Youtube channels that deserve their own TV show

Youtube channels that deserve their own TV show.

Starting off with an obvious one. Ethan and Hila late night talk show on Saturday nights would be maximum comfy.

Fuck off. Why would anyone watch TV.

Do your job janny

Not vlogger. There are plenty of youtuber and content creator who would be better at having a tv show.

He won't because he's a fan of this sort of garbage

>podcast starts
>*COUGH COUGH*
>heh am i funny yet guys?
>*COUGH COUGH*
>stares into camera *double-chins*

Hard truth here what is the difference between youtube and netflix? Also you realize that youtube makes more content than both Amazon and netflix.

Strawman

Buy an ad and stop ban evading

> vape naish
> member that, im funny ha ha

big youtubers don't need to go to tv

I'm not op and I like how you can't answer the question.

u mad? :)

>fucking talk show
I like them but Ethan and Hila are charisma black holes. Just let them have their mediocre podcast.

Filthy Frank missed the boat on having on having a late night Adult Swim show, but it's for the best he just has a youtube channel.
Mega64 has already tried tv and it's pretty clear they're better in youtube.
I honestly can't really think of a youtube channel whose content wouldn't suffer by going to tv. TV would make it stale, safe and boring, and ultimately deprieve it from the qualities that makes it great.

Maybe that one old timey cooking channel, Townsend & Son I think?

I can see cooking with babish or Hot ones being a tv show.

if shitposting is considered quality content comprable to amazon and netflix millionaire series and films YouTube is the best thing that happenned to cinema

This guy just justified /ourboys/ from Sup Forums threads here about news
based Sup Forumsedditors actually doing something good for once

There are other youtuber outside of H3H3 and Jake Paul. There are tons of who makes story driven content or actual shows with a point to them. There are also youtuber who've made real films. Youtube it's self has made original film and going to start having shows with real celebs in them.

The podcast is great. Don't get your problem with it. They're also great when they stream vidya.

I just wish he would stop with the reddit applauding jokes

fuck e-celebs. they'll never make it like legitimate entertainers and are basically bypassing official entertainment industry outlets to go all guerilla online and that shit should be shut the fuck down. RIAA and MPAA are there for a reason.

>they'll never make it like legitimate entertainers

Both Hannah Hart and Grace helbig both had shows on E! Anna Akana has a top selling book and is a regular in an ABC family show. Logan Paul is starring in a Hollywood produce film.

Rob Dyke and Cayleigh Elise are the only ones I watch who would be good on television. We could always use a new Unsolved Mysteries styled show.

You know the internet's not only in the US, right?

i don't get it.
there are loads of people more interesting, more articulate and better on the ears to listen to than this guy

Why is she so perfect?

It's clear from watching his podcast that he's a reddit tier normie pleb. He knows nothing about computers, nothing about vidya, nothing about politics. All he knows are reddit memes.

Hila was fine in small doses as an audience stand in to ridicule Ethan's antics but she's clearly a charisma vacuum.

Townsend and Son is max comfy

>I honestly can't really think of a youtube channel whose content wouldn't suffer by going to tv.
Million Dollar Extreme?

>On March 24, 2008, in the Tel Rumeida neighborhood of Hebron, Abdel Fattah al-Sharif, a Palestinian assailant who stabbed an Israeli soldier, was shot, wounded and "neutralized",[1] then was shot again, in the head, and killed a few minutes later, as he lay wounded on the ground by Hila Hakmon, an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) soldier. Hila was arrested and the Israeli Military Police opened an investigation against her for murder, however no charges were pursued.[2]

They haven't been funny in like two years though, that Vape Nation video and the second channel spamming was the last straw for me
>Hila was fine in small doses as an audience stand in to ridicule Ethan's antics but she's clearly a charisma vacuum.
Exactly, why do people like her so much? It it literally because she's a woman?

Eurocuck detected. Get raped by muslims fucking cuckold.

Hila is funny as fuck. She has dry humour.

watch jimmy lee
they dun goofed