Hillary makes speech exposing the alt-right movement to the masses

>hillary makes speech exposing the alt-right movement to the masses
>all the talk shows are talking about the alt-right and who they are
>no one is talking about hillary's email or the clinton foundation

I gotta say. Quite impressive strategy from hildog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_dfA&feature=youtu.be&t=34m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bringing massive exposure to a supposedly small group
yeah genius plan

That's why she's the true queen of Sup Forums, not kike loving "Dangerous" Don

this.

she shot herself in the foot, and now people are going to read brietbart now more than ever due to the INCREDIBLE exposure she just gave them with the click bait headlines.

>painting yourself as a conspiracy theorist while Trump takes the minority vote away from you
Grand strategy.

>Bringing massive amount of exposure to a supposedly small group ready and waiting with thousands of little redpills about hillary's emails, the clinton foundation, the people she's had murdered and assassinated, nevermind the over-arching goals of those in power, why things are happening the way they are in the middle east, what russia and china are attempting to do, the reason for all the homosexuality promoted in the media, the truths about mass immigration into white nations...

they couldn't have picked a better target to send all the normies to

I really don't know what they were thinking

>no one is talking about hillary's email or the clinton foundation
maybe that's because they aren't aiming for the "autistic redditor" demographic

Shall we make Sup Forums a Clinton Foundation meme dump for the next 48 hours or so?

Hey what if this actually goes badly and we end up fucked as more normie fags dilute our pepes

>Trump questioning Obama's birth certificate is racist!

>8 years ago: well I don't know that he was born in the US idk lol prob not.

>He calls people mean things! Look what he said!

>Neglects to bring up the fact that the DNC just this year referred to Mexicans as "taco bowls"

The thing is liberals will swallow her hypocrisy and lies but independent voters, like myself, see through it and it only enrages us more. I just wish my swing state didn't only amount to a handful of votes (Iowa)

>implying they were going to talk about "Hildog's" scandals in the first place.

yeah master move there Jethro, clearly ranting about the dangers of nazi memes from the dark corners of the Internet is a stroke (lel) of genius

not really. they cant keep it in the news long. its a boring story. it wont save her from the debates.

who knows she may fall on stage. no big black guy to give her a shot and tell her to keep talking

Yea because obviously they'd be talking about that otherwise. You know unlike all the other times degenerate shit comes out of her campaign and they've stayed silent.

SAGE

The media is practically a 4th branch of government at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

Apparently CNN has so few viewers/listeners/readers that we actually out-popularity them. We're talking maybe a couple hundred new posters having come to Sup Forums (and how many will even stay, when they find it difficult to post, view threads, or reply to people?) out of the tens of thousands we get daily.

It's kind of amazing to think about. Sup Forums has more viewership and political reach than CNN does.

It worked. It was a killer speech. Hillary has associated Trump with us, Stormfront, Breitbart, and the KKK all in one easy-to-digest, nifty speech. And you know, I think she might actually have struck target with a torpedo. It gives moderate Republicans an easy reason for voting Hillary this time around. I think she's aiming for the landslide victory now and targeting GOP supporters in Georgia, Missouri, and even Texas. It's a very fucking interesting set of strategic moves.

Trump's response? He tweeted that she's a bigot because she recognizes that race exists. Can he do better than that? This might be like telling black Americans that he's the best the best option they have. Surely this will push support from one percent among African-American voters to something even lower. Maybe Trump isn't even trying to win anymore.

Guys cut her a break. She's on 2 hours of sleep because she has to appear infront of court all the time. I truely feel sorry for her. She's being harrassd by all these subpoenas. She's the most subpoenaed candidate in history! I really hope she can hold it together until Nov 8.
She's alright because she's alt-right!

#ShesAltRight
#Imwithher
#MentallyHill

You've convinced me to vote the trump, Sup Forums. I'll cast my ballot for him when I see a link to his tax returns. Where can I find it, lads?

It's dangerous when a new generation spends no time absorbing ideas from conflicting perspectives, or hears other opinions; the only sources are their cliques and online hugboxes/fishbowls, which never need offer an offensive word. I'm not defending CNN by any means, but shit's fucked.

Trump won't release his tax returns for bullshit reasons. He's a conman, so find someone else to vote for...

Wow. That's pretty fucked up. I wonder what he's hiding. Guess it's time to vote for Johnson

No, she absolutely torpedoed her own campaign. Is has frames her as a whiner.

When it comes to the debates all Trump has to do is point out all her problems, even that she was friends with a person from the KKK, and say that she's diverting attention away from actual, important matters.

I just got home from work can someone summarize what happened? Did she name drop pol?

>Did she name drop pol?

No.

>I just got home from work can someone summarize what happened?

She used his own words against him and rekt him on national TV.

Link if you want to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHAlX9a_dfA&feature=youtu.be&t=34m54s

Why do you care about his tax returns? That's petty and meaningless. Fuck his tax returns nobody gives a shit.

The funny thing about calling Trump Hitler is that that's why we like him.

It's Birther tier shit.

Great, the problem with Sup Forums is that there wasn't enough shitposting to get attention. I'm sure that will really die down now that there's a bunch of fucking oversensitive morons in the audience.

Did the Democratic nominee actually say those things? No. You're retarded. And I've read gone through every red pill thread yesterday trying to see if you guys had a point but nope. You're just conspiracys, lies, and half truths, and most educated Americans can see through it. I have yet to see you guys be right a single time since 2008, so yeah, just keep thinking this will be good for you. Hillary just won the election with this speech.

so you don't know... There was one absolute madman from Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0

That sounded like an attack on CNN, I don't know why you felt the need to specify that you weren't defending them.

You can find it at the end of the audit. Petition the IRS to hurry up, he has explicitly stated that he will release them after the audit is finished.

>people get curious about alt right and this dark deep far reaching part of the internet
>they search and find breitbart articles and fochins
>they read our shit and get redpill with logic
>we shred their muh feelings and other fallacies
>we keep hammering her negligence, failures, corruption being backed by goldman sachs/wallstreet bankers as well as saudi money from the foundation

She just activated our trap card.

comrade makes amerikan great againk

CNN would be a potential source for some of those conflicting opinions for a portion of the aforementioned generation.

Thank you for Correcting The Record

Trump was hired by Shillary to appeal to the boorish masses and take over the RNC and hijack the tea party movement. His goal was to secure the nominee, implode, and pave her a yellow brick road to the whitehouse.

Vote third party.

Thank you for Correcting The Record :)

There's a delightful alt-right article in The Guardian opinion section right now enlightening the world to you vile fucking racist scumbags.

It's funny that even in places like The Guardian comment section, there's a noticeable swing from left to right. They're pulling apart this guy's article and desperately trying to explain to him and other commenters, and the leftist media, that you can't just insult your opponents into submission anymore - see Brexit.

Shaming tactics and ad hominem attacks - regardless of any truth - have become so prevelant on the left, that they're struggling to stop using them. They have become so desperate in recent years to arrive at a point that they can call their opponents racist that they've forgotten how to debate or even have a casual dialogue with someone that disagrees with them.

I care. Clinton released 32 years of her returns. Why has trump released 0 years?

Because he's hiding something and I want to know what. My bet is that it's secret donations to the Clinton Foundation. If true, this would almost certainly lose him the election.

I will grant that CNN is a high-purity source of opinions, if opinions are all you're looking for the daytime programs are just this side of MSNBC or TYT.

>My bet is that it's secret donations to the Clinton Foundation

They ain't secret.

Trump is an international businessman, no doubt if he released his tax returns it would only give his opponents ammo to attack him with

>OMG HE DOES BUSINESS WITH RUSSIA
>OMG HE DOES BUSINESS WITH CHINA

Literally all you would hear, but of course this is obvious because he's worth 4.5B and probably has businesses throughout half the world

He was obviously hired by her. They were at each others weddings.

It's slim pickings; none of the major networks are really any better, and newspapers are going the same direction.

Thanks, user. That's quite hilarious. I thought it would've been bigger. There goes his attack on Hillary's corrupt foundation. I still wonder if he was put up to running for president by her.

Poor donald. You just know.

Honestly that could have been simply out of mutual self-interest. He's nice to her, she approves his building contracts; she's nice to him, he says a bunch of nice stuff about her in the press. The collusion theory might have had credence but its increasingly obvious Trump is in for the win, like by pandering to black voters.

Its well known he bought political influence, he admitted to it.

He has also said that the system needs reform.

Trying to expose us is the worst possible strategy. Those who come here will end up on our side. We are like video games. Originally for losers and social outcasts, now mainstream. Once you're here, you're here for life, and there is a reason for that.

>Call out alt-right
>Get struck down by PEPE himself
praise kek
board of peace

Trump just basically played dumb on the alt right and now she's coming off as a crazy conspiracy theorist. She was literally implying that Donald Trump is a KKK plant and that the Ku Klux Klan is running the republican party.

His "pandering" to black voters was so retardedly hamfisted it was openly mocked in pretty much every form of media. No one was impressed.

>hey, I do meth
>but we need to totally reform the drug laws

I'm seeing a conflict of interest here

She blew her load too early. No one will be talking about this in November.

Just like right after after the FBI deposition some nigger kills a bunch of cops in dallas

Ouch! That's a very cozy hand on hand. I'd say that Bill definitely has. Maybe he paid Trump for the pleasure or maybe he just did it and got Trump to clean up afterwards.

Any chance they've ever had a foursome? I suspect not and that Bill is top dick and Trump his fluffer.

And you would be an expert in blowing your load too early

>exactly
The left is truly retarded. She gave the far right exposure. She even said 'white genocide' aloud. It's going to turn leftists away, but they're lost anyway.

Even if only one moderate or cuckservative searches this stuff further it was a mistake for the left to mention.

Pandering by pointing out actual facts and problems in the African American community? Meanwhile Hillary basically said "What, Blacks have no problems hahaha, look at all the leaders they have ;^) nope, no poverty or gang violence here, vote for me!"

FUCK OFF

t. Black user who grew up in inner-city DC.

Yes

fuck off faggot, you don't get to choose who's queen of Sup Forums
especially if your some shitty brazilian

Two can play at this game; breaking news about alt-right, alt-right involved in hillary emails. pages of expose on damning hillary emails, foot note about how alt-right is bringing it to light.

It wasn't pandering. Going on a Black radio show and saying you can't go without hot sauce or bringing a Mariachi band to a Latino rally is pandering.

I just find it amazing that they let the word out too soon and Sup Forums was ready. our ranks will swell in weeks instead of years and she will regret the last few months that she has breath in her lungs.

Will Trump get any meaningful portion of the black vote?

more like
>hey, I did meth
>I have firsthand experience on how bad it is and how it should be off the streets

And InfoWars, she named the Jones

Maybe you can shed some light. Why do Black people like the Clintons so much?

>>no one is talking about hillary's email or the clinton foundation

They wouldn't be talking about it anyway. Most of the media are Hillary's best asset and would do nothing to harm her campaign.

>>hey, I did meth

Off to prison you go

She just gave the alt-right a massive degree of undue legitimacy, to be mentioned in a speech by a fucking presidential nominee is pretty crazy, it doesn't matter whether the speech was positive or negative, the fact of the matter is that we're stirring up enough shit to get called out by Hillary fucking Clinton.

they arent talking about hillarys emails anymore because NO ONE FUKCING CARES AND SHES BEEN CLEARED

NOW SHUT THE HELL UP

>breitbart and other normie sites are getting all the attention
Feels like when people get mad at Sup Forums when they see Sup Forums shitposting

>I have yet to see you guys be right a single time since 2008
Stick around and lurk, you may be surprised how right we really are.

>cleared

Oh really? She released the 30,000 emails she """deleted"""?

yeah because incarcerating someone against their will for a mental health issue, not an actual crime against someone else, will make them so very sorry they did it! and it will surely teach them that next time they should just trust in big daddy government :^) and not do what they did! there is absolutely no way that our prisons are literal schools where career criminals gather en masse to teach their trade! It's not like the criminals WANT to be in prison, where they have safety, meals, showers, and healthcare! that would be the opposite of what a prison is supposed to accomplish! no, I agree, our prisons are sound, effective, and this man deserves to be hauled away immediately.

>being corrupt is a mental health issue

Jesus Christ

>Trump is a businessman
>All huge businesses in the US make donations to the left AND right to curry favor with potential political leaders
>Hillary literally has a pay-to-play money laundering scheme set up with a decades long track record of "donors" receiving significant kickbacks.

Seems like a good investment to me. Why am I responding to a shill?