The Harry Potter films are getting remade and you're in charge of making sure they're done properly...

The Harry Potter films are getting remade and you're in charge of making sure they're done properly. Which actors will you cast?

Eddie Murphy as every character.

Rogue One quality facial CGI on all the characters after 3D model art is approved by JK Rowling's illustrator

Idris Elba

>It's another Harry Potter thread
When did we get raided by Tumblr?

Harry didn't look like a Jewish manlet in the books, Ron didn't look like an ugly nigger and is described as having completely different facial features (pointy nose), Hermione gradually became attractive

I guess that's a good place to start then. Do better as a miniseries or short TV series

I don't because there aren't any good ones anymore. Let alone enough to fill these films. Stop being a reddit tier geek I mean they likely cast 40 characters at minimum perfectly

>its been 41 minutes and he hasnt posted it yet
im getting worried

Talk shit about these movies all you want but the casting was fucking excellent. I just finished watching them all last week and watching everyone grow up as the movies went by was my favorite part.

Why would you be interested in recasting someone in a childrens series bassd off of one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Ann Frank.

>copycat fucks up
i hope the real one is ok and nothing happened to him

Jesus christ you're fucking retarded

Dumbledore

Harry Potter

>talk shit about these well cast well made movies compared to prettymuch everything made today
But why?

>forgot the image
There's no way for you to recover this situation user.

Ron

Ah fuck, you're right, my bad

the love interest Gina Weasley

I was more interested in if anyone noticed I changed it to Ann frank, got ahead of my damn self

Notorious B.I.G

>ayo harry hol up dont go ousside dis sirius nigga be lookin for ya goddamn bich
Cuaron shouldn't have followed Raimi's tips that closely

Hermione

The love interest hermione granger

IT WAS ALL A MEME

Isis Album

Remember when we didn't care that the main actor was a manlet?

Draco Malfoy

Willow Smith as Hermione

The happa is online so he spamming threads

the girls have to be as white as possible tho

uh, sweetie, Hermione is black..

I'd watch it desu

in hollywood today if the boys are black the love interst has to be white, so my casting is perfect so please leave?

who's saying the love interests even have to be girls?