Post parts of your country which are universally disliked

>pic related

Hell, we barely consider this place part of the USA. It's more Mexico at this point

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html
usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings
cdcr.ca.gov/Reports_Research/Offender_Information_Services_Branch/Annual/Census/CENSUSd1306.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Flyover opinions are irrelevant. California is universally loved by everyone who isn't a flyover subhuman.

Gib it back fucking mutts

You can have it back, after Kim glasses the shithole

>It's more Mexico at this point
The biggest economy then any US state
okayI think Mexicans will be very pleased with this gift.

It's cute how Californians actually think this. No one but Californians like California. You guys ruin every state possible.

Real Americans™ should give California to Mexico and New York and everything north-east of it to Canada since they hate all of these "un-American" states so much.

Yeah, except Commieland is bankrupt

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html

LMAO

I like California.
>poor labour migrants have a hard life
>the state has a bad quality of life
Thats like saying people in Singapore or the UAE are poor.

Most Americans hate California but not because of >hurr durr mexicans.

White hipsters and Hollywood Jews are in fact a much greater source of annoyance to the rest of America than the illegals. Texas isn’t nearly as disliked as California despite also being spic’d.

You're not American so you don't get why California is so corrosive on the United States.

Mexicans are still the #1 reason why everyone hates Commieland. Texas Spics are culturally White

>culturally white
>le 45% face

la creatura del diablo...

Texas is magnitudes culturally whiter than California

California is great and its culture has been spreaded worldwide, you can hate all you want but you cannot deny that California is the most relevant land in all the US, economically and culturally.
I have been there and it was great.

yeah, its great for Spics. No one said otherwise. But for human beings? Not really.

why do that if we can just nuke them instead lol?

>parts of your country which are universally disliked
can't think of anything

Spics are human beings.

please leave already please leave already please leave already

Edgy

>Texas Spics are culturally White

wow

Fox news has gay as fuck hate boner over California

Nice comeback.

lol

California prisons are 40% Spic and 27% nigger. Explain that?

Making more or less crimes doesn't make them less human.
Show me a concrete proof that spics aren't human or stfu.

>Americans constantly refer to Californians as not being real Americans
>The same people go full whiny bitch mode if Californians ever consider themselves Californian first and foremost, and not American first.

>Says irrelevant shithole that needs us to prop up their shithole state.
Why are flyover states such junkyards?

Fox News.
Next you'll pull Alex Jones are a viable source. Did you even read the study? Do you even know what's taken into consideration when doing these studies

>Texas Spics are culturally White
Do you know what you've done?

meh, it always was Mexico, as much as Texas

What other states have declared BK?

How is the construction of the border wall going, any progress yet ? heard about some prototypes being tested or something a while back

nobody likes Dubliners

t.cletus

If you're not a proxyfag, tell me if anyone in Malaysia has anything good to say about Commiefornia

Shut the fuck up, you treasonous fuck

Nobody cares what you think, cletus.

Yet the most powerful BULL state.

>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH
>ME LIEK WILDFIRES
>ME LIEK PAYING TAXES TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
>ME LIEK DESTROYING WATER ECOSYSTEMS OF ENTIRE SOUTHWEST USA
>ME LIEK CHAINING CHILDREN TO BED
>ME LIEK 36% WHITE
>ME LIEK GUAC ON ALL MUH FOOD
>ME LIEK NARCISSISTIC PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK SWIMMING IN TURDS AND SEWAGE FROM TIJUANA
>ME LIEK SPENDING 20% OF MY LIFE SITTING IN TRAFFIC
>ME LIEK PAYING EXORBITANT MONTHLY RENT
>ME LIEK EVERYTHING EXPENSIVE
>ME LIEK HOLLYWOOD
>ME LIEK HOMOSEXUALITY
>ME LIEK TACOS
>ME LIEK ECONOMICALLY RESTRICTIVE REGULATIONS
>ME LIEK SWEATING ALL THE TIME
>ME LIEK DROUGHTS
>ME LIEK EARTHQUAKES
>ME LIEK MUDSLIDES
>ME LIEK MEXICAN DRUGS
>ME LIEK FEDERAL JUDGES WHO UNDERMINE THE PRESIDENT ELECTED BY THE COUNTRY
>ME LIEK HOMELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
>ME LIEK PISSING AND SHITTING IN CITY STREETS
>ME LIEK MENTAL ILLNESS AND DRUG ADDICTION
>ME LIEK SUPERFICIALITY
>ME LIEK HAVING ZERO AMBITIONS AND GET HIGH ON BEACH ALL DAY
>ME LIEK COLLEGE STUDENTS RIOTING AGAINST CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED FREE SPEECH
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNYEAH SO I MOVE AND TURN DEMVER, BOISE, ETC. INTO MINI CAWEEFIRNYEAHS
>ME LIEK BEING MOST HATED US STATE
>ME LIEK BEING IN THE EPICENTER OF CULTURAL DECLINE AND DEGENERACY
>ME LIEK HARBORING MILLIONS OF MEXICAN RECONQUISTAS
>ME LIEK GIVING MONEY TO MEXICANS SO THEY CAN SEND IT BACK TO MEXICO
>ME LIEK HIV/AIDS
>ME LIEK MEXICAN GANGS AND CARTEL
>ME LIEK MASSIVE LEVELS OF INCOME INEQUALITY
>ME LIEK TRANSGENDERS
>ME LIEK PEDOPHILES
>ME LIEK JURIES THAT FIND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WHO KILL PEOPLE INNOCENT
>ME LIEK TRANSPLANTED PALM TREES THAT BECOME BRITTLE
>ME LIEK WHITES ARE MINORITY
>ME LIEK NO FAULT DIVORCE
>ME LIEK DRACONIAN SMOG LAWS
>ME LIEK CULTURAL MARXISM
>ME LIEK FORCED VACCINATIONS FOR KIDS
>ME LIEK GMO'S
>ME LIEK CHEMTRAILS
>ME LIEK FUMIGATION, PESTICIDES, HERBACIDES, FUNGICIDES AND TOXIC WATER
>ME LIEK PAYING ALMOST 40% INCOME TAX
>ME LIEK CRUMBLING INFRASTRUCTURE
>ME LIEK INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT
>ME LIEK CAWEEFIRNIA

Flyover here. Californians are one of the most friendly and outgoing people here in the United States. They're far easier to get along with than Oregonians and Washingtonians.

Though it's kind of annoying that coastal states hate us, despite not knowing next to nothing about us. I've actually met a few who didn't know where we are on the map. It's like we're the balkans of the United States

Yeah that's why millions of Californians move to Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona and mostly, Texas

Almost every Californian has a ton of family in Texas.

>but muh fox said so
Stay mad Billy Bob.

woah a conservative propaganda outlet that panders to flyovertards is trying to paint a successful democratic state in a negative light
who could have predicted this

>California prisons are 40% Spic
California's population is 43% Spic, so I guess they actually commit fewer crimes than the general population.

Its almost the same percentage nigger.

>be far poorer than the national average as a result of most being first or second generation immigrants
>STILL commit less crimes than their share of the population
wow California spics are pretty based.

Ok how about the direct source

usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

Eat shit, Commiefaggots. All over the internet, from Yahoo, to Breitbart, to Sup Forums, to even Reddit, people are SHITTING on California with millions of stories of people talking about why they fled.

I actually think its IMPOSSIBLE to be happy there if you believe what you read on the internet, which I do.

I see our superiority has caused some jealousy.

Allegedly he's holding onto the wall as a bargaining chip for a DACA bill. Problem is there's no rush for that because of the district court injunctions and the appellate court for the CA injunction is liberal so shit won't get settled until the scotus hears the case.

>2005

you can tell an assblasted trumper made this

cdcr.ca.gov/Reports_Research/Offender_Information_Services_Branch/Annual/Census/CENSUSd1306.pdf

California prisons are 41.3% Hispanic and 29.4% Black. California Hispanics are only 39% of the population.

2014 recent enough for you?

>Alascama

I hope we can go back to Mexico, reunited with Baja California. Down with American imperialism!

Every true Californian knows Baja is shit and only good for cross-border shopping trips and cheap bars in TJ.

I live in Seattle. Where exactly are you going to over to fly over Washington State?

>lots of poor people move to california to improve their quality of life
>these people are poor
does this surprise anyone

doesn't change the fact that lots of rich people live in california as well

Non-Californian Americans are just jealous that the rest of the world think of California when they think of America.

Mexicans can be rich? News to me. Let me know when rich finance or tech people move there though.

Yeah, that's why most people hate America - all the stupid memes about America come from there

this to be honest

this tbqh famalam. America in the eyes of foreigners is either California or Texas. Or New York City if it's a gangster story.

moscow

California is the part of America which non-Americans view in a positive light. It is pretty much everywhere else where all the negative stereotypes stem from.

>It's more Mexico at this point
Yet another reason to like it more than the rest of the country.

Imagine being this salty, Calibros

OP, reveal your state or you're a doublenigger

>Fox News
A universally looked down upon propaganda outfit which glorifies everything non-Ameficans dislike aboit America. Not doing yourself any favours in this debate, user.

Americans are subhuman, so what's your point?

>Let me know when rich finance or tech people move there though.
california?

...????
there are plenty

Well I'm a Texan. A place where Californians flee too

It's called colonizing, wh*Toid. The CALIFORNIAN man must spread his seed everywhere.

Except Cali girls are fuckin easy, and have been planted by every kind of male.

The North hates the South, The South hates the North, Scotland hates England, England hates Scotland and everyone hates London and N.I.

You mean the integral part of our culture which separates us from being a third world shithole like Canada, Western Europe and your shithole are becoming?

>Trump visits Cali next week

everywhere you listed is a far better place to live than ameriKKKa

california has the highest amount of qt asians, it's great

1812 will commence again leaf scum

I love California

>tfw live in the easiest state and are six-foot white man in decent shape but still too autistic to get laid

>mfw I can see my office in this picture

Working on the 40th floor of the US Bank Tower is wack.

New York? Texas? Hawaii?

Virginia, Texas, and Maryland aren't that bad.

More than California? I live in Indiana and we shit on cali way more

god I wish the south wasn't a part of the US.

It's about the same. Everyone in the south hates California and everyone in California hates the south.

I have an office there in GTA

>Indiana
Didn't you faggots have a HIV epidemic a few years ago?

Cali has the right to hate the south. Their hard work and tax dollars go into those nearly uninhabitable welfare states.
And since hookworm infested retards don't know any better, they shit on their benefactors.

London is a fun place to visit and explore, but the novelty of it wears thin after time. Once you've seen all the touristy bits it becomes a very ugly city with even uglier people. You'd have to pay me a very, very large amount of money to get me to live in London.

Says the state with 1/3 of all the welfare recipients

Would Nevada be a good asset for California? The farmland is few and the water supply isn't any greater.

No Arizona?

You can’t be American and not hate California

>we
kys, i am from the midwest but california has great views and great nature, something that mutts from Sup Forums like you will never understand

Nobody hates california outside of Sup Forums circle jerk

OH BOY its another "every other state hates Cali" thread, just because you live in a worthless state that no one gives a damn about doesn't mean you have to take it out on int

And what about Fox News and all the conservative news outlets?

>commieland is bankrupt
You're such a brainlet it astounds; you realise the states is bankrupt, right? And that conservatives have a larger spending deficit than liberals decade over decade? Tragic what Fox News did to the last two generations