Communism will win

Communism will win.

Damn right

How can we solve the Sup Forumsyp problem?

>it's a good guys win in the end episode
noice

gulag

No it wont.

Human nature prevents "muh true commune" from ever being instated beyond a small-village Israeli Kibbutz, or anything more than a few hundred acres squared.

In context of a nation, state or "global establishment", it is impossible to preserve without an Ultra-Authoritarian government at the helm.

Go ahead and legitimately disprove this. You cant.

human nature is allowing a small elite control everything and exploit everyone just for their personal profit?

news to me

>Human nature prevents "muh true commune" from ever being instated beyond a small-village Israeli Kibbutz, or anything more than a few hundred acres squared.

go look up the Paris Commune

Yup. Some people are smarter and more competent than others. Communism assumes even the most useless of fucks like niggers and slavs are of equal value to smart people like anglos and aryans.

woah dude funny picture I like the parts where he's telling jokes but speaking silly at the same time I think that's what makes it a funny meme and a goofy jpeg

Yes, the good guys win in the end

I don't entirely disagree, but I think shit's hundreds of years off yet. Thinking shit's around the corner makes you look like a faggot hippy. Just so you know.

What, free helicopter rides?

>will
it won the day you (((liberated))) us you clueless fat fuck

>Anglos
>smart

nah it won't. People are too competitive and they like owning things for themselves.

there's a reason why attempts to establish communism have always had to be enforced at the point of a bayonet.

>a small elite control everything and exploit everyone just for their personal profit?

YOU ARE AS DELUSIONAL, AS YOU ARE INSUBORDINATE.

Just look at all of the taxes stolen from your pay check. Look at all of the government regulations. Look at the endless wars and our current police state. I'd say communism has won long ago, annon, were living in it.

I'm sure France would be celebrating its 100th year of achieving a utopia right about now if it hadn't been suppressed. There hasn't been a leftist revolution that made it out of the cradle that didn't result in dictatorship and stagnation before either collapsing or reforming. Given how weak, entitled, fractured and naive western leftists are, I doubt we'll see anything different in the future.

The initiation of force is not universally preferable behaviour!

why is it taking so long then?

I know :(
But I will still fight.

It already lost 25 years ago you fucking throwbacks. Alchemy is more relevant than your joke of an """"""economic theory""""". Why you aren't yet branded a cult I'll never understand.

the red octopie must die

Say it with me--President Sanders!