How do these guys even concentrate with those big fat fucking tits everywhere?

How do these guys even concentrate with those big fat fucking tits everywhere?

You get used to them.

No you dont

because they're drinking gallons of leftover vitamin c drinks and rubbing their cocks on filters

are there a bunch of huge titted tall amazonian blondes where you live vandervan?

they don't even look that big

Yes

Ana Kasparian from Young Turks is her bizarro version.

like bags of sand

There faggots

One can assume.

I actually thought this was Ana.

She's like that great value Ana, she probably works at infowars for the free supplements

Don't worry, OP. When you lose your OP and get a waifu, then you'll get quite used to the anatomy of breasts and you'll realize that some of the time they can be for fun and some of the time they can be for feeding and some of the time they can just be part of a person who is doing a job. It might take you a few years to work this out, but one day you'll get there, if you're patient. Good luck, OP. You're not the only virgin on this site.

t. Basement dweller

I mean, they're not head-sized whoppers, but they were definitely the first thing I noticed. Maybe you're gay. It's okay.

holy shit can shills be more obvious?

>ywn fuck ana from behind and watch her tits flop back and forth

Nah just high test

Well... I do see some women who I know with some good tits around regulary. At first they're amazing I'll give you that and they make you excited but after a while that feeling goes away.

Fuck off Sean

Shill my ass.

Owen has been in the studio twice, yet to the bathroom 5 times.

Checked

who dat

Yeah, frig off

instagram is full of hoes

You are in the wrong neighborhood

They kill the erection by looking at her face, I suppose.

I need Webm

Alex jones used to try and get Jakari and her to review films together at the cinema, kek, whadda bunch of cucks.

>got attacked
DAS IT MANG

You mean her ballsack?

hnnng

Ignore a girl with big tits and she isn't used to it. She wants attention and will eventually give you a monster boob brush.

And then you start feeling sad because you don't have them

it's a coal burner.

I genuinely laughed out loud.

>how dey even concentration tho
they remember that she's a degenerate coal burner then instantly become disgusted