Why are liberals so fucking anti art?

Why are liberals so fucking anti art?

Have conservatives ever produced art?

because they are fundamentally opposed to anything beautiful

>that name

130 reply thread

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

Why are conservative so butthurt?

>liberal art

easy (You)s

ABORT THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING WHORE YOU PROBABLY VOTED FOR TRUMP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ABORT THAT FUCKING SHIT

Woah... so pretentious

>WW2 movie
>altcucks get upset that the nazis are the badguys

>be Nazi
>lose

What went wrong with america

>Levenstein

hello?

Did he provide any examples?

Marxist indoctrination

>General Lee
>An accomplished man who surrendered amicably after the Civil War
>Encouraged the South to not hold a grudge
>Became a central figure in Reconstruction
>The Left thinks its right to desecrate his memory because "HE WUZ A NAZI"

They keep this up and the GOP will have a Supermajority in 2018.

>be "greatest generation"
>Fight & die to destroy western civilization

why is it always a fucking jew

Triumph of the Will is a beautiful film.

>worshipping the statue of a loser

>be Hitler
>"if we destroy our own continent, we win"

>conservative art

Let's not take his twitter post seriously. It's not political and neither is he. Not really. He's just some virtue signalling try-hard who wants to save the world. He should have gotten over it when he left college. Unfortunately some "adults" never grow out of that adolescent frame of mind.

fpbp

>Unfortunately some "adults" never grow out of that adolescent frame of mind

the same adults that moan on twitter about being bullied when they should be running the country?

It was erected and probably created by whites too. So much cringe.

Why are conservatives too simple minded to create art?

shitposting is art

>twitter
>adults
Those shouldn't be anywhere near each other.

>inanimate objects trigger me

so you admit america is currently being ran by an orange toddler?

>tfw a liberal
>tfw get physically angry at every piece of art and try to censor it because it doesnt conform to the latest culture shift demanded by the SPLC's latest intersectionality report

What an attractive GIRL.

>Orwell
>Pretentious

You mis-spelled 'prescient'.

Who the hell doesn't believe that?

>tfw get physically angry at every piece of art and try to censor it
Sounds just like /tvpol/ REEEEEing at the latest nigger casting tbqhwu.

Not Orwell. People that quote Orwell.
>prescient
Now you even more pretentious

>he said while getting triggered by the replacement of an inanimate object

Is she shooting period blood onto a sheet?

>implying Sup Forums wouldnt fuck this

>#BoycottStarWars it's white genocide!!!
>#BoycottHamilton it hurt based Trump's fee fees!!!
>hahahaha why do liberals get angry at art and try to censor it

are those both men?

Does he have any examples of which films we should burn?

(((Levenstein)))

EVERY TIME

>refusing to buy a product is equivalent to advocating for that product to be illegal

why are liberals so stupid?

>tfw america will replace all their old statues and history with some ugly nigger with their fist raised
the state of american liberals is something to behold

... what

Ummmmmm.... hello?! Those are both BEAUTIFUL, strong and brave women what the FUCK is wrong with you, jesus fucking christ.

(((LEVENSTEIN)))

you should see the right too.

so white lol

Remember that petition to ban the Hamilton tour?
>muh liberals
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know I was talking to a based magapede who can only see in black and white.

never said anything about them being white or not

about all of art in history yes.

i dont even know what hamilton you mean. The pedo photographer? Pretty sure feminists or liberal parents hate his work too.

Heh. It's like all people are animals that want to dominate and control everyone and everything no matter of their politics.

Said no one ever.

>they preemptively painted ''nigger'' at the bottom as a false flag for when it would inevitably be torn down

but anyway the entire world see both of your asses as the biggest retards there is

Wew, that's a bold statement

Entirety of the renaissance

>pretending to be this retarded

>being this mad at Trump that you want to destroy the past accomplishments of your own industry

I hate this picture, and I'm sick of seeing it. It literally disgusts me.

but he never mentioned trump in the tweet you obsessed bug chaser

Nah, she put balloons which are filled with paint up her vago and shat them on a canvas
It was in Germany(Cologne) which might explain why

THE CHURCH WAS CONSERVATIVE AND COMMISSIONED MOST CLASSICAL ART

THE TOTALITY OF LEFTIST ART IS A TINY DROP OF HIDEOUS PLEB TIER GARBAGE

you think any person before 1970 would fit into the category of todays liberals?

And who do you think conservatives build their aesthetic ideals on? Yeah it sure isnt piss-stained performance "art" or socio-politically charged tv-series. But about everything else outside that complex that only degenerates celebrate.

There wasn't any conservatism before French revolution

or maybe that shit I never even heard of that shit you think i would remember which tells me about how much of a big deal it must have been.

Somebody show this guy that mammi song from the jazz singer

there wasnt any politically correct social justice liberalism before the 1960s.

The Catholic church has always been progressive. That's why they're influential.

They are neo-Nazi shills. Whenever they find someone with a Jewish person saying something SJW they repost it 400 times to create the mental association between Jewish names and tweets like this. It works on very low IQs, which explains places like Sup Forums.

lol you speak with such certainty on the topic when you dont even know what classical art is

ascribing art to "liberals" or "conservatives" is fucking asinine and misses the point entirely

>or maybe i'm an uncultured piece of shit that likes to brag about knowing absolutely nothing at all
Maybe so.

The Chinese youth of the Cultural Revolution sure as hell do. That historical period is the example which best corresponds to today's identity politics climate among the Anglo left, which precisely necessitated, precipitated and gave rise to Trump's election.

im sure it was a big event in your subreddit.

good thing they all starved to death for being retards

the chinese youth never claimed men can be female or fought against homophobic art of the past.