What are some movies where the protagonist is faced with an ultimatum?

What are some movies where the protagonist is faced with an ultimatum?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Lb8Po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GIBS

How do you find a family in generational poverty?

in bruges

just axe around

>if you don't have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family
They'll fucking kill you the next week

Not one thing to fix the problems with black Americans, literally just gibs us free shit so more blacks can be created.

This fucking world mang.

Obama tanked race relations.

Jesus, Americans truly are retarded

Ending white privilege is THE solution to problems of color.

"Nigger, Here Are Two Requests" starring Ben Garrison.

>Here is one request from a white slave owner:
>WORK OR DIE

>GIVE US FREE SHIT

that's a gross looking human

>Sup Forums is leaking again

You can't end white privilege. Their advantage is in the brain.

>human
that's where you're wrong

the bottom half is worse

>americans
niggers

>Reddit is being a cuck again

I don't think we need to give black people the permission to take our shit, they'll do it anyways.

So we need to exterminate whites. Asians should also leave america, it's not their homeland.

Why does it descend into ebonics?

I hate niggers too but this isn't the place to discuss politics, you stupid nigger.

>"we black pplz gots some requests ah ya'll"
>proceeds to just ask white people to give all their shit to black people

*sigh* never change black people. You're doin just fine

Did their Jewish editor forget to translate the second half?

Then you get to the comments

I get it now, the honkeys who support BLM are just pay piggies looking for a thrill.

she couldnt contain herself

>1. give me free shit because i am black
>2. give me free shit because i am black
>3. give me free shit because i am black
>4. give me free shit because i am black
>5. give me free shit because i am black
>6. give me free shit because i am black
>7. give me free shit because i am black
>8. give me free shit because i am black
>9. give me free shit because i am black
>10. give me free shit because i am black
lol america

>Number 7

I can't read this. Jesus christ

Obama didn't do shit. Dying media organizations looking to maximize profit (and minimize ethics) did, along with people looking for any excuse they could find to take the focus off of the wealth gap.

Better them than Sup Forumsedditors here for capeshit and Sup Forums meme posting

>Obama tanked race relations.
>tfw I get called racist when I say this

I'm really fed up with the fucking race bating threads, mods do something about this shit.

What a cuck

>problems of color.
Made me think.

Yaw nee to ree dis shit. It impotant

Even if I gave them my house, they wouldn't be able for afford the property taxes or upkeep costs. Hydro is $300+ a month. Had to fix the AC at the start of the summer and that was $1700.

What good is giving them a house if it's just going to be condemned within 5 years?

>Gibs gibs gibis and oh gibs

>NIGR
I know this isn't the real krager because this guy made me laugh

>these are the people demanding that 150-year-old Confederate monuments be demolished because MUH FEELINGS

Like they care about the future

Which BLM leader is this?
The one who had a shit-fit over a character from Planet of the Apes, or the white guy LARPing as a black guy?

>ultimatum

No such thing in real life. There are always other choices.

why is it always some bearded ginger fuck typing cuck shit like this

>niggers are actually against whites
I can't wait until they try this shit once spics or asians are in charge.

>7

I dunno, but when I want something from somebody, I usually don't insult them

also why bother with 10 request while you can do with 2

1 - gibs us your shit
2 - dox anyone who disagree

I weep for America.

They can't deal with the fact people find ginger women hot, but ginger men weird as fuck, so they're looking to spite everyone.

end all welfare programs

let black people sink or swim

FPBP

LMAO all the honkys in this thread defending nazis and choosing the wrong side of history. Enjoy being totally smashed to the ground and smacked to a pulp. We will not hestiste to kill you all, that's what you get for being racist.

also poor whites

BLM supporters make me ashamed to be black. it made sense before but this is getting out of hand

>BLM is not a hate group

Two sentences in and you can already tell that you can completely disregard this utter retard's opinion.

tl;dr:

WHITE PEOPLE BIG MONEYS 2 BLACKS

>end all police programs
>let black people thrive
FTFY SENPAI

BAIT ALERT
HIDE BAIT POSTS
IGNORE BAIT POSTERS
DO NOT REPLY TO BAIT POSTERS

It should of been obvious at

>Hey, whoa, hold up.

>Obama didn't do shit.

ITT fact-denial.

History is filled with minorities/second class groups of people getting out of line and then getting "corrected". I mean this when i say best of luck in your future.

This is satire yeah?

>"EVERY BLACK PERSON IS INNOCENT"
>police officer gets off because they weren't
>"SHIEEEEEEEEEEET"

It's fake

Is this shit a joke? It has to be a joke.

>You see, it's not the fault of race-baiting Democrats. It's ACTUALLY the fault of da evul capitalists and they're evil, evil money!

Every time. Every fucking time you idiots try to defend with this shit.

No this was literally written by one of the founders of BLM Louisville

They'll be fine because hunting and farming. POC will just starve.

FUcking uncle tom, go back to your masters you piece of shit. We will skin you alive and then cover you in white skin skinned off some honky in the right time, to make gods know what your crimes were.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
7 and 8 are so funny because it's exactly what white women do. Fire white men to please black men

>implying it can't be both
It's surely just coincidence that BLM sprang up in the wake of the Occupy movement.

>During the Spanish Inquisition, people of red hair were identified as Jewish and isolated for persecution.[27] In Medieval Italy and Spain, red hair was associated with the heretical nature of Jews and their rejection of Jesus, and thus Judas Iscariot was commonly depicted as red-haired in Italian and Spanish art.[28] Writers from Shakespeare to Dickens would identify Jewish characters by giving them red hair, with red-hair being given by the authors to villainous Jewish characters such as Shylock and Fagin.[29] The antisemitic association persisted into modern times in Soviet Russia.[30]

>Please, please run over us again with a car. I'm literally asking for it.

That rhetoric is actually pretty popular in right wing circles. I remember it getting play when hurricane Katrina happened as a criticism of the media coverage of it and as a way to defend Bush.

It's real

archive.is/Lb8Po

this is a joke right? do black americans not realize that brown people and even blacks not from america hate them?

the fuck is "yaw"? If they address white people why can't they try to write in their language?
Also if I was american and I'd own property I'd give it back to the natives

Inshallah the Mahdi, Dummah Bin Trump (pbuh), will take care of these infidel dogs.

it never made sense, back lives don't matter

Why would it be? It's the only way to end centuries-long racism and systemic white privilege. Typical white response to take anything a PoC says as humorous.

The people are waking up, the day of the rope is near.

>#7
What the fuck man

I miss class struggle as a talking point.

>americans
If only a civil war actually started and they all killed themselves.

W E
E

and yet the guy managed to not only fuck a woman but have a kid with her. a white kid, by the way. meanwhile, your ass is busy jerking off online. stay mad!

If you were an evil Capitalist and you owned media institutions, wouldn't it be within your best interest to draw focus away from the wealth gap? I mean, is it really any wonder that after Occupy Wall Street ended, there was very little in the way of a discussion on classism at all?

But nah, I guess Obama saying Tayvon could have been his son or something is what ruined race relations instead.

You just outed yourself as hateful racist not only that, as hateful idiot moronic racist who doesn't know google do this in accordance to your search history and preferences.

Americans really have a lot of patience to be able to deal with these "people"

>yaw

Actually you're the one with the tailored search results. blm supporter I take it?

if I lived in Africa I'd be pretty pissed that my ancestors were not taken as slaves to America, these first world blacks don't know how fucking good they have it

>muh wealth gap

It isn't a fucking argument.
It's literally just faggots whining over some people having more money than them, not a conspiracy.

>people will read this and still argue that de-segregation was necessary
Jeezie peezie

No, I get the same results as him in incognito mode.

>open incognito window
>get the other user's results

Hmm...

no, thats the results i get as well

TELEVISION & FILM