Implying theirs isn't the comfiest show on the radio

>implying theirs isn't the comfiest show on the radio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jGxnyUGkmzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sam is terrible.

>radio

>implying jim isn't a hack who steals jokes from norm macdonald

He isn't. But Sam is either horrendous or a master troll.

>we haven't gendered our baby yet and we're really adamant about correcting people who do
Shutup you stupid testicular cancer head.

Sam is the most annoying whiny voiced unfunny faggot on the planet. Everything people pretend Opie is for Reddit points, Sam is for real, only 1000 times worse.

>>we haven't gendered our baby yet and we're really adamant about correcting people who do
I-Is this real?

Yes. The episode with Cumia where they talk about the Jon Stewart thing, its in there somewhere.

fawkin haterssssssss

SEETHING

Sam is awful when he isn't just being the smarmy shit-stirring asshole in the shadows

Jim is terrible when he has to be second mic

I can't believe there's anyone who listens to this garbage

norton ruins the show desu. he gets caught up in minutiae and his board/call skills are distracting and infuriating,

sam should split off with mike cannon. their shows together actually sound conversational.

jim can fuck off to riotcast as chip indefinitely,.

They have good chemistry, I could see why some people dislike Sam but I can relate to his humor.

Sam is a rich kid who is deluded enough to think his opinions mean diddly

I don't understand how fans of comedy can have such obvious jokes fly over their heads.

JUST. What species is Sam?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

He sounds like that hyper-nerd from WarGames, I can't listen to him

>pretend

I cant believe they got me to cancel my sirius subscriptions.

Theres just so many times a man can justify to heat that cocksucker Jim Norton crying about his special faggot eggs being 11 minutes late or whatever.

how the fuck is this guy married to a pretty cute girl what the fuck

that isnt The Catholic Guy show with Lino Rulli

Oh, oh wait, wait....

I thoroughly enjoy show

what's the best thing greg giraldo has done? i've not seen much of him outside of the roasts and tough crowd.

post wife

Ant being in studio is comfy as fuck

the best thing he did was die

Norton takes himself way too seriously now and is only funny when another comedian is there to play off of and Sam Roberts is just unbelievably annoying most of the time. His whole bit where he takes all of Chips jokes literally was annoying enough when it was just Chip but now he's even doing it when Jim isn't in character.

I'm really hoping Sirius decides to hire Anthony back because Ant and Jim would be amazing

There's no way that Ant wants to come back to that shithole company. He's got his own universe now and with Artie on his way he's got something special to call his own. He's the boss. He's in charge. He doesn't have to put up with corporate bullshit.

Sam's voice is the antithesis of comfy.

Podacast with Chip and Anthony is maximum comfy

He's making a big announcement tomorrow

Possibly returning

His own universe is pretty shit though.
That dumpster fire of a network is on it's last leg.

Too bad Jason Ellis is more popular than they are. How embarrassing must it be that the channel you've been on for years suddenly has a new show on it and it gets more listeners than yours? Especially since they split from Opie because they hated working with him. I wouldn't be surprised if Opie and Jim had more listeners than Jim and Sam.

What do they even have? Anthony does a show, and I know Gavin McInnes is on there. He's a pretty funny guy. What else?

Jason Ellis is such a faggot. Why did they change the name of the channel to Faction Talk just for him? It's especially weird now because Sirius seems to be giving up on the original Faction channel by moving it to the 300s that most radios don't get, and getting rid of most of the DJs.

Sam is shit and this is what will happen

>Ant finally comes back full-time
>Jim, Sam & Ant
>Sam gets pushed out and forms his own dire show
>Jim & Ant prevail

Everyone knows based Craig Ferguson has the best show on the channel.

Gavin is probably leaving, he's lost interest in working with Anthony and people think his gay Proud Boys fanclub is the new KKK.

Now that I can get behind. I heard his interview with Artie Lange and it was fantastic.

I mean, what are they?

sam earned a lifetime of goodwill for inventing jocktober

I know he's leaving Rebel. Didn't know he's leaving Compound too. Where's he going?

24 hour O&A stream

GET IN, LADS
youtube.com/watch?v=jGxnyUGkmzY

To Hell for being a sodomite

In hot water has aaron berg and geno bisconte

gavin's show is... gavin's show

NYC crime report talks about crazy crimes that happen in New york

ESD show is Dave being crazy

Safe space talks a lot about nigs being nigs

Burning Bridges is mostly about Kevin being an asshole

"you're welcome" has micheal malice and he talks about news and his take on various things

DIE OF AIDS, CARTER YOU MEXI-NIGGER

I catched their show a couple weeks ago in the car and honestly haven't lol'd that hard in a long time.

Never realized Norton could be that funny

Fuck you

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>I cant believe they got me to cancel my sirius subscriptions.
Vietcong detected.

Wow, I had no idea Jay Leno was a racist.

Patrice o neal and drug giraldo

This show could improve by 100% by removing sam.

I like Sam.

*blocks your path*

she seems mentally ill

Who's this qt?

I've only seen Jim on the old Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld and he was funny as hell. I haven't heard his show but maybe I'll give it a listen.

Wow Gavin wants to leave Rebel? First Fox News and now this. I wonder what he has planned. I think he's hilarious and pretty smart.

Dude having sex with trannies lmao

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GUN!?

dani golightly

>tfw this can refer to both Jim and Ant now

Take him home, have a personal radio host, let him whisper trendy remarks as if it was his opnions into your ears, pretend you are both smart.

not radio but the cumtown podcast is pretty good its also recorded in the anthony cumia studios at the top of the emire state building

Just shave your dumb fucking head Sam. You mulatto fuck.

His head looks so funny