Is being into feet degenerate?

is being into feet degenerate?

I don't get it.

Yes, could be worse though, you could be one of those diaper-fetishists.

of a fucking furfag

Yes, feet are fucking not attractive. How you can have hard on with feet ?

how can you have a hard-on with two sacs of fat for which size is completely uncorrelated with fertility or milk production?

Because it's genetic, man are attracted to that. It's called essentialism. It's just natural here.

Pretty much yeah if you're from Europe. I've noticed Swedes especially always talk about feet and never meters.

they're aesthetic and they smell nice

I

>aesthetic and they smell nice

kys

they smell like the rest of the body

fuck you nigger you can't pick your kink, at least I wasn't born a pedophile, or a necrophiliac or some shit

You're french. You probably enjoy smelly girl feet.

Yes, and I don't care

Feet are nice as a part of the whole package.

All italians also have feet fetish because italy is a feet and italian girls have the smelliest feet because cheese

Didn't know I was into feet until last night. Had my gf all oiled up giving her a massage when I got to her feet I started to get hard. Had her rub one of her feet on my dick and I sucked on her toes.

One of the best orgasms I ever had. She just got off work too so they were slightly smeller which made it hotter like I was cleaning her little feet with my tongue.

ew male feet are gross

get rid of the feetish while you still can

if grill open sock

It is not degenerated. It is just retarded, like fapping to rocks or something.

HOLY SHIT
HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

At least you are not into 2d scat...

You forgot to use the "1. Ur cunt 2. Feet" format so now this isn't Sup Forums related. Way to go.

I'm more of an /o/ regular, sorry

I NEED A FUCKING GF

lol gei

Foot fetish is not only for men. I like men feet, if they're masculine, big, soft, clean, and smelling them makes me melt. It's just superior to any visual turn on, I guess pheromones are involved

Yes I am, my feet are not beautiful thought...

none of my gfs were footfags and thought it was weird. feelsbadman.

I think it's a mixture of things, foot fetish is not seen as a feminine thing, and we care a whole lot about these things than men...

hope we both find footfag so's