My god I was a fan in the 90s, but that one is terrible. The cringe was fucking real when we see Harley quinn actually...

My god I was a fan in the 90s, but that one is terrible. The cringe was fucking real when we see Harley quinn actually... FARTING in the batmobile. Didn't even watch it entirely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J8-8XDw5RfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dini and Timm caved to their midlife crises and pandered too much to the GotG/Deadpool generation.

They should have played to their strengths that made them a unique voice in the first place.

Bruce Timm is a good artist, but he needs to stay the fuck away from writing.

Was Dini not in on this? What happened? Did he died?

I love Harley Quinn because she's adorable and funny and represents women in a abusive relationship in a tasteful way and I hate it when they try to make her a sex object because the reason why i like her is because of her personality not this crazy sexy clown that some people think she is. Also objectifying someone who is supposed to represent abused women is wrong ...

can you post a clip of harley quinn farting just for a laugh it sounds really funny haha

youtu.be/J8-8XDw5RfU

It was more 66" Batman with The new Adventures of Batman art style and some god awful voice actress for Harley

Why not use the original voice actress?

Why do people think toilet humor is funny? It's fucking gross.

>is it more or less disgusting if I tell it came out of the front?

but Sup Forums told me fart jokes were the pinnacle of American cinema

no that's piss jokes

nah it's rape jokes

Jeezus, first it was kinda silly but did we really needed retakes? One fart wasn't enough really?

Guess this is what funnyjunk market research on said 9 year olds find funny these days

she's retired from the role.

Dini still writing Harley in the comics and it's fun.

Post the one where she has cum on her face.

I rewinded this scene several times since it was the only compelling thing in this movie. It's really an Ivy/Harley episode marketed under the Bman brand.

Harley "I Gotta Fart Super Bad" Quinn is now canon.

BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPMAN

chinese market

what a deplorable waste of quads

>He's a leaf, right?
So what did they do to Woodrue to stop him? Sic some cows on him?