All those irrelevant flyover states

>all those irrelevant flyover states
L M A O

>hawaii

>Hawaii
>not Kenya

go post this to facebook so all your future employers know you are a fucking retard

This

Lots of pics like the one related but they got memory holed.

>caring this much

4 of our Prime Ministers were born in the UK. Was over 80 yrs after confederation that a Canadian born Governor General was appointed.

Kansas has Eisenhower... Out of Atchison. Your map sucks.

seriously, if he had filled in kansas then there'd be about as many "flyover states" as east coast shitheaps

>tfw Based Kentucky

We gave you Lincoln, RECOGNIZE

Fpbp

>Meme states
>Winning

Also gave Jefferson Davis but I guess he doesn't count.

Show one of where presidents died in the most.

God Bless the Old Dominion - Virginia is the mother of everything that made America great. Fuck the rest of you motherfuckers.

lincoln is the worst president in US history, followed by FDR, and Obungo. Fuck your shit state.

>Not listing Bush and Clinton

The people who hate on the two most important states in the whole country are usually butthurt people from those grey states.

Wish Indiana could claim Harrison, because that's where he really made his mark. Whatever the hell that means.

Clinton 3rd, Bush like 14th bush was bro-tier

4th*

>Virginia is the mother of everything that made America great.
1790-1990 this was true.

>Tfw my irrelevant flyover state has a president that was born here so that makes us not a flyover state

Why didnt op post this one?

ARIZONA WAS GYPPED

fuck off, kike

Thank you. Everyone knows Benjamin Harrison is an honorary Hoosier.

>Tennessee took all of NC's presidents

That one is still missing Kentucky for Lincoln

I think its only modern day presidents

Franklin Pierce was the best president ever.

Prove me wrong.

Live Free or Die.

who's faffiliated with New Jersey? it better not be Wilson.

That graph is wrong Michigan has Gerry Ford

Yup

I'm pretty sure Lincoln lived in Indiana longer than Kentucky, and Illinois more than either one combined.

Wilson always identified as a southerner and both he and his wife were from Virginia. He used to get into fights at Princeton over the Civil War.

Texas should have 6

Correction

Good work