I was called racist today by a white girl for saying me and my friends liked fried chicken

I was called racist today by a white girl for saying me and my friends liked fried chicken.
>tfw you black and cant even say anything that resembles stereotyping

I swear white people are defending this shit because they think its their job to protect who they think are weak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVGWIsvcL6s
youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw
youtube.com/watch?v=xD9RH2HFzPA
hitrecord.org/records/2960699
youtube.com/watch?v=W8YAK8oMEKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying watermelon, grape soda and decent fried chicken isn't god-tier food.

I never understood that stereotype
Everyone loves fried chicken.. everyone. and anyone who doesn't is a god damn skin changing reptile who needs to be shot.

>fried chickum
>grape drank

God tier

>watermelon

Meh Tier

anyone who says they don't love fried chicken is a god damn liar.

everything in this picture looks delicious,

It is so saddening. I love fried food but it gives me diarrhea if I eat too much. Once I start I can't stop so I have to avoid fried chicken like the plague.

>White people telling me what should be considered black

At least let me fuck up so I can learn from it.

or watermelon

fried chicken and watermelon are both delicious

can't go in on grape soda

Fuck off aids monkeys, back into

i wonder if she would get mad at you for having a big dick or a criminal record

Righty so, it's cultural appropriation. Chickens are native to Asia, and water mellon is not African. You're a racist pos, go eat some ants and drink dirty water.

Other way around you fat southerner.

Who the fuck does not love fried chicken?

>called racist for liking fried chicken while black

If it's any consolation she would have branded a white guy racist for *Not* liking fried chicken.

There's no way to win with those psychos.

SHART

I was called a racist by a gaggle of white girls for saying I liked Taylor Swift more than Beyonce.

They told me that all white men who didn't like Beyonce were racists and sexist.

In other words, chicks are fucking dumb.

'Tis better to Wal Shart than to be raped and stabbed by a Mohammedan. Enjoy your white genocide, yuroper.

let the healing begin

black people stop eating your watermelon in the closet

>I was called a racist by a gaggle of white girls for saying I liked Taylor Swift more than Beyonce.
>They told me that all white men who didn't like Beyonce were racists and sexist.
>In other words, chicks are fucking dumb.

>Women generally follow cultural trends and enforce the status quo through shame and the threat of social and romantic isolation
>The culture created for them to follow is utterly insane and either makes men despise them or become broken shells that create even more broken children
>there are over 4 BILLION Muslims, Indians, and Chinese who give no fucks about cunts retard noises and rapidly arming themselves

Yeah can't wait for Dark Ages 2.0

You niggers have no claim on chicken. Chicken is fucking delicious and it's not right for you to try and take it from the rest of us. We must all share chicken. That's where I draw the fucking line.

lobby group guy your pasta is showing

Here's how I diffuse that one. First, I laugh like it's the funniest fucking joke in the world. Next, I tell them sticks and stones won't break my bones, with a giant grin on my face. Finally, I explain to my friends that they should never underestimate the capacity of a white woman to be offended on someone else's behalf.

Totally disarms them.

>me and my friends liked fried chicken.

You mean "my friends and I".

Nigger.

Friend chicken is delicious.

But BBQ is better.

pass on the grape soda

There are better drinks.

>watermelon
not favourite, but definitely in my top5 fruits

>Fried chicken
yes please

>Grape Fanta
Beautiful

I dunno if its an american thing, but i wouldnt be upset with having these stereotypes.

That's funny, because I've been called racist for saying that I listen to Beyonce. A gaggle of black girls said that Beyonce wasn't for white people, and I couldn't understand her depth.

I guess what they all really mean is that you're racist if you have white skin and a penis.

>soda
that shit can give you cancer now thanks to all the artificial shit they stick in there

youtube.com/watch?v=8pyW6w5B7Aw

youtube.com/watch?v=xD9RH2HFzPA

yea but blacks really love chicken

>rich as fuck house
>shoddily hung clothesline inside

FFS at least get a hills hoist installed

>their job to protect who they think are weak.

It's called the "Tyranny of Low Expectations". Liberals are crypto-racists for treating blacks as children or retarded—less intelligent, less able, and less mature than whites. Expect patronizing behaviour from liberals as they "virtue-signal" that they "understand the struggle. brother".

checked and kek'd

That's exactly what it is! White people are predisposed to sympathy to a massive fault.

>cancer
nah just diabetes and obesity. which may lead to cancer but it isnt outright cancer,

idk man it's pretty damn unhealthy. think about it.... if your gut/waist is above 40 inches you are abdominally obese

Delete this webm, and never post it again.

I'm not a grape soda fan but the other stuff is good shit.

What's wrong with liking tasty food? I don't get why that's racist.

>Everyone loves fried chicken.. everyone.
I. . . I love fried chicken.
Also, fuck white women for talking down to everyone like they are perfect people. Who the fuck is she to tell someone they are racist for liking fried fucking chicken?

Put that bitch in a box and mail her to Pakistan or Somalia.

So that's how you clean it. huh.

They aren't far off. Blacks do behave like retards and then proceed to get all violent in reaction to that and further prove the point.

Oh boy, what comes next? No, wait, I have a good idea.

>I am german. I like beer, oh, and sausages too. (Amongst plenty of things, but hey.)
>THATS RAYCIS'!!! STOP FEEDING INTO STEREOTYPES!

>"I swear white people are defending this shit because they think its their job to protect who they think are weak."
Actually they're just virtue signalling.Being racist on any level has become socially unacceptable.The word "racism" has lost its meaning because of shit like this.As white women,they probably thought they were being uber "open minded" and "progressive" when they called a BLACK MAN,of all people,a racist for enjoying food stereotypically enjoyed by black people.I mean c'mon,who doesn't fucking love fried chicken?

>I swear white people are defending this shit because they think its their job to protect who they think are weak

That's actually spot on, social justice is just the modern, left wing version of the White Man's Burden.

You should have raped her. Then say that she cannot report you because she would be perpetuating the racial stereotype of violent blacks.

Praise kek, friend chicken is delicious and im a saltine,

Not bad.

I treat myself to KFC once every six months, and I love it every time

Things that never happened

Beyoncé's solo work has always been pretty average desu

Destiny's Child was her peak

>I swear white people are defending this shit because they think its their job to protect who they think are weak

It ain't called cultural marxism for no reason

FUCK at least she does laundry and housework, and takes care of herself. I'd let her ruin a few laptops.

Can someone tell my why liking Chikun and Watermeloon is a bad stereotype? As a Dindu I dont understand why white people get so triggered when I say "I like watermelon" its the only good tier food that they sell at the supermarket.

>Not eating fried chicken while posting nigger hate threads

blacks are not the same as niggers, thats what this thread is about

and pol know this

>i wonder if she would get mad at you for having a big dick or a criminal record

Wait if I like Fried Chicken, Watermelon, Grape Soda and have a Big Dick with a Criminal Record I'm black now?

>even blacks on Sup Forums going against sjw's who treat them like helpless animals
proud

This. It's a game that everyone who wants to be someone in The Current Year is required to play, and whoever yells "rayciss" last loses, sort of like a verbal version of musical chairs, you despicable racist.

I would eat the hell out of that!

Yeah cultural displacement is happening on a mass scale a lot lately since gravitational shifts are tweaking our reducing valves. Only retards take anything personally these days.

I never understood why it's a bad stereotype that niggers like tasty food. Is it somehow embarrassing in America to like the best food? What is better than watermelon and fried chicken? I am white and I love it... Is the idea that we make you embarrassed so that it's more fried chicken and watermelon for us white people? I don't get it.

You're not black; if yoose was black you woulda chimped out

>Who you callin racist white bitch nigga imma teach you the first meaning of respect bitch

t. Tyrone

I don't love fried chicken, but then again I'm not an obese American.

Best chicken is with potatos in the oven.

>I don't see how we as black people
>Started eating our watermelon in the closet.

hitrecord.org/records/2960699

the entire premise of SJWism is to treat everyone like children

>Caring what people think

OP it's just one stupid girl that's all. I love watermelon and I know damn well a lot of other people do too

Pic related, me.

FUCK YOU MAN! I'm on a cut and now want some fried chicken!

Nothing better than 21 peice yo

>abdominally obese

u wut?

>At work
>Black guy walks in with a box of food
>What ya got in there some chicken?
>Every ones eyes widen and stare at me
>What you think because I'm black I got chicken in this box?
>It says chicken right on the side of your box
>He looks and busts out laughing
>Nigga you know I got me some fried chickens!

No one was laughing but me and him. I just kept getting dirty looks from everyone.

Only white liberals do this. The rest of us hold your people to the same standard as we hold ours and are wary of you all because your people fall severely short of them as a group.

But honestly I hate white guilt leftists more than I will ever hate even the niggerest nigger, and would put them all up against the wall first with the jews and the mudslimes.

pretty good.

>literally yelling at a black person in public because they were eating fried chicken

The white nationalists at Sup Forums would consider this "retardedly racist". You might even get kicked out of the KKK for this shit.

If you have white liberal privilege, it's okay because you were fighting self-inflicted racism. #BLM

>Be me, 8th grade and living in Senegal
>Realise that nigger reversed is reggin
>Walk up to black classmate, call her a reggin
>Literally what?
>I tell her to spell it backwards while giggling like a little cunt
>She figures it out
>I realise I'm surrounded by black kids
>WhatHaveIDone.jpg
>spaghetti everywhere

Möchten Sie schiessen den Juden?

Reminds me of the time I called my friend a cracker, and then he called me a nigger inside of a store. A lady gasped so hard, but we turned around with the dumbest smiles on our faces.

I miss Andrew.

Nigga everyone loves fried chicken and watermelon.

>tfw strawberry soda masterrace

ayyyyyyyyyy mon, uncommon

Why aren't you people in my life?

OP her
Forgot about this thread after I posted
Anyway the white girl is your typical college age ugg boot wearin yoga ass pants upper class bitch
I mean Id fuck her but I bet she aint very good at it unlike pic related

2 mins in how we feel now eating fried chicken

youtube.com/watch?v=W8YAK8oMEKI

>Strawberry
Could you be any faker?

Orange Aryan race here

Nobody believes you are actually a nigger on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums

Fried chicken is great

And I'm ottermode so fuck the haters

Where do i find a shirt like this

Track down some seeds for some Tohono O'odham watermelon plants and grow some. You'll change your mind about it. Holy fuck, those things are good. My first ones should be ripe within the next couple of days.

>Argentinian claims to not like fried chicken
We ALL see through your cover up, Diego Tyrone LeShawn

I like it. I'm just picky about it. Fuck KFC.

Welcome to the tyranny of political correctness, we warned you nigga.

Actually, watermelons are thought to have originated in southern Africa.

Niggers kill each other over fried chicken! It's actually more dangerous for a nigger to walk down a black area with chicken than meeting the klan. Has been since 83

Damn jews have made everyone afraid of eachother

>tfw you're only safe to open-carry fried chicken among white supremacists

This makes me sick