She is turning out to be a beautiful teen

Will she launch a new crusade 20 years from now when she is elected queen????????

I think so, she has showed subtly she despises muslims plus the literature she reads is pretty right wing, Conrad, Celine, etc...

Also Catalans hate her, and they have many muslims among their ranks

>christcuck shit
>going on crusades into some shitty desert while you leave your women, children, and dependent behind in europe to get raped and enslaved by muslims

Christians are the biggest cucks on this planet

She is basically a young woman already :)

Literally who

you are protestent, what do you even know about noble catholic custom of crusades?

show some respect

I come from a family of Roman Catholics actually.

you are irish peasant?

Show fucking respect to the future queen of France and Spain. She is a Bourbon

The portuguese are suebic germanics

suffer not the b*urbon to live

Mano a tua obsessão é patética.Aposto que és monarquista.
Viva a república,viva o honra do povo.

:)
She is the queen of my heart too

Do you realise creating this thread would be punishable under the Spanish law?

this guy is an english catholic, and he's far from any form of peasant

Kind of looks like her grandmother a bit.

I want a princess gf right now

>elected queen
MONARCHY DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY

blacked when?

>mfw she becomes a total slut and gets banged by a muslim scatalan football player

Que se muera

El friegaplatos.

>plus the literature she reads is pretty right wing, Conrad

>Joseph Conrad
>right wing

nigga u ever read him even? he was the first (and probably the greatest) writer to ever explore the atrocities of colonialism and structural, political racism with gruesome realistic depictions; also given his background (emigrated from occupied Poland) I can assure you he had quite fucking strong views on opression.

Hope that his works won't corrupt her young mind.

saged and reported this pedo thread

POLSKA DLA POLAKÓW

ANGLIA DLA ANGLIKÓW I POLAKÓW

OEEUEUEUEEEEEEEEE

zabij sie

keep dreaming niggers of europe

No she’ll get brown hair like all other kids get when they get older and then if you look closely she has a crooked nose.

if i wasnt gonna get banned i would give her a cum tribute

Say hi to the future queen of Poland, baby.

brown hair looks better with blue eyes, and the nose it's what makes her different.

>brown hair looks better with blue eyes,
whatever makes you feel better about yourself muhammed

She’s gonna lose the blue eyes too, idiot. Everyone is born with blue eyes, even some black people are.

She's gonna lose her white skin too, in a couple years she'll look 100% sub saharan african trust me.

>Also Catalans hate her
nobody hate her here, alberto

Her mother is racist and rude.
I hope that she will not be affected.

Her mother is racist and rude.

I hope that she will not be affected.

why is she racist? I've never heard this

Catalans want to end the Monarchy doe

this has nothing to do with hating the infanta

just saying I wouldn't trust her around one

When she becomes Queen of Spain, Hispanic America will beg for her to take us back. Hopefully she will take the offer and Reconquista the shit out of this continent. Amerindians, blacks and mestizos may serve her as slaves and as soldiers for the incoming crusades.

The attitude when she came to Japan changed the people in contact with the expression of disappointment.

>tfw the Spanish princess is a CUTE
wtf give the Spanish their empire back

She's 12 years old

Princess of Italy is 2 years older and way taller, superior italian genetics

>Princess of Italy

Even if they have no power it is still the royal family

I hate pedos so fucking much

just imagine when she will start to have fun with BIG BLACK COCK

they cant leave my princess alone...

Please explain again but more coherently.

not really

How does one get a royal title so that he can marry her?
Asking for a friend

You don't need a royal title or anything these days, they'll marry any nobody. Her mother is a plebeian journalist.

I'd recommend you r*publicucks kill yourself before your lèse majesté gets you hanged and quartered

look alike.

>time keeps stealing the loli away from us
MAKE IT STOP

only if we could

didn't know spain had a queen desu

>Japanese "princesses"

Japanese royalty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spanish ''''''''''''royalty'''''''''''''''

japs are direct descendants of literal God, moors marry random cucks from the street

That's the princess, this is our Queen
100% plebeian

looks like a cunt desu

this

Maybe you missed some centuries of history
Since all queens in history were cunts

She will marry a nigger because that's popular between current european royalties

apaga esta merda já

Man imagine being that girl in a country full of qts, life is a bitch some times.

>in a country full of qts
>japan
lol

Good for her, she lives in Japan, so she doesn't have to worry about that

>Japan
>country full of qts
What a fucking dumb weeaboo, real life is not a homossexual anime kawaii

She will be a concubine to the Sultan of Francia

she's gonna lose her virginity...

...with a nigger

Celine is right wing as fuck though
>"Ce sont les esprits pervers qui rendent la vie insupportable. Ils trouvent des intentions partout. Moi je me sens devenir si pervers que ça me tourne en folie raciste. Et pas qu’un petit peu ! Raciste 100 pour 100 ! autant que communiste, sans les Juifs ! À l’heure où nous sommes, dans les circonstances si tragiques, l’indifférence n’est plus de mise. Il faut choisir, il faut opter pour un genre de perversion, ça suffit plus de se dire méchant, il faut avoir une foi terrible, une intolérance atroce, y a pas beaucoup de choix, c’est l’aryenne ou la maçonnique, juive ou anti-juive. Ça va nous donner vingt ans de rigolade. Je ressens, tellement je suis drôle, des choses encore bien plus perverses. Des véritablessadismes. Je me sens très ami d’Hitler, très ami de tous les Allemands, je trouve que ce sont des frères, qu’ils ont bien raison d’être si racistes. Ça me ferait énormément de peine si jamais ils étaient battus. Je trouve que nos vrais ennemis c’est les Juifs et les francs-maçons. Que la guerre qui vient c’est la guerre des Juifs et des francs-maçons, que c’est pas du tout la nôtre. Que c’est un crime qu’on nous oblige à porter les armes contre des personnes de notre race, qui nous demandent rien, que c’est juste pour faire plaisir aux détrousseurs du ghetto. Que c’est bien la dégringolade au dernier cran de dégueulasserie"

rabeta

translated
>"Perverted minds ruin life. They find intentions everywhere. I'm becoming so perverted it's turning into racist madness. And not just a little ! 100% racist ! As much as i'd be communist, if jews didn't exist !
>Given the time and the tragic circumstances, one can not stay indifferent. One needs to choose, one needs to opt for one type of perversion, it is not enough to say you're mean, you need a terrible faith, atrocious intolerance, there isn't much choice, it's the aryan or the masonic, jewish or anti-jewish. This will make us laugh for 20 years.
>It's funny, i feel even more perverted things. True sadisms. I feel very friendly towards Hitler and the German people, they are our brothers, they are right to be racist, I'd feel bad if they lost. I think our real enemies are the Jews and the freemasons. That the coming war is the war of Jews and freemasons, and not at all ours.
>It is a crime to force us to bear arms against people of our race, who didn't ask for anything, it is all to please those thieves from the ghetto.
>We really are falling down to the bottom of depravity.

tfw the spanish princess is reading this