If Audrey Hepburn had tits she'd be Sophia Loren. I prefer my flat chestedfu Audrey though

>If Audrey Hepburn had tits she'd be Sophia Loren. I prefer my flat chestedfu Audrey though.
Why are Hepburnfags so retarded and delusional? They're exactly the same as the annoying in the closet homos obsessed with Emma Watson, Ellen Page, and Kristen Stewart. Your waifu is shit.

She looked like a child. They're pedos and possibly homos for sure. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

her lips and boobs made me pre-cum just now.

Somewhere in time when?

I prefer Claudia Cardinale

Audrey Hepburn was a 6/10 at best. She was kind of weird looking at times, and you seriously have pedo or beta male tendencies if you think she's like the most beautiful woman ever or something.

Pic related is what normal straight men find beautiful and sexy. Deal with it.

>all these choices

>disdainforplebs.png

make way for the best

>Sophia Loren
Any film recs?

Also
>If Audrey Hepburn was actually pretty, she'd be Marisa Berenson

these are all great waifus so far tbvh

>Any film recs?
Marriage Italian Style
Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow

>Somewhere in time when?
What?

>They're pedos and possibly homos for sure. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
>Nothing wrong with being a pedophile

Is she the last of the great beauties?

thx patrician man

>Claudia Cardinale
Bigger breasts, but boring and generic. Every bit of Sophia Loren is pure unadulterated eroticism, she's even kind of sexy now at 82. Modern Claudia Cardinale looks like a child eating troll that lives under a bridge.

Besides, ass > tits.

Amber Heard is objectively beautiful, but isn't talented. But yes, Monica is the last great one.

Also, Grace Kelly is the GOAT film beauty.

Hepburn isn't even ugly, but she's not and never was sexy in any shape or form. She's more attractive in the way a fashion model is "attractive".

Even uglier than Hepburn by a wide margin. Looks like a horror movie villain.

Ann Margret's only ever looked hot twice. Bye Bye Birdie opening and that Maximum Carnage movie with Jack Nicholson.

fridgebod

The woman you posted is hideous though.

There is little more tragic than a starlet extinguished in her prime.

Is this the bitch from Belle De Jour? Is she actually not shit in Cherbourg?

>in the closet homos obsessed with Emma Watson, Ellen Page, and Kristen Stewart
I'd like to learn more about this. What is it about those particularly three that draws in denial faggots? Very oddly specific, OP.

You should try fitting in one more cussword if you want to be taken seriously.

my kinofu, I loved repulsion and belle de jour

GOAT

>Generic Stacey is objectively beautiful
No, and Grace Kelly is shit too.

Monica's okay. If we're only talking about white women I think Hayley Atwell and Gemma Arterton are the only ones who really compare.

>see this
>not pretty

nigga what? find a flaw.
protip: she aged... gracefully

Good taste. Make sure to see Donkey Skin if you haven't, she's adorable in it and it's a fun movie anyway with great music.

Overrated. Deserved what she got.

>weird shaped nose
>had a really toothy smile
>weird fuckin ears

KINO

they probably just threw that cat out after they took that picture

People who hate on Marilyn Monroe are usually closeted Hepburnfags who have never actually read up on Marilyn, watched an interview with her, or seen her on film. They always parrot the same "HURR OVERRATED WHORE BIMBO" speak they hear from other angry neckbeards.

They're all flat as an ironing board and boring. And Emma Watson has that G rated pure and proper image which white men seem to lose their shit over.

That's just how I talk, I have clinical depression, don't be an asshole.

holy shit.

Is that Sally fucking Field? I don't want to be aroused by her.

>They always parrot the same "HURR OVERRATED WHORE BIMBO"
Bimbo look is GOAT anyway. Marilyn was definitely really hot, but I can't bring myself to masturbate to a dead woman.

No body

good lord
tell me she's still alive

You could just google it for yourself in two seconds.
She's still alive.