Women decline to date men who earn less - however good looking

>SINGLE women will refuse to date a good-looking man if they discover he earns less than them, a new survey claimed yesterday.

>Sixty per cent of the 2,000 women surveyed by London dating app The Inner Circle admitted refusing a second date with a guy - after finding he had a lower salary than them.
>However men were less concerned with cash - as 96 per cent of them told researchers they were not bothered if they female date was a bigger earning high-flyer.

>When it comes to going Dutch, 75 per cent of women admitted offering to pay towards a first date meal.
>I may be from the Netherlands, but I would never 'go dutch' on a date. It's just not the done thing where I am from

>But only half of men looking for love said they expected the offer to split the expense from their female date.
>And men that do suggest 'going halves' may be doing it at their own risk, the independent research uncovered.
>As 41 per cent of women admitted they would definitely refuse a second date with a man if he "expected them" to also chip in for the restaurant bill.
>David Vermeulen, the founder of The Inner Circle - an invitation-only dating site - said: "The moment the bill arrives on a first date can always be a very tricky situation.
>"I may be from the Netherlands, but I would never 'go dutch' on a date. It's just not the done thing where I am from.

express.co.uk/life-style/life/640467/Rich-decline-date-men-earn-less-good-looking-dating

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women care about money? Who would've guessed?

The definition of hypergamy.

interesting considering my gf started dating me five years ago when I was earning half of what she was

I've never told a woman how much I actually earn.

Oh no, whatever shall I do.

yea these questionnaires are pointless because women make decisions on whims emotionally.

> subliminal

>women are whores
it is known

Ive known tradies whove just given up on their jobs just because most women didnt find them dateable, and these were chads.

>WOMEN SHOULD EARN JUST AS MUCH AS MEN DO
>whoops i just accidentally half of the dating pool

Why do we listen to women, again?

>spend your 20's and early thirties trying DESPERATELY to outdo men in jobs
>late thirties your womb starts to shake and shudder and demand that you fill it with a baby
>look around for the few males that make more than you

>SURPRISE SURPRISE chad making 6-7 figures a year in the prime of his life wants a yuong 18 year old girl to be his trophy girl
>Women: REEEE! REEEEEEEEEE!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WANT ME CAUSE I WASTED MY YOUTH AT A DESK, NOW I WANT YOU! REEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>Sixty per cent of the 2,000

Well it's not like it's all of them.

Well considering how much dating online is done now many women wont have an opportunity to make an emotional choice

Funny I'm a good looking guy and I have no job and I get some all the time.

I will even tell girls I have no job before we fuck. They still fuck.

I had a sugar momma for years who'd buy me whatever I wanted for some dick.

How do you think all these brothers are getting laid? Women dont want to "settle down" with a man who makes less because they want finical support but will fuck bums like me behind that person back and then buy me stuff wit their money.

Well it pretty consistent with studies that showed that the more women earned, less likely they were going to get married. And with women now making more than men in their 20s, and with the decreasing male enrollements in higher learning, theres going to be alot of cat ladies in a decades time. My brothers univeristy med class is atleast 65 percent women.

women say one thing and do another it actually causes problems for any studies on them

besides women make 75% of what men make so this isn't a problem anyways

Let's just rename women as whores and save ourselves remembering an extra word.

>refuse to date
>date

Literally who fucking cares. Fuck them and chuck them. Leave the "dating" to Billy Beta. Having a gf fucking sucks anyways. I dont understand how people put up with the same woman's shit over and over again just to keep fucking the same pussy.

>As 41 per cent of women admitted they would definitely refuse a second date with a man if he "expected them" to also chip in for the restaurant bill.

Good. These men should consider themselves lucky they dodged a bullet.

I know this feel.

I dated this girl when I was in grad school. We were together for about a year. I took a job making 90k out of school and she ended up getting a job making 100k. She told me point-blank that, despite everything we've been through, she couldn't accept being with someone who made less than her. She ended up dumping me for some guy she worked with who made over 100k.

Ever since then, I just Tinder fuck once every couple weeks and fap a lot. There's no settling down after that. Fuck women.

That's not true. I'm jobless and just banged a chick the otherday with a job.

Well we still dont know what % of the girls who said each answer were career women. The 60% may be more traditional women looking for a husband while she is baby oven.

This is not about fucking, its about marriage. Women sexual strategy changes when theyre looking for a beta provider when theyre old and shriveled up.

>Splitting the bill for a stranger
Man I see why they call it going "Dutch". We don't spend our money unless we got made some trade agreements first lads.

Just split the bill and if she throws a hissy fit: end the date

Well that study included women from age 18 to 65. Most recent studies on women in oir age group (18 to 30) has shown that they are outearning their male peers.

theguardian.com/money/2015/aug/29/women-in-20s-earn-more-men-same-age-study-finds

> Survey

Lol. They're fucking broke chad right now.

STEMcels getting their incel hopes up again.

They also claim in surveys a whole bunch of other shit. Surveys litterally are 100% worthless.

Youre doing it right.

Keep in mind, this article doesnt talk about sex, it just talks about "dating".

Women seem to forget that most men dont give anywhere near as much of a fuck about "dating" as men do.

>>spend your 20's and early thirties trying DESPERATELY to outdo men in jobs
Are you really and unironically this upset that some women are making more money than men? You should be embarassed as fuck that some men are so disgusting and pathetic they arent making any money as it is their only reason for existing.

If the girl pays on the first date and won't let you chip in ...regardless of any anomalous preamble . You will get laid , no questions.

doesnt matter

ive experienced this myself. Women would talk about rejecting fine men that made as much or a little bit less than the women and they would automatically stop dating him.

Buuuut, when they reached the biological clock time (age 33-38) they MIGHT start to date the men lesser than them. Course then the sob story would be on when the man felt insulted by being the "settle for" option and stop dating

theyd come in crying and screaming about how they deserve a prince, yada yada blah blah

as women do*

Guess Women are not ready for equality yet.

I know I pointed that out in my post about settling down.

Not to mention I've known several older gals who left their successful husband after they had kids, took him for what he is worth, and then started dating biker dudes again who sold coke or something for a living.

Just the world we created for them.

It seems kinda of presumptuous to refuse a second date because you had to go half on a meal to me.

> 2,000 women surveyed by London dating app The Inner Circle
> London

And nothing of value was lost.

Internalized misogyny.

Women are strong, independent and equal to men.

Women who refuse to finally care for a man are just carrying out patriarchal programming.

I feel sorry for them really. They hate themselves so much that they refuse to find love, even if it means working 60 hours a week so your husband can stay at home playing video games and doing the cooking.

Oh its nice theyll get theirs but these timescales are just frustrating

This is the future of a world where there's isn't lifetime earning discrepancy caused by motherhood. Women wanted this didn't they? Buckle up ladies.

I don't even have a job and I have a gf for 6 years.

Found the buttmad roastie.

You do know theres more to men's lives than just being your own personal walking ATM machine, right?

>Good. These men should consider themselves lucky they dodged a bullet.

This so much.

Men need to wise up and look around and realize that just about 70% of women today are complete garbage.

I pity the men looking for wives, there's like one good wife out there for every five good husbands.

Marriage is for chumps. Its all in the personality. How you manage people, how well you dominate the social scene, your presence. If you have the most boisterous persona and can make them laugh, girls will come to you. I am a scrawny guy, 130 pounds and 5'9 to boot. I haven't worked in two years. Never touched school again after graduating high school. And yet I can pull in many girls because of how fun I appear to be despite being utterly nothing.

Money and looks definitely help, but if you can amuse a girl, much like amusing a child, they will want to be with you and talk and "play" more. As well all know, marriage is nothing but a sham, so that's not even in the picture. Just learn to play the game. Remember you need at least two of these to attract a bitch.

>money
>good face (x)
>muscles/abs/good body
>height
>fun to be with (x)
>social status, presence (x)

The rest will fall into your hands. Lastly, never take advice from a girl.

>Are you really and unironically this upset that some women are making more money than men?

nope, but dont put your vagina on a pedestal just because you make a little bit more. It will come to bit you in the vagina later.

>You should be embarassed as fuck that some men are so disgusting and pathetic they arent making any money as it is their only reason for existing.
>im a woman

good to hear

(((LONDON)))

I'm jobless, failed my maths gcse yet my gf's parents (and soon to be her) are millionaires

>buttmad roastie
1. im not mad and
2 im not heterosexual

>You do know theres more to men's lives than just being your own personal walking ATM machine, right?
Nope. If a man doesnt make decent money he is useless, just like girls who are ugly are useless.

just don't date uni chicks
problem solved

Lol cry more.

I'm engaged to a rich Jewish girl. Money isn't even an issue anymore.

Feels good man.

>- an invitation-only dating site -
So it's for rich assholes anyway?
Shouldn't this be a thread on

Marry her dude, you could get a lot in the inevitable divorce.

>mfw earn less than my gf
>also ugly
What do I win

>2,000 women
>users of a single "dating app"

This is not science.
You cannot make such general conclusions from such a tiny, biased pool.

Who cares.

>I want to be a girl that earns more than a man, but I can't stand men that earn less than me
Tht's a bit paradoxical, isn't it?

>I don't want to split the bill! I want equality!
So, they want equality or not? That's, again, a bit paradoxical, isn't it?

Let the virgin learn by statistics he will still be rubbing it out when he is fifty

>Nope. If a man doesnt make decent money he is useless, just like girls who are ugly are useless.

Unlike women, most men have real hobbies outside of attention whoring to complete strangers their money/looks/social status. Sorry you live such a boring, shallow life that you cannot comprehend this- but youre a roastie, so no surprise there.

Truth, happened with my now husband and I. Not all of us. Apparently 40% of us.

>women want to close the imaginary "wage gap"
>women won't date men that don't earn more than they do

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dont forget that you're a pee-doe-file if you like 18yo girls instead of some 40+ dried up whore.

You are probably quite young. I did this too when I was in my early 20's. In your 30's you'd better make money or it gets harder.

>>Sixty per cent of the 2,000 women surveyed by London dating app The Inner Circle admitted refusing a second date with a guy - after finding he had a lower salary than them.

This is why I really hate the majority of women.

>HURR FEMINISM WE MAKE MORE NOW EQUALITY EQUALITY
>WAIT HE *ACTUALLY* WANTS ME TO *PAY* FOR MY SHARE OF THE MEAL DESPITE ME MAKING MORE THAN HIM OMFG WHAT A FUCKING LOSER MEN ARE SUCH LOSERS THIS IS WHY WE NEED FEMINISM

What a fucking good goyim you are.

Your masters will loosen your chains a little for that post.

Well she's already talked about marriage but I wouldn't divorce for money, she's too sweet and cares about me a lot

yes but that doesn't put into account the fact that women usually give birth to A (single) child when they are about 30 and then fall behind on the job market

>we need to close the wage gap, it's 2016!
>but if you don't earn more than me, I won't date you!

>women should treated like men's equals!
>but say bye-bye to another date if you suggest we split the bill!

Fuck are these whores smoking

Their loss.

I was more thinking about when she divorces you, no offense.

you marry her and she stays with you, well done you found one of the few good wives!
you marry her and she divorces you, say hello to mr divorce settlement!
win-win. put a ring on it.

Wow, what a stupid shallow bitch. Sorry to hear that user. She should've been ecstatic. $190,000 combined income.

*take into

>allowing a woman to divorce you

Ah fair enough lmao

They're smoking pure, uncut privilege.

but they're literally legislating higher pay for females. now males have to work _even_ harder for the same bullshit.

>LOL SERVES YOU RIGHT SHITLORD

5 years later

>WHERE HAVE ALL THE DECENT MEN GONE

This is the most cucky, cringiest, fucking fedora bullshit I've ever seen.

Women follow the fuckin' leader, man. They see weak, effete men and obviously they're going to invite.

The same with a personal relationship. You act like a bitch, and strange men will be in your home. Same on a larger scale. Feminism is a society wide shittest, and the West has failed.

The solution is to MAKE AMERICA HIGH T AGAIN

a leaf missing the entire point. laff

Well, I want a fucking hit from that shit too

What was the point of feminism and female empowerment if women are still hypergamous?

They won't date losers, but they'll spread their legs for losers - if they are Chads. Big difference.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Well the previous poster said that this stat doesnt matter since most women dont earn as much as men overall, when in fact millenial women will most likely out-earn their potential mate. Perhaps when they become mothers, theyll earn less than men. But that isnt relevent for men seeking mates, in their 20s, who tend tend to be childless women outearning the average man.

This. Must be more potent than our leaf

>your income earned you a lifestyle
>plan to quit job to raise baby
>need same or higher income to support same lifestyle
?
Is this it?

Dating app, roasties confirmed. When will they learn?

Good bitch. Don't build a life with an awesome guy who will be there for you when you get old and ugly. Don't forget, you'll be worthless. Save those guys for us women who appreciate them.

exactly, nor do they ever ask. it's cliche to talk about money like that unless you're a serious couple already and start sharing finances. the poll was gathered from careerist and social climbing bitches from London for god sakes. discarded

>Women follow the fuckin' leader, man.

until they find a more boisterous leader, divorce the lesser leader, get half his shit, his kids, his house, child support and alimoony

this isnt 20,000 BC motherfucker. You are not Uug, nowadays there are 3 billion men. They will ALWAYS FIND another man more charismatic than you. You arent number one nigger.

over the last 2000 years men changed to have emotions/needs other than fucking, eating and sleeping. Women havent.

This is nature of women if left unchecked. 99% of women goes for the to 1% and no wonder society is shit right now.I am not planning to get married as it is easier for me in the future to fuck 18 year olds forever every few weeks or so to keep my cock satisfied than dealing with women in 2016.

"This is my husband, the wife." - Patrice L. O'Neal

The globalist Jews who promoted feminism knew the nature of women, I mean, Jews are some of the greatest social scientists and psycologists. Its not farfetched to think that the Globalists knew this was going to happen. Social engineering was a big thing amongst marxists and the Jewish intelligentsia.

It's almost like statistics are talking about populations and not monoliths, and there's deviations from the mean with even extreme ones named outliers.
Wooow.

Or you can bitch out.

One or the two.

more like

>dad: you are a princess! you deserve a prince
>little girl: yes daddy! i want my prince!

>20 years later
>women: DAMMIT! wheres my PRINCE?! i was told my by daddy that i deserve it! i will NOT marry DOWN! even though im 38, my looks have melted away like butter on a hot pan. i made money! i deserve reward for this feat!

>woman: hey YOU!!! "looks at sucessful man in his early thirties in the office"
>man: um... yes Susan?
>woman: you have to date me! i spent the last two decades fucking about, now i want someone to fill my vacant vagina and combine with my autism eggs! you fit the bill!
>man: sorry Susan, my girlfriend who is 20 wouldnt like that very much, also look in a mirror. You arent a spring chicken anymore. Maybe marry Bob the janitor. You know he has the hots for you.

>woman: REEEEE! REEEEEEEE!!!! REEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEE!!!!!! where have all the good men gone?

Oh man I can't see women as much more then whores of some kind these days, it's not like I want to but to think otherwise seems so illogical at this point.

>They will ALWAYS FIND another man more charismatic than you. You arent number one nigger.

so keep thinking that leaf, it is why there will always be a more charismatic man than you

>you: you bitched out, you should be destroyed financially, emotionally, and physically.

nigger, you found the wrong mark

Holy fuck that is cold m8

Did she even give you time to advance yourself and make more?

>Women are gold digging whores
This isn't news.

to women it is. They call gold digging marrying up