Is this show Reddit or can I watch it?

Is this show Reddit or can I watch it?

fuck off

you can watch whatever you want friend
first 2 seasons are sorta good

How insecure are you to the point where you can't watch anything a bunch of neckbeards haven't given the seal of approval?

It's shit

>basic dilemma arises
>you just gotta be urself lol
>everyone wins

literally never seen an episode: the episode post right here.

I thought the exact same thing as you senpai but I gave it a go and really enjoyed it

Only got to s3 though

no u

I tried watching it a few days ago actually. Was pretty shit. I feel its a hit or miss with most people

It is more reddit than rick and morty.

Just dont like troy that much
>the humor is that he is stupid and overreacts

worth watching for annie

I'm not usually one to call a show reddit but this is basically Reddit: the tv show

so is Rick and Morty, GoT and Walking Dead right? :)

oh and Breaking Bad, House of Cards

It's reddit, but first two seasons are okay, and then it goes to dogshit after that.

Just like with Harmon's subsequent show

It's aimed at all the white people you hate.

Troy works when people play off him and his stupidity rather than himself making the joke
It's more his innocence and kindness that endears him to the audience

You watch the first two seasons and then stop, a classic dan harmon

most cringeworthy show on the planet
couldnt make it past season 2

>"I loved you in IMDB"

Seasons 1 and 2 are great, Season 3 is hit or miss but still good, Season 4 is dogshit, Season 5 and 6 are getting better but the show is still a husk of its former self.

unfunny reddit shit, skip it.

>or can I watch it?

I hate this fucking site

Damn good show - smartly written. Quality takes a dip in season 4 but shoots back up in 5 and 6.

Look at them, every single one is the type of person you'd see posting on Reddit. This show was tailor made for that type of audience.

what

most accurate post ITT

Literally redit: the show, you can't watch it.

The fuck is Childish Gambino doing in the back?

But they fail constantly...like the whole thing in the end turns out to be a waste when they get all the shitty jobs and trying to stick to morals only fucks them like in season 6 and they keep coming back to greendale because they are all failures...

Shouldn't you be asking "Why is Troy from Community trying to make shitty rap music?"

Apologize.

It's more like tumblr than like reddit.

I always search reddit before watching a show to see if it's ever been discussed there. If it has then I know not to ever watch it.

does that make it worse?

Far worse.

You either haven't seen the show, saw two episodes and gave up, or are simply a retard

>people defending tumblr show

Gillian > Allison

You literally cannot refute this

It is but it's pretty good for the most part.

Gillian < Allison
Allison may not get nude enough and may seem bitchy or sumthin, but Gillian is a litterally who.

>character is SJW
>character is a whoooaa
>smaller boobs
>bigger teeth
>unnatural blonde

Gilly definitely aged a lot better. I'd put it

S1 Allison > Gillian > 2017 Allison

Gillian > Allison
Annie > Brita

This is just a fact

Who would be better in bed

Jacobs

first two seasons are great if you like fun lighthearted humor. there are some decent dramatic moments too, but really only from jeff or pierce

It's a good show but you shouldn't watch it. Instead kys