What's the worst plot twist you've ever seen, be it movie or series

What's the worst plot twist you've ever seen, be it movie or series

Walking Dead - Jumping the Tiger

I really like this pepe

the plot twist in the Brian De Palma movie Obsession was fucking RETARDED

Brienne vs the Hound

Not movie but the twist with Momosuke suddenly being the son of an emperor and Kinemon simply being a servant instead of the father of him like he was portrayed as all the time just felt extremely rushed and poorly planned

in One Piece

I never really watched soap operas, but I happened to catch the finale of Crossroads on TV and it turned out the entire 39 year run of the show was the daydream of a cashier working at a supermarket, it made me chuckle.

It's obvious but James Bond Spectre
>LOL I did it all, James. I did it all :DDD

How is this a plot twist?

Now You See Me was pretty dumb

> it turned out the entire 39 year run of the show was the daydream of a cashier working at a supermarket
Pls source on this, let this be true

Christian Bale having a twin all along in The Prestige. Nolan is a fucking hack.

>S2, last EP of Prison Break
>S4, last EP of Dexter
both made me drop the whole show

>Crossroads
>he storyline of the final episode was the revelation that the revived series and glamorous hotel had been a dream of supermarket worker and Crossroads fan Angela, with all the other characters revealed as shoppers. Angela even approaches a female customer in the supermarket and tells her she recognises her as "Tracey Booth from Crossroads". Tracey's mother-in-law, Kate, was also shown as one of Angela's colleagues in the supermarket.

this is golden

heroes when they went full retard with sylar being mind cleansed into nathan then when they made him into a good guy in 20 minutes despite being a serial killer and mass murderer.

A dark song when a giant skyrim bitch spawns at the end holy fuck I didn't believe my eyes

The doll that the old couple "replaced" their "dead" son with was just a cover for the criminal boy(man) who was living in the basement, and manipulating the doll to appear possessed by using secret passages behind the walls.

This is a joke, right?

they nerfed the hound by subtly mentioning he had an infection slowing him down where biter eh, bit him.

yeah, that would've been real stupid if you didn't realize that him and his brother had been switching places the whole movie pretending to be the taciturn assistant

Bane and CIA.

I think it was Dynasty where they went "lmao last season was just a dream the character had".

Also "lmao the cloning machine was real" was fucking retarded but it's not really a twist I guess.

That's actually amazing. 39 years and it's just a dream. I love it

You're just a fool trying to fit in. Sad

>Falling for bait

No wonder I never heard of this shitburger after its theatrical run.

This guy's reveal in Revenge of the Sith

Why is Almondiamond dressed up like a cow in India?