AHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Am I supposed to take this performance seriously? How the fuck is this considered a classic masterpiece?

t. brainlet

People were racist in the 60s :/

The trick, Anonymous OP, is not minding that it's shit.

AFAIK it's only good for the vistas and maybe that quote.

>liberals pretend to be offended by this in the current year

It kind of makes me mad.

it's not black or asian so it literally doesn't matter

shoo, OP

Hope you're not planning on making constant threads about how Lawrence of Arabia is "shit" and "overrated" like those 2001 threads, OP

>How the fuck is this considered a classic masterpiece
Hint: Anglos have no taste

there are a shit ton of arabs who look like that

No, I'm not. The movie is okay. Alec as an Arabian prince with his thick British accent is the most unconvincing this I've seen on film, though.

is that Bronn from GoT?

my dad's saudi and this is one of his favourite films, no one gives a fuck about white-washing if the film is good

>the Prince who learned English from English tutors had an English accent

OMFG ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?

>while shooting in Jordan, he met several people who had known Faisal who actually mistook him for the late prince.

meant to quote

I prefer him in A Passage to India

I am so sick of fucking kids who think they have taste coming here and shitting up the board with their "unique special snowflake" opinions. We get it: You just watched a really gross old movie and didn't like it. But don't pretend like your opinion somehow holds anymore weight than the hundreds of scholarly consensuses that place Lawrence of Arabia in the upper echelon of filmmaking in every respect. No, you are not going to be swayed by mob mentality; You are truly special and see things for how they truly are. A bastion of absolute maturity, which is why you had to dress your opinion up in the hottest new stale memes! Get fucked, you absolute redditor cunt faggot.

I was fine with Faisal but this one was too much for me.

I thought Arabs were White?

My favorite part is that the whole conflict is started because Goodbole stayed late praying and missed the train.

OP will stop talking shit about this movie.
Not for some random fag telling him to.
Not for it being unwise to reveal his heritage from other sites.
Not for you.
No, he will stop talking shit because it is his pleasure.