Behold, John Watson

>Behold, John Watson.

Still better than the british show.

she eats dogs but has a nice pusy

I will never complain about Lucy Liu being in anything

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

she's in clothes

So what? She should be in more stuff anyway. Would be better if she was Sherlock.

woah you just blew my mind

Agreed, Jonny Lee Miller is the second best Sherlock after Jeremy Brett. Benedict Cumberbatch is just a robotic, arrogant and annoying autist as Sherlock

>yfw she's 56

actually... true

I unironically believe this. It's a very comfy show.

Jeremy Brett is the definitive Sherlock Holmes for me, loved those shows with him.

Is there a new season coming out or what?

Also, this show is better than every other Sherlock show except the Jeremy Brett one of course. Only except for a few things, it doesn't have much in common with the Sherlock in the books.

Moriarty being a woman, in this show, was one of the very few times a gender switch actually worked really well.

Based pusy poster

I've never seen the American show but I agree. Moffat is cancer.

It isn't bad, just view it as a procedural genre mixed with smartest man in the room genre. It is much more real world feeling.

It's not an adaptation of the novels, it just uses them as a jumping off point. Frankly Wu was great in this show.

>if the BBC made this show today, half that crowd would be niggers

Every current era Sherlock is terrible.

>when you look up British demographics and you find out that the UK is only 3% black, 5% if you assume every last mixed person is black

Dat's racist!

BBC is based in London, where 90% of the niggers are found. Same reason you so rarely see British Pakis or Poo-in-Loos despite them outnumbering niggers.

I feel like ahistorical depictions of tons of black people is actually a really sneaky way of removing whites from historical blame.

US Cavalry did wipe out that Native American village, but you see half those soldiers were black!

Is this some kind of 4D Chess?

Or in the new COD how you can have black female Nazi troops

It's actually a sneaky way to assert that blacks have always been here. In 100 years, when Europeans are all dark skinned, everyone will "know" that Europeans have ALWAYS been dark skinned.

Really? LMFAO.

>start thread about odd but quite good tv show
>some fucking faggot turns this into Sup Forums

Elementary is comfykino you stupid nigger

Not really, I thought Elementary's Moriarty was pretty weak, but better than the annoying faggot in Sherlock.

I liked Morland Holmes, he was an interesting character

It's a shame that she isn't wearing my chastity key in that pic

/thread

>except the Jeremy Brett one of course.

You're goddamned right.

House was decent.

I for one thought VInnie Jones was a great casting choice as the perennial villain Sebastian Moran.

House was barely a Holmes adaptation, they hit none of the beats other than "uses drugs and is smart af".

Jfc lucy liu is one ugly slope cunt, she looks like a man, or maybe a white bitch in prosthetics. It's hilarious how non asians are always drawn immediately to the absolute ugliest asian women.

>being this much of a homosexual

bad taste

I really enjoy Elementary even if it started to drag after season 2. Season 5 was really quite good. Hopefully they don't turn it shitty again with muh brain tumor in S6.

you never read books or you never watched house.

or you are an idiot

I have nothing to prove to an illiterate.

I agree in that as a Moriarty character she was weak, but as Ireniarty it was a good play on those characters.

The marxists want to pretend that our countries have always been "diverse"
When all these shitskins were not here prior to the 60's

Children don't know any better, brainwash them with this bullshit and they never will.

Elementary is the only crime procedural I like.

At least this Irene isn't a dopey thot who gets easily beaten by Holmes, like in that fuck awful Cumberbatch shitshow.

Nope, I'm just not attracted to kathoeys

>I'm not gay, I just don't find females attractive!

Shit taste. Elementary may not have lower lows than Sherlock, but it never aspires to be something better.

Elementary is a consistently 5/10 show.

Which means the longer it runs, the greater its advantage over Sherlock becomes.

>has never been in a publicly confirmed relationship
>lives with her brother and his wife
>recently had a baby via surrogate with no clear father

What's she hiding?

>ladybois
>female
Whatever you have to tell yourself, chaser

>eewww keep that nasty vagina away from me!
>/this/ buttslut is for BBC /only/!

You don't have to make assumptions, it's openly confirmed

>What's she hiding?
my heart

Probably hiding from autists like you. Pretty sure she also said it was a sperm donor surrogate.

Are you implying she's gay or implying she's fucking Oniisan?

>Jeremy Brett

Glad to see that there are still some patrician left on this board.

Lucy Liu is still a qt

oh man i bet she can count with her hands the times she had a orgasm

so damn sexy even i the sex king couldnt make her feel so good.

reminder that she has a rubber baby

?