Religion of peace thread

Assalah Mulakum, Mashallah brothers.

This thread is devoted to the mighty Allah and Islam. Feel free to post warriors of Allah in all their glory for the Caliphate

Even as a heathen, that is hard to watch. I can see a lot of liberals down on their knees soon. Fucking idiots

A fucking tripfag

Was just leaving a note to myself inshallah

It's the wiping of the blade on the guy's shirt that always gets me. Like the guy had no respect for the deceased

he skipped infront of the track...why did he do that?

They torture them so bad, they want to die.

Allah is mercifull

reported to the FBI.

im not joking either. you little edgy faggots are going to learn the hard way.

Fuck off kufar

Mashallah brother you deserve a bump

pffft.

Gore isn't illegal. Reported for what?

For nothing
Have some more faggot

I'm sure this is bait, but for any lurkers, this is this is what's coming when you say "Refugees Welcome". This is what we're trying to save homosexuals like you from.

This is what awaits you dumb liberals in America and Europe if you don't sort your leaders and immigration policies out.

A pile of European male, headless corpses and all the women sold into slavery back in Arabia.

>ok yusuf, now jump in front of the tank or we rape you again. we do this three more times and then we go back to the cell with you. we stop the tank in front of you like the other times, dont worry
splat. they mock execute them so many times that they dont know when or if it ever happens

Liberal trans couples cant wait to adopt these shits after Obama and Shillary import them in floods

Truly the religion of peace.

Feminists should be thrilled when Muslims outnumber us all.

The future of women looks bright indeed under their rule.

DELETE THIS

dont let the faggots see this! I dont want them to see their future after hillary imports 3 million muslims

Tell Agent Smith I said hello then go eat a bag of dicks

Liberation of the woman
What a great religion

WTF you are SICK

Go fuck yourself

>laying there and taking it instead of everyone swarming the small group of terries
ok

Hillary is sick. She wants to import people in masses from these third worlds.

Obama is holding back 80% of airstrikes allowing isis the still exist and evolve.

Disgusting

I have no devil worshiping brothers, infidel.

truly the religion of peace.

Here ya go

They are tied up legs and hands, retard

This one is really good too

lmao they haven't even invented the guillotine yet what fucking losers

before that obviously
you see the photos and videos these sand nignogs take
it's usually like 10 isis fuckers and 100+ spineless faggots.
they're gonna die anyways might as well try and fight back.

jesus, you can see his eyes moving...

It's sick but it's reality. This is what Islam does to people and yes America are aiding them. Russia and Turkey have shown America that they can't have their own way now in Syria. Assad, Hussein etc may be tough leaders but a wild people like this need a tough leaders otherwise we have chaos.

Fuck sake lads, after looking at this and the niggers lives matter..

why the fuck do we have to deal with this shit?

>Muslims do this shit.
>WTF, YOU WHITE PEOPLE ARE SICK.
>AND RACIST, WHY WON'T YOU LET IN MORE MUSLIMS?
You people are mentally handicapped, seriously. I have no idea how the fuck you manage to turn on a computer. Human mind works in amazing ways.

They have accepted their fate and made their peace before the mighty Allah

take your moonrunes elsewhere kike worshiping pigfucker.

Mijn neger. Ashin is truly a master.

im gonna puke

how do people not hate muslims?

SHUT THE FUCK UP MUSLUM SCUM THE ALT LEFT CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS ARE GOING TO EXTERMINATE YOU DUES VULT

Allah cuckbar

Ass salami bacon

im not a newfag faggot

Enlightened as fuck

Commy

>Im not a newfag

Says the newfag

Don't be silly. Most Muslims are moderate.

As a white supremacist who hates all manner of fags and degenerates, Islam is really an ideology I can get behind. 49 dead gays in Orlando should be proof of why the West needs Islam to cleanse our societies of undesirables.

That's why the only candidate that can guarantee the preservation of the white race is Hillary. Omar Mateen was a registered democrat. The Dems even invited his dad to come sit in the front row of one of her rallies. That's why #I'mWithHer.

her gear is skin tight, shows her curves. Her dress is Harem and therefore she is Halal to rape in accordance to allah

we're all friends here friendo :^)

Why in the fuck this gave me boner?

>Assalah Mulakum
How hard is it to google 'as salamu alaykum', really?

It's much easier for ugly women to find a mate if men can't see their face before marriage

OMG YOU BIGGOTS, ISIS has literally nothing to do with Islam!!!

Welcome to Sup Forums, enjoy your stay.

I reported you to the FBI for being a faggot (see picture)

Either a murderboner, which is a result of all your veins increasing in size and blood flow because of adrenaline or fight/flight response. Or you've been doing things that sexually pleases you right after or before looking at gore.

In any case, enjoy your new fetish.

Men are allowed to see the face of women. Even strictest followers allow women to take off the hijab for any potential suitor so he can have a look because it's an exception given in the hadith. Of course not alone with the potential suitor, but in front of her Mahram (father or adult brother) as well.

Fuck off, the punishment for having sex with a woman without marrying (or owning her as a slave) her is 100 lashes with the whip and that is only if she consents. If she does not consent then you risk the death penalty even when you rape a woman dressed like a whore.

In every thread there is a retard like you. There are far was deaths. They wouldn't shoot them because they wouldn't need to.

is this your first time trying to speak english, muhammad?

Christcucks BTFO

Crazy

Nice tabs m8

>was
*worse