/brit/

dr sun yat sen edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XF8ZRjfGACA
southernliving.com/travel/favorite-southern-slang-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the uk has loads of issues and yall need to stop screaming at each other and work these issues out like adults

You know for a moment there I thought my shitty neoliberal pro mass immigration anti-white agenda politics was losing the debate but then i found out about russia and ill tell you this much they're a GODSEND because it's all on them and they just lied that's why i lost the election and thats why people voted leave, not because i failed to convince people, no, trollface.exe cyber gangs hacked elections xD!!

sun sat yen pot

Heaven & Hell is the best riff

britain cries out for poo willy

Why do Brits say twats? Since when are vaginas supposed to be a bad thing? I thought only dicks where gross or ugly or embarrassing whatever

>cultural marxism

mummy gave me an extra helping of spag bols

very insightful comment here lads. the radical centre at work

sue

>he posted it twice
jesus they're not paying you your worth mate
see if you can get a few more rubles for your exemplary

why do americans poo nigger bum nigger poo

yall need jesus

>yall
FOY

miss comfy /brit/

don't mind casual racism and racist banter but constant Sup Forums and leftypol nonsense is boring rubbish

r u a girl

I really desire to master many disciplines of knowledge but I get demotivated when i think about how all that knowledge will be lost to the void when I die

Emma Watson cries out for my cock.

My ancestors have been in Northern Ireland since the beginning unlike the British colonialism machine.

will the americans help us when russia declares war on us?

This is why atheists never discovered anything of merit

Marcuse's "An Essay On Liberation", 1969, (pg 12)

>Linguistic therapy -- that is, the effort to free words (and thereby concepts) from the all but total distortion of their meanings by the Establishment -- demands the transfer of moral standards (and of their validation) from the Establishment to the revolt against it. Similarly, the sociological and political vocabulary must be radically reshaped: it must be stripped of its false neutrality; it must be methodically and provocatively "moralized" in terms of the Refusal. Morality is not necessarily and not primarily ideological. In the face of an amoral society, it becomes a political weapon, an effective force which drives people to burn their draft cards, to ridicule national leaders, to demonstrate in the streets, and to unfold signs saying, "Thou shalt not kill," in the nation's churches.
>>They would include the withdrawal of toleration of speech and assembly from groups and movements which promote aggressive policies, armament, chauvinism, discrimination on the grounds of race and religion, or which oppose the extension of public services, social security, medical care, etc. Moreover, the restoration of freedom of thought may necessitate new and rigid restrictions on teachings and practices in the educational institutions which, by their very methods and concepts, serve to enclose the mind within the established universe of discourse and behavior — thereby precluding a priori a rational evaluation of the alternatives. And to the degree to which freedom of thought involves the struggle against inhumanity, restoration of such freedom would also imply intolerance toward scientific research in the interest of deadly “deterrents,” of abnormal human endurance under inhuman conditions, etc.

ohhh. Well you can leave the territory any time you like, you're allowed an irish passport no?

sure

what shithole do you live in where people don't say yall? are you a poortherner?

I'm from manchester
yall is a great word and plenty of people have started to use it after I introduced it

anime

You've been spamming your russia narrative on here for days now, dave. You're deluded. I'm not a fan of russia either, but you have to start a period of self-reflection if you are to mount an honest opposition and win back the trust of the electorate.

oh wait, you'll never do anything sensible like that, because everyone was just dub and got lied to and troll farms on fb and shit : ))

We should blow up Parliament with gunpowder

almost got me there haha

need a gf like this

vile

why don't you leave britshart

what do you mean? the sum of a christian's mind is also lost upon death? what need have he of mortal knowledge in the presence of the divine?

Supper:

Large chips and garlic mayo
8x mini rolls
6x packs of mini cheddars
1/2 coop black forest gateux

rate lads, tummy is full, will sleep well

>1969

the chad intolerant cultural marxist vs the virgin free speech activist

>travels across the entire US through 5 facilities, processed through customs and.shipped in 2 days
>sitting in a warehouse at sydney airport now for 3 days
FUCKING AUSPOOOOOOST

the ONLY acceptable 2nd person plural is "youse"

yall from manny????

don't want an attractive gf because her attractive friends won't like me because I'm not attractive

watched the ol' still game tonight lad?

these poorthern farmers still havent discovered "ya'll"
literal cavemen

hate the french
hate the australians
hate the finns
love the yanks
simple as

I'm cisnational, i'm very fortunate to be born with the national identity i actually belong to. I'll ride with you though, i support your right to get the operation

Please check your height privilege.

can't believe poortherners don't say yall

virgin little englander

The Dutchman asked another strange question about genitals

you need to isolate her from her friends
only when she is utterly miserable will she really be your gf

FAT CUNT
A
T

C
U
N
T

toot poster is angry

>i'm not a fan of russia either
ooo stepping it up
this is good work lad really

£100,000 for a 2 bed terrace near the 'rents house

thoughts?

got a hench hispanic manlet in my 19th century british history class at university.
it's always a riot when he speaks up because he does that sperg thing where they speak really loudly for no reason.
he screams questions at the professor despite being in the front row.

"privileged" means every perceived social advantage one can have in identity politics (straight, white, able-bodied, male etc.). except money, that doesn't count because these "cultural" marxists are all middle class and don't want to give away their inheritance. so they claim victimhood based on not being a straight white able-bodied cis-gendered male. if they are, then they just say they're "genderfluid" or something to retain victim status. muslims are oppressed as well, because people have said mean things about them. not sure where they stand on jews

would love to be fucked by this fat walrus to this choon
youtube.com/watch?v=XF8ZRjfGACA

yall watching the game tonight???

haha yall haha look at me yall haha

*jiggles your belly*

>everyone that doesnt agree with me is russian

and this is why Labour will never win 300 seats in an election, not with this very gay, very obnoxious mindset.

why yes, I do start unprompted political diatribes on /brit/

yee haw

Got mummy a present for Sunday

what's living in stoke like

A cunt or a twat is not weird at all huh? No only penises are weird hahaha penis hahaha

oxford

Both marx and engels were """rorkes""" though

love it when /brit/ all political then some spaz from the north gets angry we're not talking about poo bum willy for the 50th time today

the russians are why i don't have a gf

yall niggas need some serious therapy!

me on the right losing my privilege

Labour will win the next election
The Tories are finished

>southernliving.com/travel/favorite-southern-slang-video

daily reminder Labour has only gained 4 seats in 8 years of opposition

ffs lads am NOT fat

Had a lad who was stabbed in the neck by antifa and bled to death

>i don't like russia either
>*mentions a UK political party*
woah, this guy is a brit for real

had a nigger who escaped

daily reminder the Tories are finished

I keep asking but no has even attempt to answer me.
What is wrong with Russia? Why is it and it's people painted with the "bad guy" brush?

*Offended Russian hacks your computer

Sup Forums

unfortunately the popular social platforms are twitter, facebook, snapchat and instagram, all of which are built for short pithy comments with no nuance, so everyone just screams at each other and misrepresents each other.
this problem will never be solved with those platforms holding all the influence

hm ahhh yes i see this person doesnt beleive in open borders, rasheed raping my wife and diane abbott as supreme lord protector. YOU MUST BE RUSSIAN

American cold war propaganda living in your head rent-free

yall need to LISTEN TO THIS DUDE he tells the truth

Not him but horrible

If you find penises odd then you are gay

Who /does not desire wordly possessions/ here?

who won, sargon or unruhe

what lad?
where?
when?

Our security services are all obsessed with each other. Because we spy on each other all the time. And because the UK is host to a fair few Russian dissidents

They invaded Ukraine and Georgia