/got/ general I just want to help out the people

previous Be me
>can't reproduce
>some guy named craster is happy enough to give me his sons if I don't go around killing humans
>fuck yeah, no girls, all warrior men
>thisisgreat.jpg
>suddenly the kids stop flowing
>wtfthiswasntpartofthedeal.jpg
>march south looking for craster to ask him whats going on
>find him dead
>iwillavengeyou.jpg

And here we are

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SURPRISE BENJEN

STANNIS!
STANNIS!
STANNIS!
BEND THE KNEE

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>white walker dragon
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE SUN OF WINTER

best mommy

BRAN IS NOT THE FUCKING NIGHT KING.
THEY BOTH JUST HAVE FAT JEW NOSES, THAT'S IT.

What will Sam think of his best friend Jon hooking up with the woman who burned his father and brother alive?

>le sublime face

how come there arent any downsy whitewalkers? all incested, theres gotta be a few retards

HEY NOW EURON ALL STAR

i used to hate the show and shitpost about it to fit in but I gotta say that sometimes, now, when i lay in bed at night, i think about my reality and the reality of multiple universes/timelines and wonder if by random chance i could've been born in GoT world being jon snow, sitting in my bed, recovering while the mother of dragons is looking at my eyes tenderly as I try to confort her the best i can knowing that she lost her dragon so unexpectedly and at the same time feeling a spark of love starting to grow inside me, making me wonder if i have a future with her only to quickly snap back into the sad reality that is my mundane existence and eventually sleep after another 2 hours

it's spelt joo you racist faggot

>he always comes on her back

argh....

I WANT TO SUCK MUMMY'S DECAYING MILKIES!!!!!!!

>remember tyrion when you killed my son? GOOD TIMES

something like that.

dany

STANNIS

I knew these pitures were too good to be true so i went to r/freefolk to make sure and both you fags literally stole memes off the front page, neck yourself
God I hate summerchan

that's a shame
do you have a big version of this tully wojak?

>summerchan

Jon is going to creampie them both in Season 8 after Dany dies, pseudo-carrying on the targ legacy

stay tuned

Hi Uncle Benjen
Bye Uncle Benjen

WOW !! This episode was cleverly done. It was by far the best episode of this season, i'm speechless ..The Queen's Justice has given us such a satisfying moments, it brought us forward in the story even faster than we thought possible., it was enjoyable, the storytelling is getting better than ever, beautifully written episode and thanks to D§D. And i'm sure the best is yet to come ..

LOL KILL YOUR SISTER

>zombos can't swim so they stand around for days on end until ice thaws
>they can, however, swim 30 feet down underwater with giant chains

Defend this, GoT apologist cuckolds.

Is the Night King an allegory to the dying white male dinosaur in it's death throws?

slags need to leave

>string along the plot just to end it immediately
wew

Name 1 important thing that happened this season. Literally nothing happened

If Sam had a spine, he'd have killed his dad years ago

Zombie fish

You don't get to bring Arshe

yes

So how exactly does R+L=J and the marriage annulment affect the story?
So let's get this straight. There is no clean way to make Jon a Targ with a right to the throne. At least not a way, that wouldnt cause controversy and the majority of the people to deny Jon's legitimacy. Jon can't be king, since polygamy is a big no-no in westeros. Jon cant be legitimized, since most people agree that being legitimized does not remove the taint of bastardy (Westeros has seen many rebellions because of that belief). Also, there is not divorce in Westeros. Unconsummated marriages can be set aside. Once consummated, things are pretty firm. Damon Targaryen, the brother of the kind requested a marriage to be set aside, and was denied. . Rhaegar ''The worst person in westeros'' targaryen could not get a divorce. He had a long standing marriage, that was fully consummated, they had two children and there is no evidence of Elia doing anything like adultery. The annulment makes sense, if Rhaegar was a complete monster, that he bribed the high septon, made his children into bastards, betrayed Dorne, left his wife and children to be bargining chips for his mad father, to force Dorne into a war, which let to his wife and children being killed. Yay, Jon is the legit son of a mad prince. People of Westeros will welcome him with open arms, Dorne especially.

dragon death

Why did one zombie survive when the leader was killed? Does that mean if you kill the king, they all die? Is it gonna be like LOTR, where everything just collapses and all the zombies just die at that point?

/ourboy/ Euron killed some disgusting whores
That's literally all that matters.

>woman ruler makes emotional decisions
i'm fucking shocked

I SHABBOSE CHAOSHHHHHHHH

They put chains over the general spot where viserion sank into the water then started pulling

easiest defense of my life

>tfw no flashback of them discovering fucking when they were 15 years old, and sneaking around etc

Manwoodys will sit the Iron Throne by the end of the series.

Dany holding hands with Jon.

>Jon calling her Dany

INCEST CONFIRMED

I've saw people get a chain around an elks antlers and bring it up out of water without anyone getting in the water themselves.

it actually started when they were 8 years old, literally disgusting

At this point what does it even add to the story? IF it were Jon vs fAegon vs Dany for the Iron Throne it's one thing, but if Jon and Dany hook up he'll become king anyway.

House Tarth and House Baelish Wojaks pls

Prequel when?

>Daenerys asks Jorah to continue his oath and to keep her daughter safe for her together with Missandei. She asks Jorah to release her from her suffering and to kill her. Jorah says he never could and it’s Varys who puts Samwell’s sword, Heartsbane, through Daenerys’s chest.

pastebin.com/YhdMdDqW

Are these magic chains that wrap themselves around wyverns? If not, you've got some explaining to do.

We saw Missandei's tits

hot

Even better.

b-bAKA

no, but i can try and make it again.

of course

his early accent was good
what the fuck was he thinking

>big fucking chains to pull out dragon
where'd they get those?

Zombies were shown bursting out of the ice to grab the hound after some fell into the water so apparently they can swim i don't know this show is so fucking stupid

If he had a spine, his dad wouldn't have thrown him into the Night's Watch.

>I am the arse bandit
what did he mean by this?

>In episode 7 Jon will never bring up his beloved uncle whom he joined the watch because of went on a big forrayging party to find

>thaws
I meant to say freezes

Then why NK has 3ER abilities? He's not literally Bran but he is like his twink

this

>but if Jon and Dany hook up he'll become king anyway.
So the huge and hyped up R+L=J, amounts to nothing at all in the end? Brilliant writing D&D.

please do, i love your work

how will normies on GoT handle Jonerys, seeing as Incest on GoT has always been presented as villainous ie Cerseiand Jaime and Craster etc?

i mean straight edge jon and his pals even remarks when visiting Crasters that it's "foul" what's he's doing with daughters

and now suddenly he's going to be fucking his aunt's pussy, and she sucking her nephews cock on the reg? how does the normie brain reconcile this conundrum ?

carried them from hardhome, which had docks for ships, thats why they've been walking so slow for the past season

I feel like her thighs keep getting bigger every time I see it

DABID

Were the Sons of the Harpy ever dealt with?

Aside from the dragons ex machina scene, this really pissed me off. Why bring benjen back only to kill him off five seconds later

>house tyrell and martell extinct
>house frey extinct
>all the starks are at winterfell
>probably the first undead dragon in history

I could go on and on. this "nothing happens" meme is hilarious.

its okey becos the main taboo is the social one and fuckin sum1 u only recently met and didnt gro up with is less insestuousz than fucken say a step sibling you hav grown up wifth from an erly age.

THERE'S NO TIME

THERE WAS NO TIME

>spent 6 seasons of Dany preparing to conquer Westeros with motherfucking dragons
>ready for the struggle to come
>comes to Westeros
>like one episode where she burns up the virgin army then doesn't really seem to care anymore
I can't believe I waited all this time for this.

amazing how one direwolf dying in s1 feels lke more than all this forced shit

THICCC

Nice.

so you're implying they're going to stop when they find out and be disgusted with each other?

her called her that so he can now officially "bend dany"

l-lewd

No, reread

This, if there's anything remotely hot about her it's her tall thick legs getting bigger. Hopefully it'll start going to her as and she'll do brazzers cowgirl anal

too bad that image is shopped

Fuck knows, why did the old fuck in the tree have them as well? Is he Bran as well? Is every three eyed raven ability using fuck Bran?

Jon probably will.

Night King was going to just wait for them to freeze to death, so he didn't issue any commands until he needed to.
God dammit Carlos.

yes
dabid just said no more sons of harpy and poof

shopped

"Don't march on King's Landing because you will burn too many innocent people and we don't want that happening because the commoners we spend our lives ignoring and are powerless to hurt you might not like it.

Fucking LEL

Bravo D and D.

Azor Jaime