Well, which is better, Disney shorts or Looney Tunes shorts?

Well, which is better, Disney shorts or Looney Tunes shorts?

Looney Tunes.

Disneycucks need not apply

Looney Tunes
Nobody remembers Disney Shorts aside from the ones involving Nazis and Steamboat Willie

Tom & Jerry

>Looney Tunes
>TUNES

What the fuck? It was Looney Toons you idiots.

Donald Duck>Looney Tunes>Rest of Disney

no

Looney Toons. I'm 23 and don't even remember "Disney shorts" ever airing. Meanwhile Cartoon Network always showed Loony Toons and Tom n Jerry.

Looney Tunes and Merry Melodies.

No it wasn't. Warner created Loony Tunes and Merry Melodies to compete with Disney's Silly Symphonies. All three were originally focused around animated characters getting into hijinks set to music.

Pixar shorts

The name is a subtle joke. The show is called "Looney Tunes", where Looney and Tunes both have the sound "oon" in them, thus rhyming with each other. But while one would expect cartoons to be called Toons, what makes the shorts special is that they are set to classical music, ie Tunes. So it is a pun that also plays on your expectations, in addition to being a direct reference to Disney's Silly Symphonies.

Looney Tunes > Tom & Jerry > Disney

Goofy shorts > Lune Toons

>one froggy evening
>what's opera, doc?

Literally the most kino animated cartoons of all time. Disney can't possibly compete with their bland, no-personality, blank slates of characters

Fuck coyote

>ignoring the most patrician option

I think looney tunes were funnier, but disney had better animation.

fleischer

Not true.
I remember the one Donald Duck short where his three nephews wanted to buy him a box of cigars for his birthday.

Of course, that being said, Warner Brothers' cartoons hands down! (Both Looney Tunes, AND Merrie Melodies!)