Honestly, what do Southern Europeans do all day with no work? Don't they get bored...

Honestly, what do Southern Europeans do all day with no work? Don't they get bored? I know I do after two hours or so of doing nothing; youth unemployment is near 50% in some parts; do they just smooch off of the welfare system? Anything above 5% is considered unacceptable for a healthy economy by most economists, how does Europe stay together like this? Where does the money come from? No way Germany can pay for everyone's social welfare

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreported_employment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

siesta!

>No way Germany can pay for everyone's social welfare
You're wrong.

There is a shitload of undeclared work, at least in Spain and Italy.

This, also in some Balkans

So it doesn't show on map

>undeclared work
You mean like one-time gigs? Doing one-time jobs on Craigslist doesn't count as employment

italians work more than germans but get less money,also undeclared work

>americans
>not idiots

enjoy life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreported_employment

>8.8%

Huh, if they're evading taxes, don't their governments have a vested interest in prosecuting them? If you don't give Uncle Sam his cut, here in the states, you go to jail
And I asume demographers would try to estimate unreported employment
Also no way 50% of them youth are doing this, that's a ridiculous amount, even the wiki page says this only really happens in developing countries

>don't their governments have a vested interest in prosecuting them

lolno, so they don't have to take in account those years for the retirement (in spain we barely have private pensions)

the fuck spain? I thought you were better than us

>tfw stuck with terroni

Based ragusa

Why is France almost always lower than Germany in these sorts of measurements?

They literally had a crisis a couple of years ago

>that Central Europe
noice
o
i
c
e

good thing we aren't on that map lel

France’s labor laws are crazy. It’s almost impossible for French employers to fire people, so they have to be incredibly careful about who they hire.

lol

>Germany gives southern states money for social welfare

you have to understand that meds differ from white people on a biological level
since meds never experienced harsh winters, they didn't evolve the ability to plan ahead. If you ask a med what he is planning to do next year, he will look at you with blank expression, before making an akward joke and trying to switch the topic. It is fundamentally impossible for him to think ahead more than one week or so. The med lives in the here and now, enjoying sunshine, laughing and not worrying about the bad times to come. I guess they are happier that way

americans are mixed with blacks

are you retarded or muslim?

>work = job
wew, imagine having the jew worm this deep into your brain

america is the toilet of the yahudi

I thought that was the Levant

I agree, you'd have to develop some keen planning abilities to survive only on the (always lowering) wage your boss gives you, without actually owning a home or any sort of backup in case you get fired

arabs are their toilet paper

>communist control
>most unemployed
Not surprised.

post on Sup Forums?

where are all german dogs?

Sleeping, if they don't perform 100% at their job tomorrow they might get fired on the spot

Nice fucking data you're pulling out of your ass

That's still terrible.