I genuinely don't get Hillary's strategy by naming us

I genuinely don't get Hillary's strategy by naming us.

If she pretended we don't exist, no one would know about us who don't already know about us and everyone would keep on living in blissful ignorance.

But now normies are going to come here thinking they're going to stump us because they read Jared Diamond and listened to their Marxist professor's lectures, but they're going to end up getting redpilled in the process.

In fact, this little stunt of Hillary's will probably end up redpilling hundreds of thousands of new people within the next few months.
Because this is what happened to 90% of us who came here in the first place.

Are they seriously this stupid? Do they not realize this plan is going to massively backfire on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtP5lSQgll8
youtube.com/watch?v=YeymDHht2g8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.

pretty much

You got it.

Time to celebrate.
youtube.com/watch?v=LtP5lSQgll8

>Are they seriously this stupid?
Yes, either that, or her staff is actively working against her, which is equally as plausible.

It's not going to backfire because the board opens up with fucking Nazi salute threads and open "racism" for the thin skinned fucks.

They see the "n word" and flip out, close the tab and then tweet/blog about this shit.

They're not going to get redpilled at all, these people arent even opening the threads 9/10 times. They're useful idiots the game for the media and hillary, none of them can form rational thoughts

My 70 year old aunt is voting who her son and friends vote and telling our family trump's racist because "her good friend said so and she watches the news".

If you seriously think Trump is going to somehow is going to win at this point after today's speech where CNN and other "major news outlets" picked up her blatant fucking lies about the alt-right, you're one dense motherfucker.

All they need to hear is her go "TRUMP IS SUPPORTED BY RACISTS" and the liberal mind goes "OH NO I'LL BE A RACIST FOR VOTING TRUMP!" because these fucks are consumed by peer pressure.

Holy shit am I autistic the fuck did I write

"is going to somehow is going to win" fuck me

Your 70 year old aunt wasn't the demographic this speech was geared towards.

It was towards the millennial Bernfags who actually know how to use the internet.

The Nazis on this board are posting I rani ally. Yeah, a few probably really believe it but they are a very tiny, if vocal minority.

pol is historically Ron Paul libertarians but recently has become enamored with Hillary. It's just a phase and will go back to Ron Paul stuff after November :)

They put a spotlight because it highlights how fucking ridiculous you all are during a time when the Trump campaign is actively courting you for silent majority votes, ala Brexit. Farange showing up at that Trump rally wasn't a coincidence; senpai. You guys are literally Trump's trump card and the fact that you're too stupid to realize it will win Hillary the presidency.

hello
stop buying my country pls

'supporters' before the speech had no idea what the alt-right is

youtube.com/watch?v=YeymDHht2g8

I'm pretty sure this post doesn't make sense.

Are you seriously implying Sup Forums makes any difference in anything?

kek

It takes ages to become redpilled. Its a long and slow process. It was for me at least, and I was the kind of lefty that actually believed in the kind of things hillary is saying, so basically I'm the kind of person hillary is likely to send here.

Her plan is to associate Trump with a scary sounding group in order to try ruin his name.

Thanks for etc.

$0.05 deposited in etc.

wtf I hate etc.

Any press is good press, how many people found Sup Forums after Bill O'?

She didnt name us.
There's alt-right on Sup Forums, Reddit and Twitter. Except here it's more of a HQ while Reddit and Twitter are battlefields.

>sage
how narcissistic are you guys? she didnt name Sup Forums or Sup Forums. but you all need to think you are so important that you lie to yourselves.

>didn't name us
m8, the CNN article literally links directly to Sup Forums.

Hillary is a barely alive syphilitic stroke victim who is being kept together by tens of millions of dollars so that the "establishment" can have another golden child puppet like they created with Obama.

Her campaign has no idea what its doing aside from constant damage control and manipulating the media. She accuses Trump of being supported by the KKK while she herself is in bed with the KKK. Its run of the mill deflection that even a downy could see past.

We actually are important though.

An Aussie shitpost calling someone a manlet usually gets more replies than the average Hillary tweet.

Normies and Newfags welcome.

>that even a downy could see past
A... user I have to tell you something about the average American

How many times do I need to tell you fuckers that Hillary is secretly on our side?

She has a history of hating niggers, she has KKK connections, and now she is bringing popularity to the alt-right.

She has successfully infiltrated the democratic party. She is the wolf in sheep's clothing.

We're controlled opposition, senpai

but to Hillary we are all niggers.

Like I said, complete fucking idiots. Honestly, I should actually thank you guys. This means that the Trump campaigns strategy is horribly miscalculated. It'll be funny as hell when he becomes the Snakes on a Plane of Presidential nominees.

No they aren't, but they will arrive inevitably anyway as they always have in the past.

>the Snakes on a Plane of Presidential nominees

You mean a candidate that no one admits they actually like in public, but deep down they secretly love?

Found Sup Forums from watching the aftermath of Boxxy...

The idea was to downplay Trump's popularity by making it seem like we're the very vocal minority.

>normies lookin at you like you're the cause

>Because this is what happened to 90% of us who came here in the first place.

>I have a low IQ and high susceptibility to suggestion and groupthink
>everyone else must also

your error, dear OP, is in thinking that just because you're retarded others must be too.

Most likely people will come here to see how racist and bigoted we are so they can dismiss everything we say without argument then laugh at us. A smaller piece of the pie might actually stick around and learn something. I mean some one who is truly interested in politics and understanding would like to know exactly what deck their opponent is playing so they can refute their points. The problem for them is that facts are on our side and that may really make them think.

Maybe she is attempting to use her samson option

Yes, and who nobody will go out and support in a way that matters because they were too busy shitposting memes on the internet.

Truth. this is exactly how cucks act. they are closed minded , mindless faggots. not a fucking one of them will be red pilled. you see, goy, the only way to be red pilled, IS TO HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN. this mindless drones of msnbcuck have no brains.

>more votes in the primaries than any other Republican candidate in history
>regularly has thousands of people at his rallies, even when he goes to bumfuck small towns

>no one will go out to vote for him in the general

k, keep me posted.

Every long time Sup Forumsack knows its a common story of people coming here to laugh at the "nazis" and shitpost among them then actually beginning to understand things from the Sup Forums perspective after some time.

She's abandoning us. I didn't get the memo today and none of the portuguese did.

The biggest flaw in greater conspiracy theories, and that's relevant here, is the assumption that the people in charge are particularly more intelligent than the average person, and that they are particularly well informed.

What were finding out in this age of infinite information is not that there are shadowy figures controlling our lives, but that those people are buffoons who've only managed to get away with their secrets because of the impracticality of discovering them.

Are we just the niggers of the internet?

This is how she looks to normal people after today.

This just seems like a hugely unsustainable lie.

No tumblr is

I think it's more that we've been able to find out that there are shadowy figures who would like to control are lives and are actively trying to, but the age of information is preventing this from happening and making their attempts and themselves seem transparent.

Probably the same way they thought Dallas would be a good staging ground for anti-police violence due to the prevalence of open carrying and, well, being in Texas.

Look how that panned out.

What if we get blue pilled instead?

Like the influx is so bad, that we can't voice anything without being shitposted into oblivion so most Sup Forumsacks just up and leave like when Gamergate hit Sup Forums and most Sup Forumsirgins left due to the influx of normies.

Hi new white ppl. Why you no have babies ? the globalists need food to feed their satanic war gods.

First, the primaries are completely different from the general election, you dingus. His historically high numbers were only in comparison to other Republican candidates. Winning a majority of half the country is still less than half. Second, I'm talking specifically about his online supporters. He's recognized that he has a sizable following who only communicate this fact online because voting him is akin to admitting psychopathy and he wants your votes. That's why he's relating you chucklefucks to Brexit voters by putting Farange out there. Their silent majority proved the polls wrong and he hopes his silent majority will do the same. But please, prove him and his campaign wrong.

Yeah well I'm sure there's always been groups trying to be that eyeball atop the pyramid, and I'm sure for some portions of time some.of those groups have been mostly successful. In any case most people will presume as much when pressed on it. Even mainstream people. So it's no big surprise when we hear some James Bond shit in real life. What I think does/will come as a surprise to most people is just how bad they really are at it.

What the fuck are you doing here, genius?

Pretty much.
The truth can't stay in the box forever and the mainstream is going to slowly shift in our favor. There's nothing they can do to stop this from snowballing.

The only card they have to play at this point is to shut down the internet or heavily censor it.

Nah. The lulz will flow endlessly like a rich ambrosia. They'll flip out over the most benign of Hitler memos, and become hilariously tongue tied and defensive to the most basic of arguments.

Oh they'll try to shit post.l, but the moment they get triggered they'll try to engage unironically. And that'll be the first step.

Why'd Sup Forums celebrate to the song of the (((Trade Federation))), though?

All they ever had was division. That's why they accuse us of being divisive (by presuming to exist) and why they had Mike Brown's mom at their convention. In their puritanical ideology, namecalling is a legitimate and compelling argument.

>Like the influx is so bad, that we can't voice anything without being shitposted into oblivion
Moot already tried that with military grade cuckposting. It didn't work, aka: "The cuck hasn't stuck."

>Gamergate hit Sup Forums and most Sup Forumsirgins left
kek. The only Sup Forumsirgins that left were overly sensitive sjws that couldn't handle the bantz.

If you look at the years following WW2 these elitist international groups were quite good at manipulating politics, the problem is today they are still recycling the same outdated formulas that don't work so they seem flustered at all these failures.

>tfw here for months and only ever got redpilled on muslims

your move Sup Forums

>ut you all need to think you are so important that you lie to yourselves.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: mczliOCm) 08/25/16(Thu)17:56:49 No.86596460▶
>
>>didn't name us
>m8, the CNN article literally links directly to Sup Forums.
He meant Hillary's speech, famalam.

This shits great how come no ones mentioned on /gif or /b that we have a whole page for ylyl aka /pol I could have been keking for months

Don't worry shill. You'll get how responding and greentexting works eventually.
Just give it time.

Any press is not good press.
Maybe in the primaries where everyone didn't care about racism, but not now.

Sup Forums is easily the most addictive site on the web

terrible idea linking to it

HAWHAW

mine too you slitty eyed lizards

she is crazy old lady.

>hundreds of thousands of new people

Sup Forums has more unique visitors per month than any major televised news network.

This doesn't make the site impressive, it makes mainstream news pathetic.

This is true I found this place in high school and ten years later in still trapped here.

It started with \b\, then \ck\, \mu\, \tv\ then \sp\.

Now I only come for \pol\.

For me it was Sup Forums > Sup Forums > Sup Forums.

Now I almost exclusively browse Sup Forums and /ck/.
/his/ had the potential to be great but they blew it.

Can confirm that Sup Forums can and will draw you in and there is no escape.
Here's my cautionary tale

>Came to Sup Forums entirely by accident in 2006 while looking for stuff about fallout 2
>got mad as fuck when the thread I bookmarked was missing the next day
>started looking for said thread
>suddenly I'm lurking daily
>Now I'm stuck and I can't leave

WAKE ME UP

It's to late user once you enter Sup Forums, Lord Kek will make you one of his servants. Come drink the kool aid user

NAH, a lotta normies will pass thru here like going to some kind of museum of horrors, and leave shaken at the thought of what humanity is capable of believing and supporting

Its a forced move.

She has sat out of the game trying to run out the clock on the scandals.

Unfortunatley for her, its the wrong year for it, people are pissed and not letting all her bullshit go like they did pre-economy downturn in the 90's. Its been over 200 days since she said anything of substance on the MSM, shes HAD to make a move, but the only one left to her was a fairly risky one.

It essentially boiled down to "waaah, all these sexist racist homophobic crazies dont like me! Whaaaaa!" (Btw, theyre called the "alt-right")

She had to make us sound like some sort of actually organized movement to try to galvanize her supporters. Unfortunatley for het she is also risking tossing us a banner to actually rally under.

Its not like she can talk about foreign policy, the economy, or anything with actual substance, those all tie back in to the scandals she is embroiled in, the only option she had left that doesnt tie back to her various blunders and corruption scandals was to squeal about opression
By a bunch of young white males.

>be me, /k/ommando
>goddamned Sup Forumslaks always bleeding over into our magical place
>huh, wonder what Sup Forums is all about anyways
>try to leave
>cant leave.... CANT LEAVE
>OH GOD I CANT LOOK AWAY

now I surf /k/ and Sup Forums.

kek

This.

I came here two years ago because a friend of mine starting saying things from here. I was cautious and called this place bigoted. I came here to see what it was all about. I never left. Kek shone his light upon me that day.

Good points OP

She doesn't realize that to begin with, there is a massive amount of people who will not publicly say they will vote Trump and scream her name. Likely the same people who would visit here in the first place.

In reality and in the anonymity of the voting booth they will check the box next to Trump

Flippin idiots is what they are.

Okay can somebody please explain to me why when I make a thread it's full of leftie faggots and CTR shills but when other people make threads it's filled with people who agree with us?

MSM is really covering her ass big league too.
When you go to facebook, youtube, anywhere really you see very high traffic on Trumps stuff with a very high like to dislike ratio.

Clinton not so much. Trumps supporters understand that the mainstream media isnt covering the news in an honest or fair manner, so they have began utilizing other alternative sources.

Look at the shill-witches little "alt-right boogaloo" its all the news is talking about.

Nigel farange's speech that BTFO of everyone? Nope, not on MSM.

But its online, and more people go there, the news has been shrieking that the sky is falling for so long its become background noise to most people, this may be the first election where non-traditional media plays a larger role than the mainstream media does.

Normally all these people who look at the poll's go "oh, says we are losing, guess were fucked" are networking with eachother online and going "wait a minute, something doesnt add up here."

Farange's speech highlighted this. In the UK the morning of the vote pro-brexit was rated 10 points behind. He stated that he was able to get people to start talking, ignore the conditioning, and vote.

Lo and begold, they won, despite literally every mainstream source SCREAMING that it wasnt going to happen.

The world is waking up.....

Similar story.

>Go on reddit and see everyone talking about /fit/.
>Check out /fit/ for a bit. Actually learn some stuff.
>Election year - better check out what Sup Forums thinks of my boy Bernie.
>Red-pilled.
>MAGA hat owner.

No clue how it happened, but it did.

People have heard of anonymous though.
Now anonymous is a legit threat

>but they're going to end up getting redpilled in the process.

There's the flaw in your argument.

Which will happen when obama gives away the internet soon

She's stupid. Are you just noticing?

it's a typical diversion tactic. Email and CF heat is rising. A new bogeyman will divert attention.

Bill did the same by starting the Balkans war at the height of the Starr investigation. And ended up bombing the Chinese embassy LOL

Do you start all your threads with pics of the Fuhrer? That would bring them in like flies. They see Selena Gomez and assume it's a wholesome pro-immigration thread.

share this

>Came to Sup Forums back in 07 because a broad I wanted to bang was a huge Sup Forumstard.
>Left because people on Sup Forumsare fucking weird and most of the good jokes filter to the rest of the internet eventually anyhow.
>Few years pass and it's now 2015.
>People keep saying, "Sup Forums was right again."
>FUCK IT, go to Sup Forums
>First thread I see is about the holocaust.
>Read every post with relevant data.
>Look up data sources.
>It's all mostly true
>Absorb everything
>Read every red pill thread.
>Burned too hot and now I can't find pleasure in any non-political form of entertainment.

Or, how I went from a bleeding heart to a nationalist in 30 days