My BRITISH brethren, when are we to invade Russia

My BRITISH brethren, when are we to invade Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/sergei-skripal-how-many-people-treated-ill-poison-russian-spy-police-salisbury-a8246566.html?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Calais
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soon brother

business idea: land war in russia

what could go wrong?

Not sure how I feel about dying in a war desu.

can someone tell me what happened?

you leave those innocent russians alone

this time we will pack our big fleeces and thermoses of coffee

not getting mugged off like the last lot

This Summer, my boy.
Hope our lads remember to bring their polonium.

They good bois dindu nuffin

British and russian underages thrash up the board over the political accident.
Just ignore them.

Russians committed a terrorist attack on us and their shills have been here all day trying to defend it, like this one They are not good boys, they have been very naughty.

What was this terrorist act again, asking for a friend

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/sergei-skripal-how-many-people-treated-ill-poison-russian-spy-police-salisbury-a8246566.html?

Apparently you descend from an argentine general

Don't charge a light cavalry brigade into a heavily defended artillery position this time, okay?

>your country will never have men as brave as that

you go first lad an we will join later I promise

dibs on Siberian colony

>this shill is still going

If only you knew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

Can't wait to smite this godless streak of piss from the face of our lovely planet

We are individual citizens not governments.

why is his scope isnt aligned with the grenade launcher?

dumb wh*toids

Nice try, Zhang

>the political accident

Or whatever the word is
Sorry for poor englandskiy, am prusski

The only way brits can win the war is by allying with poland

it's time to awaken the sleeping hyperpower that is poland

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM

business idea: tell the IRA there are potatoes in Russia

Dont forget to take your rape alarm with you.

Not soon enough

>what could go wrong?
You all will starve to death in no time.
So far you country failed to cope with a fucking snow. Now imagine what would happen if there would a war.

We should cyber dick them 2bh

>this is belonging

And war is peace

>Replying to yourself

It'd be faster for Russia to conquer the Uk than the opposite.

>Implying

Does Russia even have the ability to project power that far? Discounting nuclear arsenal, I mean their navy and airforce.

Where is Kim Chen In when we need him so much?

British empire is long gone now

No. Look at the Syria, they've been useless. Meanwhile, our doctrine is built around force projection.

>No. Look at the Syria
>said nervous US coalition shill looking at Syria map where 80% belongs to ASSAD

I'm not talking about assad, I'm talking about Russia. Sort of like how you got btfo by the yanks a little while ago.

We should use our cyber capabilities 2bh

Fuck no. Russia's Navy has been a joke as long as its been around, read about their attempt at carrier ops off Syria.

We could probably give it a good go

Russia is geographically tedious and the issue is minor, not worth a ground war. Just kill a few high ranking Russians in retaliation. Maybe a general or oligarch or something. Russia wouldn't do shit and it would warn them against such actions in the future. The Russian government and military is weak and corrupt, their reputation stems from their Soviet days. Now they are just thieving brutes who lack any tact, allies or economy. The sad thing is the biggest victims in this ongoing cold war are the Russian people themselves. They would probably benefit from losing a war to a Western power. Their entire history is just them being exploited. Unnecessary hardship.

We should just take all their money 2bh

What money?

>brit doesn't know what money is
probably welsh

I didn't know your shitty country had any money.

Weak comeback.
Come on Jack, you can do better.

Apparently the military is already getting involved.

Don't be ridiculous, son, you couldn't even successfully invade us

*steals some of your islands and fucking calais*

If you're sure you can successfully take Mayotte, Saint Martin and Calais, then do us a favor and feel free to invade it.

So is the Russian empire, but it doesn't stop you from treating politics like it's the 19th century again.

You are late on info for about 20-25 years.

And, there is no possibility for you to be the western "power" we lose to anyway. There is only one behind the ocean.

It's not necessary to be impire to do so, spheres of influence model is coming back.
But brit possibilities don't match amibitions in thier posts, that's just it.

Navy - no. It was never a main part of our doctrine, absolutely no match for British even in its current miserable state.
Airforce will have no problems launching strategic bombing on British Isles. I mean look how they constantly cry when our bomber sweeps by on a patrol in international airapace. So it Battle of Britain 2.0: Electric Boogaloo

Just stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_of_Calais

>You all will starve to death in no time.
We will make an alliance with Ukraine and have them supply us with food. They would be glad to help us.

We'll have the Turks and French come along for the ride too and it'll be just like good old times in the Crimean War.

>and have them supply us with food.
In order to do that they must have food to spare but they don't. Pity.

All the oligarch money we're laundering

*blocks their path*

Is this revenge for British kino.

We're not helping you.

We make 100 times more anti Stalinist kino and call them "historic". I wonder why this one is banned.

As part of a deal with the US that Russia begged for, 10 captured Russian spies in the US were exchanged for several captured US and UK spies in Russia. Among those was a Russian who had been spying for the UK, and who as part of the deal came to live in the UK.

Some years later (just a few days ago), Russians attempted to murder him and his daughter using a chemical weapon (a nerve agent, banned under international law) which also affected 21 other people, one being a police officer who was almost killed and remains in serious condition in hospital.

They've done this before but they've seriously crossed the line this time.

>try to kill someone you exchanged as part of a deal
>deliberately try to kill his daughter along with him
>use an internationally banned chemical weapon on foreign soil
>harm and almost kill british citizens in the process

Putlet must pay.

I imagine most Russians would find the film funny. I've seen it and it's certainly not anti-Russian.

I hope Bond is making himself useless in all this and not fannying around.

All of this. When it's confirmed to be Russia we need to act.

Amazing how Russians are still inhuman and they aren't even communists any more.

>you got btfo
You mean those 15 mercenaries?

It was never about communism. Long before the revolution you still were putting your shit anywhere we go.

Look Brits, I know your emotions are running high, but you have to be realistic:
You are on your own. You left the EU and Trump only cares about America. And Russia is a huge country with strong military, nukes and competent secret service. Plus, you are kinda dependent on Russian oligarchs who invest lots of money in the city.

Oh look, it's THIS guy again.

There is also the fact that british economists want that sweet oligarch money, which is why basically nothing is done to counter russia, and 14 people involved with russia died since 2006 and were all ruled as suicide/accident.

Ah but it drove the cannons away and made the Russian cavalry not engage again and the infantry mopped up the rest

that's not a terror attack, it's a messy assassination
terrorism is to intimidate people to accept political demands
this is either russians making an example of a defected spy, or silencing a defected spy
not saying there shouldn't be consequences but don't call it terrorism

>West + Kurds destroys ISIS while Assad supports ISIS by buying oil from them
>Assad then swoops in on the already defeated ISIS, takes some barren, empty desert from them and claims victory

Also
>80% belongs to ASSAD
That what RT tells you?

He actually controls just over 50%.

>doesn't understand the concept of a joke

>EU
>Doing anything
It's useless as a means of enforcing power on the world stage. It does nothing.

>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
in what world is trying to keep spies from defecting not a political goal

The strangest thing for me was that the deputies seemed to have a problem with the depiction of Zhukov, saying it was disrespectful to veterans. Zhukov was like the coolest character in it, he was shown in a very favourable light

EU has means to put pressure on Russia. UK does not

>15
>Mercenaries

Whatever you choose to believe

Why are Russians so evil?

Mongol blood.

dont write with big letters anglo bitch

you are as evil as them

Thailad, what happened to you. You used to be cool.

We are not evil at all. We're one of the few forces for good left.

anglos are evil and support muslims wherever they can

Russia literally supports a caliphate