*says Christopher while crying*

*says Christopher while crying*

I dunno what you're referencing, but that woman is Fucking beautiful. In a trashy way, obviously, but like if she cleaned up for an event she'd be Fucking gorgeous. I'm a fan.

Continue with your dying thread, OP

She's a grill in Sopranos. Obviously, most of this shitty board has never seen the show, but whatever.

I know she was in Sopranos, saw her in SoA (still don't get the hype). I'm aware of her presence in film, I've just never seen her as a star in anything.

When was she in Sons of Anarchy? I dropped it after 3 episodes.

>CHRIIIIIIIIISTAAAAAAAAA-FFFAAAAAAAA

Jax baby mama. Literally episode one

She was in the first episode, she was Jax's ex-wife and mother of his first born son. I don't blame you for not remembering it's a shit show.

In the first episodes. She's Jax's ex gf

Was it autism?

no..

Ah, she was the overdose bitch. Didn't even notice.

How fucking stupid was she for not knowing what was going to happen? I knew it the moment Tony called her, especially after he said that Sil was going to pick her up.

That's exactly what I meant KEK

She's ok

Pretty sure she kinda knew, which is why she fantasized about driving off to california, but she loved christopher so much that even though she knew there was a 1% chance of
it being true she needed to go.

that ass is perfect

man, i tell ya
gandolfini gets a lot of deserved love for his acting, but the actors playing ade and chris were definitely GOAT as well

I never felt bad for such a stupid woman like I did for Adriana. Hooking up with a camel-nosed piece of shit like Chrissy.

Too bad she got fat.

>tfw lesbo tennis instructor plotline went nowhere

pretty much every actor does a phenomenal job. they feel so fleshed out and real. even the wire doesn't do as good a job of making the characters PEOPLE as sopranos does. mad men is a close second IMO.

they cast chris in Lucifer and he was pretty good for such a minor role, he's a really solid actor