>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldtrump2016online.com/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldtrump2016online.com/
wnd.com/2016/08/coulter-forcefully-denies-split-with-trump/
youtu.be/qbkwE-XgZPI
youtube.com/watch?v=dO-sgddX8DY
youtube.com/watch?v=gcT5anvp9XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat shit trumpf!!!

>law abiding illegal immigrants
wut

Opinions?
I think Trump should say, "For those that have been here for years, they will have to go back, but they will be at the front of the list for citizenship. Though they committed the crime to come here, they showed that they just want a better life." I think that's fair.

THE ABOVE POSTER IS AJOOOOOO

>donaldtrump2016online.com/
SHILL ALERT

SHILL ALERT

Shill detected

PAID SHILLS STAY OUT

>be hillary
>have rumors about failing health spreading all over the internet
>fucking clearly not a trump shill dr. drew weighs in
>says your health and health care is of grave concern
>you want to respond to the rumors
>you go on late night comedy jew
>you sit awkward as fuck in normal cushioned chair because you cant stand up on your own if you sit normally
>literally your ass is on the edge of the chair and you are leaning back like it's a recliner
>you remind yourself to smile
>tell late night comedy jew you are in tip top health
>TIP TOP you repeat multiple times in an accidental spasm
>you smile and play it off as a joke
>this is a late night comedy jew after all :^)
>pretending to be human every once in a while actually feels good
>you tell comedy jew that rumors about your failing health are nothing but crazy conspiracy theories
>as the audience is laughing about how wacky the conspiracy theorists are you have surreptitiously depressed a button behind your ear
>the exoskeleton hidden underneath your pantsuit raises you out of the recline position for your big stunt
>opening the jar of pickles
>to shame the conspiracy theorists with mockery
>this should shut them up
>nobody will suspect a thing
>nobody will think for a second that your team has installed a trick pickle jar to insure against national embarrassment
>you happily wrench at the pickle jar and make humanoid-like facial signals indicating muscle strain
>lid pops off like a charm
>you laugh
>you laugh because you have rused them all
>you cant stop laughing, actually
>you see no need to stop yourself from laughing
>this is the late nite comedy jew after all

Liberal double think

What did Trump do that I missed?

kek

>Coulter scorches media: I'm not 'abandoning' Trump
>'Unlike crazed, cult-like Hillary supporters I've provided helpful criticism'

Ann Coulter is not happy, but she is making it crystal clear in an exclusive interview with WND that she is not splitting with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump over his recent amnesty remarks, as several media outlets erroneously reported.

Coulter unleashed a series of tweets early Thursday morning that were critical of comments made the day before by Trump indicating he might flip-flop on his opposition to amnesty for illegal immigrants.

In an email to WND titled, “Exclusive on-the-record follow-up,” the influential columnist and best-selling author explained:

“Unlike crazed, cult-like Hillary supporters (and Cruz supporters, fyi), I’ve provided helpful criticism to Trump in the past, e.g., over the Heidi Cruz retweet, over the H-1B sellout, and other things.”

“THAT DOESN’T MEAN I’M ABANDONING HIM,” she wrote in all capital letters, to remove any doubt.

Referring to her new book released Wednesday, “In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!” Coulter said on MSNBC earlier in the week, “This could be the shortest book tour ever, if he’s really softening his position on immigration, but I don’t think he is.”

Her comments to WND strongly indicated she still trusts Trump, while calling for him to stay true to his policy of opposing amnesty.

“‘Shortest book tour ever,’ was a joke! Yeah, it’s genuine criticism, but it’s made to encourage a righting of the ship, not to walk away in a tantrum the first time he says something stupid.”

“He’s said stupid things before!” she continued. “I know he wants to put Americans first and, in the end, he won’t be fooled by the amnesty fanatics and their legerdemain.”

wnd.com/2016/08/coulter-forcefully-denies-split-with-trump/

>hope restored

Don't let the shills get you down. Trump's comments on immigration are a null-statement designed to let people fill in the blanks with their own confirmation biases. The left smells amnesty, we smell "I won't wear steel toed boots when I personally boot your asses over the wall."

AWOO

OH GOD FUCK YOU

WHY

How fucking dumb is this bitch?

At first I didn't think she knew Congress had already approved the wall, but then she brought it up herself.

Holy fuck.

Are the more Trump interview materials? I just can't watch the CNN shilling.

Followers of KEK the not use are invading and they will witness the power of chaos

Reply to this post with PRAISE KEK. AND LET OUR REPEATIBG DIGITS FUEL OUR MASTER

youtu.be/qbkwE-XgZPI
youtu.be/qbkwE-XgZPI

>mfw PEPE was spoken on live TV

>tfw Trump will never come to Massachusetts again
it hurts

CHICK ON CNN JUST SAID THE BILL WAS APPROVED BUT NEVER BUILT.... OK SO ITS APPROVED FOR THE WALL LOLOLOL

what in the fuck

THE WALL WILL BE BUILT.
THE EXISTING LAWS WILL BE ENFORCED.

We're frog not sees for hilldawg here champ. Take this shit somewhere else.

And up comes my ramen

Counter offensive when?
link related
youtube.com/watch?v=dO-sgddX8DY

#dicksoutforharambe

I heard OP was CNN

Someone get this kid to a safe space quick

Fpbp

>that pic

I can't handle this fat nigger on CNN.

Is Donald Trump actually a Russian plant? You guys seem so adamant to deny it but seem to forget when he refused to comment on rumors of communication with Putin.

Why wouldn't he just say no?

>his recent amnesty remarks

For fucks sake the media is shameless with this bullshit.

HE NEVER FUCKING SAID HE WOULD GO SOFT OR GIVE ILLEGALS AMNESTY

FUCK

Has Trump actually gone back on his policies (he didn't, he was reframing), it would have been legit criticism, and ensuring that he knew what a disaster *that would have been*, is fine.

He never changed his policies, no harm no foul. I see where she was coming from.

New attack ad from Hillary slams Trump and his many racist white supremacist supporters and "Alt Right" racists; playing 24/7 across all networks as failing Trump campaigns deals with Alt right Supremacists at every level of the campaign
youtube.com/watch?v=gcT5anvp9XY

Why are these CNN panels allowed?

That “genuine criticism” was directed at comments Trump made to Sean Hannity on Fox News Wednesday night:

>“No citizenship. Let me go a step further — they’ll pay back-taxes, they have to pay taxes, there’s no amnesty, as such, there’s no amnesty, but we work with them. Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out.”

>“But when I go through and I meet thousands and thousands of people on this subject, and I’ve had very strong people come up to me, really great, great people come up to me, and they’ve said, ‘Mr. Trump, I love you, but to take a person who’s been here for 15 or 20 years and throw them and their family out, it’s so tough, Mr. Trump,’ I have it all the time! It’s a very, very hard thing.”

What concerns strong illegal immigration opponents, such as Coulter, is to hear Trump begin equating citizenship with amnesty. That was the argument Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., used to push his doomed “Gang of Eight” bill, otherwise known as comprehensive immigration reform, in claiming he was not promoting amnesty – even though he would let millions upon millions stay in the country legally.

And when Trump mentioned that illegal immigrants in the country would have to pay back taxes, that looked like a clear indication to anti-amnesty advocates that he would let those untold millions stay in the country legally.

Coulter told WND, “The point is: WHY IS HE TALKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO ILLEGALS AT ALL? This has been the problem with the immigration debate from the beginning. The tub is overflowing! FIRST: turn off the water. Rubio, Fox News, the Wall Street Journal, Paul Ryan, and John McCain always want to start with ‘What we do with the water crawling up the walls?’ They assure us that someone will turn the water off at the same time. That’s ‘comprehensive’ immigration reform.”

I wonder how much she was paid to eat that cow out.

awoo

The guy who leaked those nudes could be facing serious jailtime.
He got an afternoon of lulz and shocked reaction images. Was it worth it?

Trump is gonna have such an easy time in office
All he has to do is enforce laws and he wins

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only August. Does being behind by 10 points in the polls in August count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Donald Trump is still running right now and he has been the best candidate in the Republican Party for how many months now? He's running against one of the worst candidates in American politics who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of being ahead of him in every single goddamned poll. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best fucking candidates in history, he won the primaries and would of done better in the general election if his campaign managers didn't keep getting fired. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Donald wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just gave a speech, just like Hillary did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the campaign because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking campaign on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

More like #manginasoutforharambe

This is the first time I've seen Tara Semeyer's cleavage... and it is disgusting. I'm glad she doesn't own many low cut blouses

to pad the show for an hour, why else

That's a terrible ebin. Does not fit the style at all.

There is no such thing as the alt-right.

It does not exist outside the imagination of a couple of internet crackpots like Milo and the sensationalist media trying to smear Trump supporters.

Trump is the antichrist
very cunning and deceptive

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

What is trump?
hes a false christ because he says he will SAVE america and it says here even the christians will fall for it... if it were possible!

Well it seems like trump is very nice honest man and on your side... his policies seem like it would help america truly.

but satan knows all the right ways to get you, he created the deficit in society so he could rise up his enthusiastic leader minion and make it seem organic because nobody would worship trump if there wasnt a dire need because of all the unemployment and problems in society. Its too good to be true its a false hope america is not going back its under judgement

i have no problem waiting for Jesus Christ to end the world and destroy america however im not looking forward to a man on earth who saves us and makes a utopia

thats called the new world order mark of the beast system that MANY will fall for

the WALL is going to be built to keep americans IN. to keep them from fleeing the country after the nuclear attack......... then they will round everyone up into the fema camps that have been sitting there.

god did this to the israelites in the bible many times when they got degenerate enough he killed every last one of the jews with foreign pillagers

you should not pledge to trump or hillary theyre both satanic and part of the same plan ....

>Why wouldn't he just say no?

So people could catch snakes like you trying to act like Russia is some kind of Bond villain trying to blow up the planet.

that pic =/= eye candy.

I think Trump should protect and increase the white majority of America. Ideally.

In terms of pragmatic political moves, he should have just stuck to his bread-and-butter policy of deporting all 11+ million illegals.

This wobbling on his core policy stance does not excite his base and it is too little to get race-traitor cucks over on our side. Really I see no benefit at all to this move.

I think this is because of putting that KellyAnne woman in his campaign. This "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" messaging reeks of female sensibilities.

no, I'm the CNN who has to watch this thread
I hate Hillary right now

[You need a Sup Forums Gold Account to view this message.]

Yeah I read that article too, where Coulter makes it very clear she still wholeheartedly supports Trump.

Can't wait for her interview on Hannity tonight.

That shit gave me ED, imma sue that monkey

Nothing but be himself. The kike media keeps trying to say he's flip flopped on immigration even though he's said the good ones can come back since day one. Now that the truth is out CNN is saying that "law abiding illegal aliens" will be hurt by this and are defending keeping illegals in the country because removing them and building a wall would be "unconstitutional"

What the fuck is this shit on CNN ?
I thought it would be an 1 hour interview between Trump and Cooper, yet so far we've only seen 5 minutes, with the rest being retards on the set arguing about bullshit.

Pure gold. Do you guys realize yet how fucked you are?

Yep they've even trying to pin that label on us for months. Fuck that shit.

There is no alt right. It isn't a thing. There's just disgruntled normal people. Most of Trump's support is centrist.

>>>“NO!” she continued. “First step: build the wall. Second step: let ICE do it’s job. Third step: stop importing jihadists and welfare recipients. Fourth step: enforce e-verify to protect American jobs. Fifth step: prosecute social security card/ID theft/voting fraud.

“Then, once ALL the borders are secure, the criminals gone, our vote and jobs secure, and the Third World no longer pouring in — we’ll get to what to do with the illegals still here.”

“Even at that point,” she mused, “given a choice between 1) worrying about exorbitant taxes, having our schools and emergency rooms overrun, paying for all the translators and English as a second language classes, vast consumption of social security and Medicaid MEANT FOR OUR CITIZENS; OR, 2) worrying about whether it is ‘mean’ to deport people who came here illegally 20 years ago, but haven’t committed any other crimes — more Americans are worried about 1) than 2).”

“WHY IS HE EVEN TALKING ABOUT THE POOR ILLEGALS? WHAT ABOUT THE POOR AMERICANS?” she exclaimed.

Coulter did call for heads to roll in the Trump camp over his comments, while providing what amounted to a defense of the Republican presidential candidate himself.

>>>>“Trump needs to stick like glue to whomever writes his speeches and fire whomever told him Americans are up at night worried about the comfort and well-being of people who broke into our country illegally,” she wrote.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
WARNING: KELLYANNE CONWAY ALERT

When did Trump add all this new stuff to his shop?

I think that's reasonable, but people on here will still be pissed it's not kristalnacht 2: beans and rice edition

desperation is a stinky cologne

Witnessed

Praise kek

Render unto Caesar, faggot.

Nobody is "worshiping" Trump.

See my earlier post. It's a mixture of their own confirmation bias and trying to sway retards who don't check primary sources.

Shouldn't kikes be happy about Trump then?

I am for Hillarys

Honestly I don't think so. He literally worded one sentence in a way that could loosely be interpreted as a softening, but the MSM just took and went full blown "TRUMPS FINISHED, USA IS NOW MEXICO"

These trips are for KEK

it says I need a "Sup Forums Gold Account to view this image"

I don't want to pay too much now, maybe the image is worth some extra dollars?

Zdrastvooytye tovarish, have you received your rubles from Gospodin Putin yet?

>he's said the good ones can come back since day one
he sure did.

but saying
>the good ones can stay
is something new and unfortunate. He needs to clarify Tommorrow, no NOW, no yesterday

>What Trump says.
“No citizenship. Let me go a step further — they’ll pay back-taxes, they have to pay taxes, there’s no amnesty, as such, there’s no amnesty, but we work with them. Now, everybody agrees we get the bad ones out.”
>What the Media/shills Push.
"amnesty"

Yeah I know, Hillary looks like a fucking lunatic. Anyone stupid enough to still be working for her campaign deserves the prison rape that awaits them.

nobody cares about racism anymore you stupid faggot

especially where it doesnt even exist

The Alt right is done. Literally all the airwaves are buzzing about the hidden racists behind Trumps campaign. Even Fox NEws said Hillarys speech was a game changer and totally accurate.

Does the media ever report accurately on anything Trump does or says?

Everything they do has some kind of spin on words or hyperbole based on shit he never did or said.

All these bigots on CNN stuffed.

They want to attack Trumps policies, but from what angle? WHAT ANGLE? There is 11 million?!?! Softening Hardening ah what do we say Hillary?!?! The briefing notes were based on softening but now he says he's hardening, AHH~~~

The False Christ is Obama you stupid nigger

Holy shit, someone actually made the edit. Cool!

That'd be like me breaking into somebody's house. And when the owner called 911 the operator said "Aw, come on. He's not hurting anybody!"

he also said, "there could certainly be a softening".

which, you know, kind of made it seem like there could be a softening.

>Was it worth it?

(We say yes)

No. They've even been known to cut the feeds to his rallies when the pills get too red.

That's true, it was retarded.

The shills are still going on it to deflect from Hillary's cat lady screech today.

the alt right is nothing

Send ur resume ASAP [email protected]

Except he never said "the good ones can stay". The most he did was ask the audience what their opinion on that would be.

Literally 10 minutes ago on Anderson Cooper he made it clear that all of them, without exception, will have to leave the country, and then the good ones can come back and apply to come in legally - at which point they will have to pay back taxes for the privilege.

Yes, she supports him but wants the heads of whoever is consulting him.

Coulter even suggested a possible culprit, writing, “Probably a Rubio staffer — maybe it’s Roger Ailes! Former head of Rubio super PAC.”
>Note: Kellyanne was a Rubio girl
Ailes, the former Fox News chief, reportedly became a Trump adviser recently, although new campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway told CNN on Sunday, “He obviously has no formal or informal role with the campaign, but Mr. Trump speaks to many different people.”

Coulter extpressed great admiration for what Trump has been saying about immigration on the stump, providing a snippet of the Miami Herald’s coverage of his speech in Tampa on Wednesday:

>“Hillary Clinton wants a totally open border. We are going to enforce our laws, remove people who overstay their visas,” he promised a boisterous crowd at the Florida State Fairgrounds. “Hillary Clinton would rather give a job to an illegal immigrant than to an unemployed Hispanic citizen, an unemployed African-American citizen, or even to a veteran.”

>“I am going to suspend immigration wherever effective screening cannot take place and I am going to institute a new ideological screening program to keep out people who don’t share our values.”

“It’s very hard to square what he’s saying in his speeches with the nonsense about “back taxes,” etc., on the Fox News Hannity interview,” Coulter told WND.

“Maybe he figured only Rubio-supporters are still watching Fox News, so he borrowed Rubio’s talking points on the Gang of 8 bill,” she quipped.

>bantz alert

Turning dead serious, she continued, “But as Trump himself warned on Twitter when that amnesty bill was sailing through the Senate: THIS WILL KILL AMERICA.”

Coulter derided the claim of the bill’s supporters that it “wasn’t ‘amnesty’ because illegals would have to pay ‘back taxes’! … i.e. the American taxpayers gives them tens of thousands of dollars in EITC [earned income tax credit] tax “refunds.'”

MAKE AMERICA SOFT AGAIN

Imagine this Bill commercial with a progressively uglier woman. Can you imagine the outrage?

Eric does such a better job than O'Reilly

And Trish is better than Megyn

Hey guys. A day or two ago a picture was posted where the EpiPen was in focus. Three hours or something before Clinton made a tweet (i think it was) about EpiPens, saying how they save lives, someone had bought lots of stock or something in EpiPens and afterwards the stock shot up. Did someone save that picture?

>she is a bigot

D O U B L E
O
W
N

I've actually seen this happen live.