Hypothetically...

Hypothetically, if another holocaust were to happen again and you only had enough room to stash two Jews in your attic which two Jews would you save if any?

(checked)
not unless they converted to christianity.

>another holocaust
No, I would not deprive them the joys of the Holocoaster.

I have a fantasy that I am a nazi officer, I shoot Anne Frank right between her pretty little eyes.
I would visit her decaying body everyday on the other side of the fence.
I'd love watching the maggots feast on her perky budding breasts.

There never was a Jewish holocaust.

Prolly a couple of the hot IDF girls.

Maybe 1 hot IDF and Zuckerberg. That way I can bash his fucking skull in.

You have already made this thread: Doing another "alt-right" research for team Shillary?

Forgot to attach pic

I dunno, I'd probably build a study up there. loots of bookshelves, a big comfy chair, and a globe with a small bar inside of it.

If another one happens, it won't be against the Jews, it'll be against the Muslims.

The ones who paid me the most.

I wouldn't. I would turn them and my neighbors in without hesitation.

Time to find IDF Rule 34...Thanks user.

Stop denying what is obvious.

The one that controls the media, and the one that controls the money

Another one?

Probablly seth rogen and some other funny jew

It depends if I'd be compensated.

My fiancee and her family, and I would actively fight against and kill anyone who had any part in rounding up Jews. Nice digits though.

I would save them all.

Ari Shafir and Chesea Peretti.

They would have ugly funny kids

Dubs out the ass in this thread.

Best answer

Who are they?

Keep telling yourself you're a heroic white knight and that you could kill anyone who has already initiated another holocaust.

you will die crying like an obese child that just got his titties slapped with an electric fly swatter

Wonder why that is?

They're not hot

Soros and krauthammer, and then I would sell them cheap like a Negro slave in 1862.

Me and I would sell room for other one for a highest bidder

Natalie portman and that girl from 2 broke girls with big tits. They would have threesomes with me daily. The second they refused I would throw them out

Another Holocaust?? The first Holocaust didn't even happen!