Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

What is cerceis tax policy? Or johns or kelly c?

Does GRRM even mention the tax policy of any King?

How do orcs breed?

Gold mines, iron bank, the list goes on.

Weren't Orcs just corrupted Elves? I read LoR in middle school but I remember something about Orcs or some kind of Orc being the result of torturing and corrupting elves.

It doesn't even matter about his tax policy because the whole world was about to fucking end.

No matter how bad Aragorn's reign gets or how high his taxes are it's never as bad as a godlike evil eye-being with a gigantic army trying to destroy the entire world.

Grrm is a fat hack.

What was Aragorn's school lunch policy?

>this thread won't be deleted by the cuckpockets because OP isn't pic related
what was moot's tax policy?

what I like about GRRM is that in his world, their would be place for redemption for orcs.

In the movies the uruk hai just come out of the ground somehow but the orcs aren't talked about.

In the books the orcs just breed with each other, the idea of them being corrupted elves is some kind of thing that happened years ago like the difference between homo sapiens and homo erectus.

Truly GRRM is a literary god we do not deserve. Cmon Tolkien where are the scenes where Aragorn is licking scrumptious buttery mashed potatoes out of Arwen's tight elvish cunt? Give me the details about Sam getting overwhelmed by a sudden fit of diarrhea while telling his kids how staring at Frodo's morning arousal got him around. I NEED to know exactly what Gimli's fat floppy dwarven cock looked like as he hit that underground brothel in a drunket, horny rampage.

Tolkien knows nothing of how to grip an audience.

MAXIMUM AUTISM

seriously, what a faggot. who FUCKING CARES?

"SURE, LOTR IS AMONG THE GREATEST OF LITERALLY WORKS EVER, BUT WHY DIDN'T TOLKIEN TELL US WHAT COLOR THAT FLOWER WAS WHEN HE WAS WALKING TO SCHOOL AS A 8 YEAR OLD THAT HE SAW BEFORE SEEING THAT KID THAT FELL IN A PUDDLE"

what's Ed Sheeran's tax policy?

Pretty sure orcs don't have the free will to be good.

Regardless the point GRRM is trying to make is rather moot when you realize that the stories set out to achieve different things.
LOTR was designed to be like a myth or legend of sorts. It's more about adventure and the divine struggle of good against evil whereas ASOIAF is political intrigue and whatnot. They set on completely different objectives.
You don't need to know Odysseus's tax policy on ithica either, doesn't make the Odyssey any lesser. Such details would bog down the story.

"Historians want more details about the social and political structure of Gondor". That's what Tolkien said in a letter. And as a historian I can add that we succeed in finding much. Or, at least, in speculating much out of small bits of information scattered throughout the book. Which is a great value of LotR. The interesting thing is that philologists can't find much about language in Westeros...

Here's the fuller quotation given in the Introduction of the 'Unfinished Tales':
"... while many like you demand maps, others wish for geological indications rather than places; many want Elvish grammars, phonologies, and specimens; some want metrics and prosodies.... Musicians want tunes, and musical notation; archaeologists want ceramics and metallurgy; botanists want a more accurate description of the mallorn, of elanor, niphredil, alfirin, mallos, and symbelmynë; historians want more details about the social and political structure of Gondor; general enquirers want information about the Wainriders, the Harad, Dwarvish origins, the Dead Men, the Beornings, and the missing two wizards (out of five)."

I think such readers' interest in details is a hobby in its own right and speaks very well about Tolkien's imagination. I think he said somewhere that he tried to achieve a 'Beowulfian impression of depth' when he included fragments of an older mythology in LotR. He certainly succeeded and that's why the question about Aragorn's tax policy sounds more like a well-deserved praise than like criticism. If we ask about a king's policy, then we very probably believe such a king exists or existed

On the other hand, as Tolkien said about the 'Beowulf' poem: the work is firstly a piece of literature and only after that it is a historical source. I'd add that if Mr. Martin delights in tax policy information, he should start reading the Domesday Book of William the Conqueror.

You seem upset

JUST

>Baby Orcs

The first Orcs were corrupted Elves, but they slowly devolved into their own distinct race.

#NotAllOrcs #PrayForRohan - George R.R. "Impotent Pedophile" Shartin

HE'S NOT IMPOTENT!!!
he just can't find his dick alright.

It doesn't hecking matter you autistic dunce

>torturing and corrupting elves
mmmm

>my book is better because TAX

>LOTR IS AMONG THE GREATEST OF LITERALLY WORKS EVER

underrated post

i can smell an australian behind it

>GREATEST OF LITERALLY WORKS EVER
>literally
>not literary
Malazan >>>>>>>>> LOTR

Malazan would work better as a TV show.

it sure as hell beats GOT

The special effects budget for season one alone would be $500 million or more if it wasn't animated.

I assume cersei is classic % from profits
John is prolly literal commie.
and kelly c has none, and ask TeaRone to deal with this shit.

It is, end yourself numale.

>muh mountain full of gold
>muh jewish bankers from a swarthy city built on canals
DEEPEST POTTERY

>WHY DIDN'T TOLKIEN TELL US WHAT COLOR THAT FLOWER WAS WHEN HE WAS WALKING TO SCHOOL AS A 8 YEAR OLD THAT HE SAW BEFORE SEEING THAT KID THAT FELL IN A PUDDLE
Have you read the LoTR? He probably told it.

Orc genocide best day of my life.

>why do people make so many analogies to harry potter and popular culture in general for politics
>GUYS REFUGEES ARE ORCS LOOK AT THESE MAGAZINE COVER EDITS

good job

He adopted a Hobbit meal schedule. Obesity is a real issue in post 3rd era Gondor.

What he actually wants to ask is how bad bilbos shit smelled.

>the only way to world build is to be an autist and micro manage minor inconsequential detials that only bog down the readers use of imagination.

Why is Grrm such a hack?

Obesity isn't a problem in a pre-industrial society, its a perk. Aragorn and his lineage that rule during 4th age Gondor can talk shit to the scrawny Kings of Rohan about how well fed their kingdom is.

It's a parody of Harry Potter references, brainlet.

Was meat back on the menu?