ANOTHER REDPILL FOR NORMIES: END OF THE WEST IS PREDICTABLE AND CYCLIC

My theory: societies go through cycles of masculine to feminine values which signals the rise and fall of civilization.

Male values: creation, order, structure
Female values: safety, tolerance, inclusion

New and growing nations always favor masculine values as society is on a progressive course towards domination of surroundings, creation, and maintaining strong sense of culture. This requires hierarchy, state enforcement of values and limitations on freedom.

Falling nations are no longer focused on destruction/creation but on preservation and stability which lends itself towards feminine values of tolerance, safety, and inclusion. This requires breaking down all social barriers that differentiate us from one another.

Unsurprising that in a late era of Western society we see nothing but movement towards inclusion and gender equality; the feminizing of males. Most people are secular now and more focused on growing themselves, than the nation as a whole. During this time, we are seeing the rise of Islamic cultures that show all the signs of masculine values.

The West will fall or must quickly change to avoid domination by Islamic cultures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CDahZzl3v84
youtube.com/watch?v=FBLmh1LTn8A&index=27&list=PL8yT-VBsQ7RuMb5A5lkKv1lHLn67JGOHZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This. The west is doomed, there's no saving it. Our only chance for the future is to make sure the right civilization inherits the title of "Great Power"

So do we go with
1) Orthodox East (Russia and other slavs)
2) Communist China
3) Islam
4) A rising Africa

sounds similar to a paper I wrote in college m8. pretty much boils down to masculine militaristic societies shreking feminine non militaristic societies.

I cast my vote for:

>1) Orthodox East (Russia and other slavs)

China. China was here a thousand years ago, China will be here a thousand years from now.

>implying a Catholic nation can't rise again after a dark age

>The cyclical meme

Horsehit. That's just just an argumebt of last resort where one cannot identify the true nature of a civilizations fall, but can ascertain other parallels of decay in previously destroyed civilizations. Try again m8. Is it

>Hedonism and Pride
>Lack in technological capabilities under intense pressure

Or

>Racial issues.

IMO it's almosy always an ethnic issue coupled with economic and environmental factors, although the stress rests on ethnicity. It's not cyclical, it's just a linear progression with similar results that are slightly different every time. Also the jewish subversion thing isn't just a meme.

China ain't communist by a long shot, and as cool as it would be to live out a Firefly inspired life, I'll have to go with Slavs.

Russia. Maybe my reasoning is slightly on the fringe, but if the global warming trend continues then the mostly uninhabutable area around the poles will become extremely valuable in a few generations.

Aren't order and safety pretty much the same thing?

Both refer to rule of law

How does a society go from masculine to feminine? Do you have any examples from history?

Their Confucian society scares me, though. They seem like unfeeling, unthinking ants.

eventually you guys elect hillary

open border and Pro-illegal immigration policy
bring more Third World non-white people

white women have more brown baby

more quota system by gender and race
Government subsidy rise

more section 8 and HUD program

america become non-white country

8 year of hillary presidency will realize this

no such Ideology in history can't unify divisions in culture, religion, race

the whole world will see Eisenhower's america dying

>What is organized violence

The female perspective is more akin to ensuing no one gets hurt, rather than just order in general.

You're pointing out all the symptoms of the cycle. Of course ethnic mixing plays a role in the decline but it's impossible to think you can maintain complete racial homogeneity in any large society. Even if you got close, society would just fragment over a new set of division via religion or wealth, etc.

You are looking at the trees and missing the forest my burger brother.

Too bad we fucked you over with KPOP and nigger rap.

>Soon...

Ancient Rome was a great example.

Started off racially homogenous and began conquering nearby lands while building physical symbols of the empire (architecture, roads, etc.)

As Rome got larger it started facing the issues of multiculturalism: the empire tried to incorporate Barbarian tribes peacefully and tolerate their non-primary cultures. This backfired on them and the tribes rebelled against them, ultimately destroying Rome and most of it's physical structures.

I don't see it as a cycle. I think we have the ability to learn from our mistakes and prevent the repetition of history beyond a certain point. It's just a logical fallacy to assume that a few parallels from previous collapsing civilizations is akin to us decaying from the same source. Think of it like the disease model. Are you describing the source of a symptom or are you just describing a symptom and assuming that it is the source?

To me, a trend towards a feminine culture is just a symptom and not the source of collapse in itself, although you're correct in asserting that this new style of culture is inevitably correlated to societal collapse.

Nah, the war cycle is the best.

It would seem that every 80 years america has had a major catastrophe.... starting with the american revolution ( about 1780 )... then the civil war ( about 1860 ) then wwii ( about 1940 )... and now... we are here again....
every time worse... everytime much worse....

2020 World War 3. Or 2nd American Civil War, take your pick.

Fair counterpoint.

I'm willing to make the hypothesis that this is almost encoded into society itself. As much as we may try to learn from history, there are physical laws that govern how humans respond to power, ethnic diversity, and social structure.

I Hate K-POP

and I Love frank sinatra and 50s pop song

I Love your anglo-saxon culture

but white culture has already been stomped and pissed on 100 time over
Left don't even teach the same history any more

I mean, do something !!

protect yourself !!!

I've read Generations by Strauss and Howe who created that 80 year hypothesis. Their cycle theory informed mine.

pic: unfinished autist attempt at mapping 80 year cycles to presidencies

>Islam
>China
It's going to be the real version of The Years of Rice and Salt

Well I think you're right about how multiculturalism was a factor that led to the eventual destruction of Rome, I doubt it would be so simple. Some people believe Rome's collapse centered around urbanization, problems in communications, failed crops, hedonism, multiculturalism, I mean there is a many different factors which led to its collapse. It's hard to pin point which caused which, or where the degradation really began.

In terms of western civilization, the real issue is communications and the ultimate failure of laizes faire economics mixed with racial egalitarianism and the concept of a propositional government which is causing the collapse of the west. We also live in the golden age of information, so communicstions isn't quite the issue either.

"Da joos" isn't just a meme, it is genuinely concerning that a racial group which holds no reason to stay loyal to western civilization or European people in general owns so much of a land they have little attachment for. George Soros couldn't care less about the demographics shift.

>my theory
>shitty garbage version of spangler
ok then

It's kind of up to you whether or not the age information and a failure in communications is one of the reasons. I can see some parallels in the modern age and Brave New World where the elites essentially turn is into our own slave drivers with instant gratification and sheer volume of media.

Considering how much talent is going into fashy alt right music, I feel like there might be some hope for us left. Trump has definitely unleashed Pandora box for a conservative reformation. Who knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDahZzl3v84

Pretty spot on OP.
>pic related
>a simpler version

This process can be slowed down or sped up like most any other process, but nature is always pushing us back to his cycle.

>Europe's rise over the 13th-20th centuries
Tons of cultures packed in close proximity, kept us locked into the strong men by delaying the good times.

>Africa staying weak for the past few centuries
We give them (food, aid, medicine, etc.) Things never get hard enough to FORCE change.
They are frozen in the weak men stage.

>being insultingly compared to "spangler" (Oswald Spengler)
KEK thanks leaf faggot

But is that being pushed on us unlike other generations or merely a permutation of a late-era society focused on themselves and hedonism (extreme tolerance for one's own vices)?

I agree it's hard to say whether the chicken or the egg. I think it's an organic collective process. The same hedonism sprung up at the end of Rome.

True. There is a fairly large barrier blocking us from true sentience. Obviously we've made multiple attempts in history to create idealized states from Caesar to Napoleon. In that sense, it can seem cyclical although I my thought on the current world affairs is that we may be among the first few generation to break it. Or not, depending on if nationalism makes a comeback and we can continuously expand on technology and infrastructure rather than liquidate it all in the name of social justice.

>nature is always pushing us back to his cycle.
Totally agree my friend. It is beyond our control; a physical law of society.

What would a fucking leaf know about anything

>Hedonism

Well, going off of my previous argument where we have this ethnic ruling class which has little connection to our own, I feel as though its a mix of both. It hard to deny that jewish owned media is intentionally speeding up the process of this destruction, despite our current ability to tell otherwise. Our ease of access to information has given us the ability for concentrated information the likes of which have never been seen before in our existence. Even so, there is a clear push from the jewish community (whether it is a conscious effort or not is debatable, although the Frankfurt School makes a compelling argument towards a conscious effort) that is pushing apathy and degeneracy on us.

While the trend towards hedonism is indeed an organic process one finds in a society built around excessive waste amidst an abundance of resources its almost inevitable.

Actually I got into this argument earlier when "Neon Demon" was released on Sup Forums where I compared the destructive ethos of the film as a reflection of our current distraction and degeneracy laden culture akin to Rome during its final days.

Or we detonate the nuked and scorch the earth so NO ONE GETS TO FUCKING WIN

IF I CANT WIN THE WORLD DESERVES TO BURN

WW3 AND HUMAN EXTINCTION NOW

NOW NOW
NOW N O W

F U C K I N G N O W

Top Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=FBLmh1LTn8A&index=27&list=PL8yT-VBsQ7RuMb5A5lkKv1lHLn67JGOHZ

hope this cheers you up senpai

>mfw I bait Russia into nuking every inch of British soil making it unliveable and no one can take it from my nuclear burnt shadow

>Male values: creation, order, structure
>Female values: safety, tolerance, inclusion

I think you are on to something. I work in a department overwhelmingly female, and they don't even understand structure, let alone order. And everything is shit. It's all about popularity and feels.

Might want to read Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb.
And stop posting his work as your own.

Women's rights lead to declining birthrates. Once a society falls for that trap, it's just a matter of time until a society without that drag outnumbers them.