE NAME OF YOU KING BOBBY " THE BIG GUY" BARATHEON

>Only knights and nobles stayed alive
>All no name free folks and a no name Thoros died
Really makes you think

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Ser Ten of House Goodmen
Ser Twenty of House Goodmen
Ser Forty of House Armedmen
Ser Sixty-two of House Proudmen
Ser Fifty of House BestkillersontheIronIslands
Ser Sweet of House Girl
Ser Goodgirl of House Badpussy
Ser Andnaohit of House Bayginz
Ser Nhonaoh of House Witenz
Ser Waresma of House Sistah
Ser Funneh of House Hore
Ser King of House Indanorf
Ser Chaosh of House Isaladdah
Ser Iam of House Lordbolton
Ser Andarranal of House Ashposethassoffshashebleashwell
Ser Youreagreedy of House Bitch
Ser Andhoo of House Aaryoo
Ser Ayam of House Thadrunnedgad
Ser Letsgo of House Murduhtham
Ser Ima of House Fookinlegend
Ser Cuzhehad of House Aahrmer
Ser Andabig of House Fookinsword
Ser Poisond of the House Byhisenemies

Cuckmind

why did he bend the knee?
Also do the books mention jon snow being small or it's just a show only joke about kit?

>white walker dragon
this is the dumbest thing yet
jesus christ d and d

How many bastards do you think Bobby had? 10? 20?

>this gay script trick again

you GOT to be fucking kidding me

Because she agreed to kill the army of the dead. That's literally all he cares about.

IN MY DREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>thoros
what was this guy story? did he had anything special outside of reviving fire swordman?
Also how do jorah and thoros know each other?

Becuase Ellia's children would have no claim to the throne once he annulled his marriage. He wanted his descendant in line for the throne to be named Aegon.

Rhaegar was a nice guy but also kind of a dickhead, had he lived and the Rebellion failed, he would've inevitably created a power struggle himself by having 2 wives. Aegon Martell would've gone full Blackfyre and we'd have been reading about a second Targ revolution.

reincarnation is a thing and events that parallel events that have already taken place. if someone was going to re establish the targaryen dynasty it may as well be the reincarnation of the man that established the dynasty.

kind of a reason what namesakes are for. so that people can live again etc.

even dumber is going to be the scene where it breathes blue fire and breaks through the wall with the night king riding it

SEVEN KINGSOMS COULDNT FILL THE HOOOOOLEEEEEE

he was a good friend

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I PUT SUM KNICKERS ON!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT PIE AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN PIE AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis

He was first over the wall at Pyke, and killed a fuckload of Greyjoys. Thoros is extremely dangerous in the books, we don't get the same level of capability in the show. In the books he wins a 100 man melee.

what is going on here

metro.co.uk/2017/08/19/hbo-hackers-threaten-to-leak-game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-6863920/

They should do before 6 comes out on the tellybox.

He was supposed to make robert come to the red side but he failed.

He was a total sperg who wanted his prophesied warrior meant to save the world to be named Aegon and he had a good feeling about this one.

i reckon 50 at least

LEAK THIS FINALE IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING

THE WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHORE

not gonna lie i keked a bit

We've hit Peak Cuck lads

Ned? Is that you Ned? Old friend come closer... let me.. touch THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR.

sensible chuckle

I CANT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT SHE LOOOOOKEEEEEED LIIIIIKEEEEEEEE

>the hound
>davos
name me a better character than those, I'll wait.

Thoros in the Show:
* Likes drinking
* AHHH SAVE ME R'HLLOR

Thoros in the Books:
* Excellent fighter, killed a metric shitton of Iron Islander fucking shits when Balon got uppity

Val or the Godswood, /got/?

WHATS GOING ON HERE

Was Robert autistic? Why did he prolong his words so much?

YOU HEARD THE HAND, THE KINGS TOO FAAAAAAAAAAAAT FOR HIS AARRRRMOOOOOOUR

Friendly reminder Ayra cant act
streamable.com/kkris

>Promise me, Ned.

Totally thought that was a tiny-ass dick on her forehead

>Becuase Ellia's children would have no claim to the throne once he annulled his marriage.
This is an interesting hypothesis, I know that annulment in the Catholic/Faith of the Seven canon retcons the marriage but I didn't realize that it may delegtimize any heirs retroactively as well.

I really fucking hope George doesn't go that route in the books then, it would just smash the entire Aegon(Young Griff) plot line and render it pointless. I also feel like when and if Jon comes back from death in the books(if he is not narrowly saved by death from some Melisandre intervention), that he begins to change and lose himself like Berric did in the books.

I don't want this bullshit from the show where there is no cost to Jon's revival. GRRM has always maintained that he liked Gandalf the Grey better anyway and disliked that he came back as the White with no apparent downsides.

Noh.

You can visually see her trying to remember her lines

Davos is easily best man in both books and show.

He's honorable, but has an enormous amount of common sense. He's not retarded enough to get killed by someone like Cersei and is both the heart and reason of Stannis/Jon.

the wood witch said 20.

Also, that entire monologue is a fucking lie

He wanted her to marry a Lord and raise sons who would become knights. He didn't want her breaking rules and shit

THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARE IS PREGNANT.

>You probably don't remember Euron inside knitting
What did she mean by this

THE GOOOOOOOOOOOODS BE DAAAAAAAMNEEEEED

IT WAS HOOOOLLOOOOW VICTORY

It's strange because she's somehow got WORSE at acting over time.

Rhaegar left his wife for this 6 because muh prophecy

>Promise me, Ned. Promise to say that I was raped so they don't think I'm a dumb whore.
wew

These jealous bitches can't handle her 10/10 face. What the fuck are they even on about? That girl is so fucking pretty.

WHAT'S THIS MADNESS?

Hate to break it to ya m8 but everything they cut was because Martin gave them the outline of the final 2 books. That means that yes, Aegon and Connington got the axe completely because their plot will go nowhere, same thing with Victarion.

Aegon and Victarion will both likely be casualties rob Euron/Cersei. Euron is pretty much confirmed the final human villain of the series at this point.

Same thing with Stoneheart. The show is garbage compared to the books but if they cut an entire storyline completely, it's because what Martin told them means it's not really going to be a major part of the end game.

>tfw jaime will kill cersei's unborn child
based

>rhaegar ruined his family's dynasty for this 5/10

THE CRYPTS, NEEEEEEEED

>Next shot is Daenerys’s body hanging from the walls in King’s Landing. The people of King’s Landing are throwing shit at her body and make fun of her corpse.

I mean, I don't think this will actually happen, but if it does, I take back everything I said about D&D, it will all be worth it.

This thread is complete shit

>rewatching
>sam only tells jon about the dragonglass when he's off to hardhome
this coupled with him not believing stannis had obsidian on dragonstone makes me think sam is the biggest retard alive

come on, she looks good in normal life.

Better?