How can we operate under the radar now??

Seriously how can we pull off our megatrolling operations like getting feminists to let period blood run down their legs in public with #freebleeding, and convincing the University of Texas SJWs to carry around dildos to protest gun rights with #CocksNotGlocks, when we are now exposed and infiltrated and monitored?

It seems impossible to get the stupid media/newmedia to cover #CocksNotGlocks and encourage its spread to other universities now... fucking sad it was our greatest operation making SJWs our useful idiot puppets and now its ruined.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Browse-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Infiltrators will get redpilled eventually.

They don't know about our raid board

triumph

We don't.
There is less than two months until the election.
Shit is gonna get real.

Dat thigh cellulite

>How can we have mega-trolling ops now?
We fucking can't lmao that's why this whole "let's have labels and a cool logo that represents everything the left hates wrapped up into one" thing is autism.

I don't know
what you're
talking about
user : )
but
please
don't
anymore : )

Puppet Ops aren't raids doe

We used their natural attention whoring instincts and my-cunt-is-the-center-of-the-universe mentality to control them. Magnificent.

Kek bless the Sup Forumstard who put up the money to make the Sorosbux payments to the idiot puppet SJWs that kicked this off.

hilarious

>active shooter at UT
>beaten to death by mob of feminists wielding giant dildos
>concealed carry BTFO
>2nd Amendment revoked

You mean /qa/?

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plans.

These dumb whores represent everything wrong with western people today.

>Tips

>"Never completely believe anything anyone says- especially on boards such as Sup Forums. If it seems too good to be true (i.e. secret raid board), it's fake."

wikihow.com/Browse-Sup Forums

#CTR

>dumb whores

that's why Sup Forums was able to svengali them into organizing #CocksNotGlocks.. really its such a stupid idea they would've never done it without our controlling them

Can I open carry my dick at that university?

A fucking LaaF!

>packing meat
>holding rubber

Fuck man, the common woman should never have been allowed into universities.

Beastiality should be next. We should convince these feminist SJW's to have sex with dogs instead of men in order to protest the 'patriarchy' and of course have them document everything for the viewing public across the media spectrum. It could blow free bleeding and dildos out of the water. It will be a triumph.

>#CocksNotGlocks
They'll bury this with the next rape scandal at a university...

Imagine being the parents paying for them to do this right now. Serious students wouldn't have time to worry campus security or be worried by them.

Mate, you trigger them so hard they don't come here, they just lash out at /r9k/ instead.

It's why we've got so many robot migrants now.

Seriously, they come here and they can't even...
But they can even if they go bash on robots.

I can't believe they are appropriating the BBC this way.

>t. increasingly nervous men.

>It could blow free bleeding and dildos out of the water.

I just imagined flying low over the ocean in a Fairey Swordfish or some other torpedo bomber and then striking the side of a feminist operated, dildo shaped battleship with a torpedo.

seriously tho can they even put dildos this big in their holes ?

Was getting mentioned on CNN part of your plan?

>infiltrators that stay ALWAYS get redpilled (we've seen it happen with shills, raiders, and those casually linked)
>Those that simply visit once are of no concern

It's as simple as that. It's a non-issue

It's that sonar sound I imagined...BOOP...BOOP... that got me laughing.

They can unhinge their pelvis like an Anaconda and shove out a baby 5 times the size of that dildo, what do you think?

My question for you Sup Forums

The campus carry is concealed carry, so you would not be able to see who is carrying. Why are these idiots so upset over this and thinking it is illegal for them to carry their dildos around campus?

If they conceal the dildos they are carrying, no one would know or care.

Explain how you guys started cocks not glocks. I wanna tear this down.

IRC like the old days

The ultimate op... hell they already fuck niggers to protest white supremacy.. maybe we can get the vegan SJWs to do this to protest human supremacy.. but feminists protesting patriarchy would be the top win

I feel we would need to have some intermediary ops to build up to this though

operating from the shadows?

my dear friend, you misunderstand. we operate in plain sight and we've become exceedingly adept at crowd sourcing our desired reaction.

Yes, please elaborate.

Who cares, the fact that it was a great noble Sup Forumslack's idea and we all got on board and tricked them into doing it is all you need to know

Indeed. Fucking a dog isn't something that most women would do under any circumstances. Perhaps we could just get them on record being open minded to the idea. That's still pretty bad.

You're lying tho. There's no record of this.

why would we need to? we're not a movement. the alt-right is fiction and ultimately a scapegoat.

Dude, we've been exposed for and monitored for ages. Remember INTERNET HATE MACHINE? Remember the Super Bowl threat?
Sup Forums is influential because it's a wellspring of truly free speech. We aren't (((vampires))) who rely on suppression and deception, shining light on us is useless.

You'd know all this, of course, if you weren't a newfag redditor and/or CTR shill.

>It will be a triumph.

>Seriously how can we pull off our megatrolling operations like getting feminists to let period blood run down their legs in public with #freebleeding, and convincing the University of Texas SJWs to carry around dildos to protest gun rights with #CocksNotGlocks, when we are now exposed and infiltrated and monitored?

The same way ISIS runs trucks through crowds and blows up airports, silly.

I kid...I kid...I tell a little joke.

Only if you're Somali.

>Kek bless the Sup Forumstard who put up the money to make the Sorosbux payments to the idiot puppet SJWs that kicked this off.
What? link/more info please.

I haven't been frequenting Sup Forums/reddit lately.

Just wondering about how all gears got into motion.

It developed organically just like Op #Freebleeding, but a little bit more elaborate.

A Sup Forumslack, likely a UT student, received a Kek-inspired vision for #CocksNotGlocks and shared it as a humorous hypothetical with us.

It gained traction and Sup Forums devoted some meme-capital to the #CocksNotGlocks cause, planting and encouraging the idea among UT SJWs.

A small seed-payment was made by one generous richfuck Sup Forumslack, Kek bless him. It really kicked IRL action into gear.

Sup Forums also helped arrange the cheap dildo "donations" mostly were financed.

The "Take It And Come" tshirts were a Sup Forumslack's idea too. The rooster/cock tshirt was actually not us but the UT sluts'. UT SJWs did the rest, choosing the date, organizing the protests, press relations, etc.

hahahahahaaha

they actually don't know about the secret raid board

Honestly, why can't we just put all of those infected with neo-liberalism against a wall, along with all of Hillary's cronies and then use the military to go after Soros and his assets, along with Russia? They're all debt-ridden and provide no skills for our job market.

Why would we want to do those stupid bullshit hack things anyway? You people think too small. We were officially given credibility today by a major Presidential candidate, we should thank her and use that power to fuck her over, even if we can't save Trump she's named us as a legitimate threat. Let's prove that cunt right

bad enough to follow them for life and diminish their career and marriage prospects

Ceramic.

are you this new?

pottery usually is

Hello normie/CTR shill/jew.

And by the way I do not mean a threat in a violent manner, just to clarify to the FBI people watching this thread, I am merely speaking politically. I do not wish Hillary Clinton any personal harm

We created the wikihow article telling them to not believe in the raid board. Look at us. We the jews now.

#notallpol
We condemn this kind of extremist act, which are usually carried out by our most radical members

wtf I'm now a #dildoforhildo

You nasty people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Indeed. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

I know that cellulite was the first thing I noticed too. Its a shame because she would be hot without it. I bet she got tossed around like a hot potato in highschool by all the men. Probably some of the women too

We don't.

We show them the fucking light now.

I'll take "only dates alphas". What's the problem?

> ... A triumph

> posts picture of Trimph

You're good

It's funny. Every girl who is a massive slut always has heaps of cellulite. There must be a similar correlation between promiscuity and cellulite as there is with promiscuity and roasties.

Is there record of the organization of Op #Freebleeding? Nope, just the end results. The stupidity of #CocksNotGlocks and #Freebleeding are evidence enough of our pasty greasy sweaty guiding hands.