/norm/ general

How can one man be so completely, utterly based?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXmodKjluEc
youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eiooeRAdcjU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24
youtube.com/watch?v=KgvDPTEktRY
youtube.com/watch?v=czg_mANOZYs
youtu.be/GmK8Pd6i2-w
youtube.com/watch?v=iK6t9mJCykw
youtu.be/C800ec_yukw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just so incredibly rare to see someone being them self all the time, be genuinely funny, and actually make it. Nigger keeps it so real.

Sheer tyranny of will

Take notes, boys. This is how you can be an alpha without being a 10/10 Chad.

Anyone else disappointed with the new Norm Live? I feel like the A list celebs are killing the bantz and it's not as funny

It's had its moments but definitely been more interesting than funny so far. The show has always been a vehicle for norm to be funny with the guest as a kind of tertiary component, but when the guest is someone actually admires (Letterman) or respects (Seinfeld, Tyson?) that dynamic changes.

Good thing is considering some of the guests slated for future episodes there should be some fucking gold.

Tyson is a lunatic. It's hard to joke with him when he doesn't understand any of it.

You're right, I don't actually give a shit about the guests at all, I'd be happy for him and Adam to just swap insults for a couple hours instead

Why did people hate the Sarah Silverman episodes? I can understand if they don't like her, but why thumbs down and comment on a video you're not going to watch? It wasn't even that bad. Wasn't great either, but I had a few good yucks.

yeah, I feel like the Bobby Lee episode has been my fav this season. maybe because he is neither that interesting nor someone who Norm admires as much as Letterman, for example.
Also, I hate how he invited Silverman, and also Bruce fucking Jenner. Come on, Norm, just invite Sam Hyde already.

Norm was a 10/10 though

It's a comedy show, why would he invite Sam Hyde?

BECAUSE SHE'S A FUCKING WOMAN

I didn't enjoy her episodes because there was no real wit to them, mostly just a conversation. I didn't find her annoying at all though, I expecting something worse the way you guys were bitching about her

so we can laugh at him

I just want to say that any Norm fan needs to read this book. It is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

I bursted out in laughter after reading the chapters on Old Jack.

Oh God, even worse than the people commenting on not watching the video because she's an unfunny cunt were the people commenting that all the dislikes were from misogynist nazis, "GOD FORBID NORM HAS A FUNNY WOMAN ON THE SHOW", conveniently ignoring the Roseanne episode has the same 99.9% like/0.1% dislike ratio as most other episodes.

Blew my mind when old jack raped him. That kind of came out of nowhere.

>Anyone else disappointed with the new Norm Live?

It turned to shit when it stopped being aired live.
Season 2 is when the show stopped being good.

It was that juxtaposed with the funeral and Norm describing him as the best fellow he ever knew. It's one of the funniest things I've ever read in a book because his prose is just so honest sounding.

post more norm clips

They were mostly pretty good. In part two she goes into, "Trump is evil, black kids are getting killed by cops for no reason" and that's not what I care to listen too.

no longer a fan of norm after he talked shit about Bill Hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=nXmodKjluEc

Sauce?

Nine eleven.

Are you really surprised, the devout christian science and DNA denier would dislike his polar opposite?

First time I saw this my stomach was in agony from laughing, he has the best delivery of any comedian and he makes it look so easy
youtube.com/watch?v=aLtTx2wAUbk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eiooeRAdcjU

It wasn't funny or anything but it's a great conversation at the very least.
I just don't want norm to get pulled down into the shit because some of his fans

im not on twitter but he tweeted that he watched a Bill Hicks show and didnt laugh once. even if you are a liberal redditor theres at least one joke you will laugh at by Bill

I've never found Bill very funny either.

Bill Hicks was neither luberal or conservative though. you cant put him into a box. maybe thats why norm doesnt like him. i side with a Texan before a canadian

>the pictures from the planes on Dachau and stuff don't show enough, the chimney's not long enough, doesn't cast a long shadow enough to possibly be big enough to service the killing machine of Hitler

I wonder if he still lurks here

>Bill Hicks was neither luberal or conservative though.

or funny

Why does everyone have to share your opinion? Art and especially comedy is subjective

Is Mike Stoklasa the Norm of our time?

bill hicks is a meme who said obvious shit that sounds deep only to stoned 15 year olds.

hi norm

I don't think Bill Hicks was really funny either. He just felt like one of those "He's saying what everybody's thinking." ranters.

And Norm's comedy employs that method to especially during his Weekend Update tenure, but Norm twists it around by going to dark and bizarre places.

>who said obvious shit

You are young, what he said was extremely controversial at the time. I dont think young people understand the scope of just how much different culture is now vs just even 20 years ago.

yeah but to lie and say he didnt laugh not once?

Hicks was more "He's just saying what everyone in the room is thinking, but everyone outside the room is a SHEEPLE"

I never really found him all that funny, and I agree with a lot of what he would say

norm memed u hard kiddo

I wonder what his comedy would be like if he were still alive. His first post 9/11 special would've probably been great.

I was there, he was talking shit about grass roots phenomenons like Reagan and Rush. He would've defended every single Democrat and slandered every single Republican just like Colbert if he had lived.

No

As much as he likes to obfuscate his life, you can tell when his real feelings come out. Like when he goes on rants on twitter till 5am and then deletes his tweets the next morning

Norm is the norm of our time retard

Because she's phony and says a lot of disrespectful / retarded shit that is all agenda driven.
>It's so hard to make it in showbiz as a jew, I should have changed my name
Uhhhhh
>Oh I'm sure it was so hard for you to make it in comedy as a white man, only like, all of the slots were available
Not sure if outright stupidity or intentional disrespect
>When Harry met sally is just so white
A bunch of jews make a jew flick and you bring up that its white, as if that would be interesting even if it were true
>Muh basketball is so hard for a woman
What? Also uninteresting and stupid. You can't even bring up playing a little recreational basketball without making it political? Hotsauce Hillary ass nigger.

I could forgive every single one of those, and countless more, but good God almighty did she ever bomb and try to cover it up embarrassingly when it came to jokes. Like she didn't get it at all and is supposed to be a comedian? Fuck her.

>>When Harry met sally is just so white
I officially stopped caring what she had to say after that. What does that even mean? There's a lot of white people in the movie? Like, how America is mostly white, so most people in most American movies are white?

Why did Norm give her two hours? Is he really still lusting for that bitch after all these years.

I mean I'll give her that she looks good for 46 but jesus she's not that interesting.

It's also not White, it's distinctly JEWISH. Typical tricks, Sarah.

what the hell does he rant about?

also congrats on your trips, you must be proud

She's a fucking kike, what do you expect.
She also said she wanted to go back in time and kill Jesus because she hates Christians.

>making this retarded post just to shill Sam Hyde
There's no way Hyde can be paying you so this means you do it for free.

>not appreciating based sarah
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24

My favorites have been Tyson, Andy Dick, Stephen Merchant, and Super Dave. The one with Andy Dick made me laugh the most, because of how much Norm fucked with him, and Andy rolled with it like a champ. I liked Super Dave because he wasn't having any of it and ripped the show a new asshole.
youtube.com/watch?v=KgvDPTEktRY

She was horrendous on Norm's podcast, which is what we're discussing here.

He was virtue signalling to Jews.
Bill Hicks was an anti-war conspiracy theorist type which Jews are naturally averse to because it's a slippery slope to antisemitism.
Bill was a goy comedian. Norm is a goy comedian too, but he really wants Jews to like him, hence why like 90% of his podcast guests, plus his co-host, are Jewish.

Most of the posts about her as been general bitching about her and calling her a kike.

Not that I think there's anything wrong with calling a kike a kike, i just wanted to remind everyone that she at least USED to be based, as evidenced in that clip.

Plus fuck it I think she's funny. And as cute as she was in her prime I'd still smash in a heartbeat

Norm literally uses his Jewish sidekick as an excuse to further his own holocaust denial

This shit. I recommend the audio book version, which is narrated by him. The way that he describes Adam Eget in some parts made me laugh out loud

Sure, but there's also actually valid criticisms from people who don't just poop their pants when they see a jew broad. I was actually excited because I was so surprised at how good the Russell Brand one was, even though I normally can't stand the guy. Norm has a real talent for getting the best out of people but she really refused to cooperate overall.

norm is attractive

but bill hicks is edgy trash

i find it hilarious how norm do that whole part about hating animals and the audience still loves him lol

plus that rosie odonnell joke was based

which episode was this?

dna denier?

youtube.com/watch?v=czg_mANOZYs

severely underrated norm

>all women look alike to you?
>sort of

Silverman show was boring. She straight up says she doesn't want to do any comedy during the episode. Best are when Norm feels free to fuck with the guests.

What did he mean by this?

What science did Norm deny? Not even acknowledging DNA denier, that's one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

>she at least USED to be based, as evidenced in that clip.

That clip is just evidence Jews can dish it out but they can't take it. I have yet to see her making fun of Jews in any honest way, not counting the humblebrag bullshit Jews like to roll out to seem fair and balanced. Shlomo Silverman is following the kike comedian cliche to the letter. She does the ol' "how do you do, fellow Whites?" routine when she bashes Caucasians, playing it off like she's making fun of herself when really she is attacking a race she hates as viciously as she can and there is nothing self-critical about it. As for Asians, Asians can keep up with Whites intellectually and economically so they don't get special victim status in cultural marxism aka Jewish morality.

Post a Bill Hicks bit that makes you then.

Norm just decided to have her be the bleating communist she is. Wow all those only white comedians of yore like Eddie Murphy and Chris Rock and Richard Pryod

>implying Norm is a holocaust denier
You have to understand something in order to deny it. Now Adam, he's a real holocaust denier. Sometimes you can hear Adam screaming about how he wished that the holocaust actually happened.

Jay leno shilling for Doritos bit

They fear Adam Egret becoming mainstream, so they offering Norm the Tonight Show in exchange for dumping that racist price of shit Adam.

he really is one of the best comedic minds, up there with Rickles.

>it says here your face looks like a cunt

>blatantly interrupting people you don't like on national television
youtu.be/GmK8Pd6i2-w
Skip to 16 minute mark for Normy.

fuck off Sam. your career is never coming back.

NAHMY
NAHMY
NAHMY

Rickles is cringy. he's great why? because he was an old man?

youtube.com/watch?v=iK6t9mJCykw

he could come up with extremely funny things off the cuff, like Norm. that's the true measure of a comedian's skill.

Norm is funny to the core but it's damn near impossible to actually get him to open up about himself. Listen to his appearances on Adam Carolla's podcast because Adam actually manages to get past Norm's facade occasionally.

>he grew up stealing chickens
>that's hard coin

nah. Rickles was shoved down everyones throats

netflix show was almost a done deal but someone hid in the netflix closet to eavesdrop on a meeting and here we are

no one wants to hear the intricacies of someone's life, it ruins the comedy.

I wonder if Norm is one of the ebonyposters on Sup Forums.

youtu.be/C800ec_yukw

I like occasionally getting a peek behind the curtain with Norm because it's interesting to see how his mind works. He absolutely hates discussing sex for example.

please, norm was the one who told him he should do a talk show for netflix.

Who do you think op is? Cmon user...

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Whoopi on NML.

FUCKING ROPE-A-DOPED