I just watched this for the first time since it came out. Is it Kino or hipster trash?

I just watched this for the first time since it came out. Is it Kino or hipster trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-jMruFHTwrY
youtube.com/watch?v=PWO0brDkEHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hipster kino.

>I can't think for myself help!

this desu senpai

>being this new

It was so unfunny and parts of it felt like a youtube sketch

I'd give my left nut to fuck Ramona Flowers....maybe that chinese girl.

Brie Larson was 10/10 in this one
youtube.com/watch?v=-jMruFHTwrY

>Mew
>Brie Larson
>asin chick
>Anna Kendrick
>drum girl
qt kino

Chris Evans scenes are goat

I forgot Aubrey Plaza
youtube.com/watch?v=PWO0brDkEHc

Tumblr tier shit.

Something about this movie is super fucking comfy to me. I guess it reminds me of life without responsibility where we blow minor problems into major ordeals. Who the fuck knows but I love it.

It's locked to it's time, like old memes, today you might cringe while watching it but back then it was enjoyable at least. Wouldn't say it's kino

It has its moments. Edgar Wright knows how to make a movie. It's not something I'll put on the TV myself, but if it was on, I might not change the channel.

hipster trash seems generous

Kino

It's not about being new, it's about people on here being to insecure to form their own opinion rather than being a fucking lemming.

fpbp

trash

Pretty unbelievable most of them now starred in a capeshit movie.

it's only hipster trash if you yourself are a hipster and like the movie. otherwise it's a fun movie. not necessarily kino

When it came out this website wasn't obsessed with reddit and shitting on SJW stuff so it was overall liked.

Hipster trash if you watch it for nerd references, but Kino if you watch for Wright's comedic timing and editing.

Perfectly crafted kino filled with one dimensional cartoons you couldn't give less of a fuck about. Flashy yet vacuous experience.

It's neither, it's just a fun little flick. It's also better than the comic (which I haven't read but idc).

technically it is capekino, but Sup Forums like to pretend it is reddit trash

>pure qts
>based soundtrack
>vidya references

It was okay but nowhere near as good as the comic.

The movie basically removed the character Scott Pilgrim and replaced him with Michael Cera playing himself. Scott is supposed to be a selfish unlikable asshole, but instead the movie portrays him as quirky 'ol Michael Cera.

How did they manage (according to you) to make a good comic about a selfish unlikable asshole?

It's not like he's the only character in the comic.
He gets called out constantly on his shit.

He's an asshole in a relatable way. It's easy for a lot of people to put themselves in his shoes. He's also seen slowly overcoming these personality traits in a mature way and by the end hes incredibly easy to route for.

Its really worth reading if you can find the digital version for free at least. I think people are way too hard on it.

She can be cute but she looks straight up ugly in Scott Pilgrim

because you are a asshole yourself sometimes.

hipster kino

Nah, she was still cute.

>I remember this too
>that was in 2010
>I've been here for 7+ years
Kill me

can you imagine loking into this eyes while having your cock in her mouth

it's funkino

>"A GAME-CHANGER." -Peter Travers, Rolling Stone
*inhales*

He's not really an asshole he's just apathetic and sort of self centered. It's relatable.

You guys lied to me this was supposed to be a nerd movie.
This is the Chaddest play in the book.

>Second Cup could have been our national chain
>we ended up with tim snortons instead

orange cap > double double

Underrated as hell post. Couldn't have said it better myself

Michael Cera was a horrible choice. Would have been a much better movie if they picked someone more fitting for the role

I don't care what anyone says seeing a big budget movie where someone plays the Final Fantasy battle song on bass and pisses to the Zelda fairy fountain song without it feeling like pandering is F U N.

But I've been in that exact same situation and I'm far from a Chad.

"We need stalkers!"
Zooms in to chinese girl looking through the window
>mfw

best girl

yeah i didn't buy it for a second that MEW would have dated him. they had no chemistry, ruins the film

Trash, just regular trash.

I thought his acting was fine but couldn't buy that MEW or Brie Larson would ever be interested in him.