thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY
youtube.com/watch?v=2gsAipzojj4&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lizard-man
youtube.com/watch?v=qI-Takf76RY

God this is sad. The back drop, lack of actual clips, the barrel scraping for content to review. On the other side the new AVGN was pretty good and well made. Felt like an old one. This constant JUST/UnJUST lifestyle can't be healthy for James.

His movie reviews are not as fun without clips and music.

He must be on his last copyright strike or something and is scared shitless. I don't see youtube deleting a 2+mil subscribed youtuber though

I don't know. That autist Doug is promoted on the front page frequently and he uses clips. James never had too many issues with copyright on YT, I think he's just playing it safe. At the same time why even bother? James is a good reviewer but these new ones are just so awkward due to lack of supplementals. Like just host reviews on Cinemassacre.com or Vidme or whatever. They'll get less views but atleast they won't be shit and will give the fans what they want.

James kino is back on the menu boys

I checked and there are no new board james episodes, you liar.

The new AVGN review was kino though

>there aren't any more shitty NES games to review
>there will never be another good AVGN ever again

They take revenue hit idiots,like earn only 30% of what it makes.

Last AVGN was great besides the music

>Not getting sedated with a gameboy

How do we contact james without mike interfering?
Somebody needs to tell james to stop forcing ranty shit in his videos.

He needs to evolve his character. Just be like shit, okay Im all raged out, now Im the slightly annoyed videogame man and I will just review games naturally

>dedicating that much of the Gameboy episode to talking about the longevity of its shelf life without even mentioning Pokemon
Instead, as always, James and Mike have to make everything about muh zelda. Tetris and Pokemon are the only reasons the Gameboy was what it was.

hearing rapbeats in avgn was pretty weird lol

i got a handjob under a georgetown hoyas starter jacket during this movie, thanks tyler

>yeah trying to make him hip for the kids...frankensteins cooooooooooool

>go out of your way to not use music or images from the movie
>flagged for copyright violation anyway

>new avgn felt like the old ones

Nah, he's been phoning it it since his movie flopped. His spirit is broken but he still has to pay bills.

>Big HD tv
>Not a tiny piece of shit

How times change

I remember being able to rotate the camera.

How much of shit taste in cinema do you need to not like Mortal Kombat the movie. It's not only the best video game movie ever made next to DOA, but it's top 10 greatest martial art movies ever made. The fact he tried so hard to be some cinema snob by saying Mortal Kombat wasn't good just shows that James is nothing more than a fucking has been.

>That autist Doug is promoted on the front page frequently and he uses clips.
Doug has said he gets copyright claims practically weekly.

Comfy Sack > AVGN
youtube.com/watch?v=2gsAipzojj4&t=0s

Its an angry review of something, they always miss shit out in order to make a joke

These guys are the Chris Stuckmenn of video games.

But the time they made fun of James was really funny.

man he looks like shit

Well he did make the new TV a bit in an AVGN video in the last year or so.

nu avgn is so tame. It's like he can't even get mad anymore. He cares so little he got burnt out of emotions. when he said he was going to make it a fight about game gear but that would take an extra week so he didn't, like bitch you make an avgn episode once a year, just quit or suck it up.

He looks okay for a forty year old family father

this

He posted an update in the description saying he had no idea

Why are they so fucking obsessed with Nintendo and Zelda?

Justice for Bootsy when?

Never.

Apart from the cringy ending it was alright

is he autistic?

Did he start Rogaine between those?

Douge knows what's up.

>Metokur is making a video about Latza that will be released in a week or two
How does it feel that /ourguy/ is going to be mainstream and this board is going to be flooded by newfriends who all want to make Latza Megalulz?

That sounds awful. I don't want a bunch of normies knowing about /ourguy/. Those people need to fuck off.

and yet he's still going and hasn't been taken down

DON'T DO IT! LEAVE HIM ALONE!

>tfw Latza is well on his way to becoming the Tommy Wiseau of e-celebs

Why does he always does that goofy ass face? He looks like a faggot.

How did you like his review bro's.

God no!