youtube.com/watch?v=5w5YduXEXmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>warrior culture
>celebrates masculinity instead of vilifying it
>good dancers and musicians
>strong community
>resilient and strong
all true

Yeah.. but literature is really important and they don't have a lot of great literary works.

There's Thomas Sowell but there's not a LOT of great literary works. And the other continents aren't exactly known for their literary or scientific discoveries.

Pic related.

average 5 IQ

Americans confirmed most powerful race

Give canada SOME credit.

Oh wait, a fucking leaf.

So he can read a book written by a white man and can assemble a device created by a white man.

Truly the superior race.

Yes literature is important but so is critical thinking. Have you stopped to consider that the black community have been severely disadvantaged for some time now and have been playing catch up.

According to the blacks they were the original race and have been around for longer than whites. So they shouldn't need to be playing catch up.

Canada and Australia are unscientific shitholes.

so you can live in the nation built by your ancestors but watch it collapse because you'd rather shitpost on Sup Forums

truly the superior race

There are some things to be appreciated with black culture,

I think it is getting more and more incompatible with society though. I like Eritrean food, Jamaican food and spices are good too.
Blacks can mix in with the whites fairly easy if they aren't from the estate

Is this really the extent of your critical thinking?

You would disregard their history of invasion and slavery? Like I said warrior culture, warriors are not known for their extensive book collection. And its hard to be writing any books when you are being killed because you are black, or denied housing because you are black or denied employment because you are black.

>And its hard to be writing any books when you are being killed because you are black, or denied housing because you are black or denied employment because you are black.

Well why did the Africans do this to other Africans then?

I don't get it?

warrior culture

considere our low population please

Well so I'm glad we agree that whites progressed because we focused on education and progress while blacks did not because they were focused on murdering each other.

It's difficult to assign them critical thinking skills when I hear and see so many of them not even speaking proper english when they've been in the country.

Just look at the reason Ebonics was invented.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics_(word)

Every single day is a day to think critically with a little self-introspection. I'm someone who grew up without a father in a tough life, and I've self-taught myself a lot.

I value reading very highly. And the fact that black people continue to make music, but it is all shallow music that appeals to the ego it's tough to really discern what they understand on average.

There's a lot of videos of "driving through detroit"

Men and women, standing around at night in the streets listening to music while living off welfare. There's public libraries around them where they can self-teach to a degree and make something of themselves. There's online courses where they can get into introductory courses and go to a community college, and work their way up to a real college from there as well.

There's a lot of things people can do. Society has made avenues for all people to climb. Some just don't want to climb.
youtube.com/watch?v=7AULnZz7E6s

>never discovered the wheel
>very few locations had written history
>literal niggers exist today who hunt and kill albinos and drink their blood as medicine
I respect them but I dont think they are any more advanced than abbos

youtube.com/watch?v=jvhR-cFsuI0

>nigger and his homies kidnap young couple
>force them to withdraw money from their accounts
>take them to the woods
>rapes girl while forcing her bf to watch while taunting him at gunpoint
>kills them execution style
>dindus family has the nerve to chimp out and cry when he is sentenced to death

#ASIANLIVESMATTER

Erase boarders from third world shitholes and let these people drive in. Dont be racist nazi frogs that hurt feelings online with freedom of speech!

Trump is a meanie!!

*sniff* *sniff*

>Bill Gates has made his scholarship fund off limits to white teenagers. The Gates Millennium Scholarship fund is financed by a $1 Billion endowment Bill Gates made in 1999. The fund explicitly denies eligibility to white students.

>Students are eligible to be considered for a GMS scholarship if they: Are African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian and Pacific Islander American, or Hispanic American.

That still doesn't explain why they have essentially no accomplishments at all in Africa. Oriental countries have gone through bad times, but they still tend to have rich cultures with some serious technological feats at one point or another in history. It basically goes back and forth between the west and east being technologically better, but black nations pretty much NEVER do anything.

There's certainly some truth that western countries have screwed over modern Africa but holding up dictators (not to mention the shit that happened in Rhodesia), but that doesn't even begin to explain black Americans. There are a lot of races that people weren't fond of in America, but they managed to not still be shit several generations later.

I don't think people from other countries understand just how garbage black Americans are. Like, if someone from Kenya comes to study at a college in the US, they'll be pretty cool. They're nice, you can have intelligent conversations, and they have interesting things to tell you about. But often times, Africans don't like black Americans. Many Africans (especially if you're not including South Africa, which is just a subhuman shithole), don't have a problem with whites the way that American blacks do.

That's why I'm voting for Hillary. They can't be allowed to have kids. Free abortions for all minorities.

>good TD across the board

If it weren't for the shit muzzle discipline of the one on the left, I'd be sure this was staged.

Does pol find wiggers more anoying than actual nogs?

youtube.com/watch?v=S4HtcwtCjSw

Well those whites shouldn't have made them do it.

Some white leftist culture as well.

Austrailia please.

Based. Why can't we have him here, and deport some of our white trash there

You know whats funny about that. Indonesia, the largest muslim country in the world seems to offer more to research than all of africa and the middle east

Wew, teenagers these days. I don't remember my friends doing anything like this when we were teens. Really makes you think.

Well now they are at the point of uniting (BLM) and maybe this is the progress they need to slowly close the gap between blacks and whites.

what?

Yes I'm sure burning down their own communities and murdering each other but then blaming it all on the whites is really going to get them far.

>good dancers

top kek

Now how does that feel rest of the world ?
Dietsland (Nederland en Belgie) DOMINATES this relative to size.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFFYA6Ex_GA

I am just curious could weed be the reason they act like that?

youtube.com/watch?v=hFOFCi1uVYk

Are those anti gay hate crimes?

That's still not critical thinking user. Are you reflecting on both sides of the story or merely lime lighting on all the negatives. And attributing all those negatives to blacks without taking into consideration their history and culture. Is that really critical thinking? You have no appreciation for ebonics so does that mean it is shit? You value reading so does that mean those who don't share your values are shit? Doesn't sound like you are self reflecting much on your own opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

>Martin Luther King: Is this it? This is what I got all those ass-whoopings for? I had a dream once. It was a dream that little black boys and little black girls would drink from the river of prosperity, freed from the thirst of oppression. But lo and behold, some four decades later, what have I found but a bunch of trifling, shiftless, good-for-nothing niggers? And I know some of you don't want to hear me say that word. It's the ugliest word in the English language, but that's what I see now: niggers. And you don't want to be a nigger, 'cause niggers are living contradictions! Niggers are full of unfulfilled ambitions! Niggers wax and wane, niggers love to complain! Niggers love to hear themselves talk but hate to explain! Niggers love being another man's judge and jury! Niggers procrastinate until it's time to worry! Niggers love to be late, niggers hate to hurry! Black Entertainment Television is the worst thing I've ever seen in my life! Usher, "Michael Jackson" is *not* a genre of music! And now I'd like to talk about "Soul Plane". I've seen what's around the corner, I've seen what's over the horizon, and I promise you, you niggers won't have nothing to celebrate. And no, I won't get there with you. I'm going to Canada.

sure

>Are those anti gay hate crimes?
ya they tend to set the gays on fire over there

who's the fucking cuck that 404'd the last one

Ah so voting for hilary is the actual racist vote. It makes sense now. Sup Forums, were too good for humanity they they dont even know how wrong they are. Were the heros america needs, but doesnt diserve if Hilary is elected.

Fair play William.

A Sepedi bride and groom.

We already established theirs is a warrior culture. Yes black on black violence is very common but now for the first time ever there is a glimmer of hope they can unite under one banner/cause (BLM). Sure the gap closing will be slow but at least they are doing it so you can't say there is zero progress. They are catching up.

How to deal with Black Lives Matter

youtube.com/watch?v=2Wm5ZlwgBXw

A common banner of warrior culture that is still not going to advance in a post-warrior society.

((( Schwarzmann )))

Every fucking time! I try to give them to benefit of the doubt but there are so many ((( correlations ))).

youtube.com/watch?v=5w5YduXEXmM

>fighting at a fucking charity bowling event

That fact that people sit around and record this shit sickens me.

Those kids can't be more then 5 or 6 years old and they're already fucking fighting

>Schwarzmann
kek

Is it a trial by fire or what?

I'm fairly sure he's making lean. It's a drug, look it up.