ITT: those we have lost to breast reduction

ITT: those we have lost to breast reduction

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I immediately lose respect for any woman who gets her tits mutilated. Literally no one cares if your back hurts, you have increased cancer risk or some other shit. Most women may not like it, but their looks are the only reason why 99.9% (That 0.1% is probably their parents) of people give a single shit about them.

In before:
>muh I did it for myself and not for anyone else

S to spit on grave desu, dumb bitch

She made that decision when she wanted to be an
>independent, strong woman

but look at her Instagram, she is just another bimbo now that probably regrets it. She spreads her ass on IG for followers, lel.

Cumspit

She got her titties sucked out and then right away starts posting thong pics n tiny bikini tops wtf

She just lost weight, not breast reduction.

you sound like a fun guy

RIP ;__;

She didn't lost weight.

Stopped watching Modern Family after it happened. Vergara still has nice tits but I can't even look at Winter anymore without imagining what we've lost.

Wasn't this their last hurrah?

Deal with it roastie.

She had implants but got them removed when she got pregnant

People who leave coments like 1tattedlatin should really kill themselves. White knighting by writing comments that is not focusing on the obvious in instagram pictures should be an killable offense.

she had a baby and lost weight

It's just a different outfit you clown. Like she would make her titty's smaller.

Disappointing but at least understandable when compared to other roasties that cut their tits off selfishly

Christ, that was almost as cringe as 1tattedlatin

You should rename this thread to my personal hell

>ITT: virgins who are completely unaware of the existence of the push bra

man he really got you worked up, huh?

reminder that based Reynolds put her shit out the door after the breast reduction

I love tennis but I can't understand how you could ever love it that much to do that to yourself

All these actoresses in this thread have had breast reduction surgery?

this. bras do wonders. Form what I remember about that red dress, was that the bra was built into the dress for max support.

People like 1tattedlatin should kill themselves because they live in south america

Nah, not hust him, but you see this on every IG slut account. The pictures literally scream ''hey look at my ass and tits'' and some cringy virgin comments on the nice pool or asks what's in the drink beside the sluts.

man imagine sticking your face in the tits on the left, i mean MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>so many feet pics

almost sounds like you're reading comments on instaslut accounts just to find the whiteknight and get yourself worked up. Wish I had so little going on that I let myself care about something so insignificant

People have shitty game and are delusional about their abilities. There's nothing white-knighty about cringing oneself to try and game some chick.

O fuck I actually laughed

it makes me sad that this isn't a trend anymore on tv

>Wish I had so little going on that I let myself care about something so insignificant
You do, you keep replying to that guy

Speaking of which...

And weight loss.

lmfao

I would never dress like that

>Scarjo
>breast reduction
Is this the truth? Did she do it?

She got cancer so it's semi excusable

Yes, it's called not wearing a/wearing a different bra. Idiot.

Why are you being rude to me, user?

reduction also makes the tits look like shit

the nipples looked all fucked up

It would be extremely gay if you did

pic unrelated?

I literally want her to burp deep into my nasal cavity 5 seconds after she wakes up.

no, just Sup Forumsirgins being retarded

The hero Sup Forums needs...

She up for a SAG award?

They fell off bro

Getting your implants removed isn't reduction. She never had breasts in the first place.

Man how do you fuck up perfection this badly

It's a warning to others that reduction can only hurt your career. Besides Ricci is sagging like a melted candle, so it still turned out unattractive. Hope she enjoys that painless back.

she had supercancer so she get a free pass, even got aesthetic implants to try to cover it up

your mom must be proud

surprised

ITT: anons think bras are for cold mommies

They push and separate!

Holy shit you can see the lollipop scar through her bra and outfit

F

>Literally no one cares if your back hurts
except for the person actually living with chronic back pain
you're an idiot

Hey faggots, watch this and shut the fuck up.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY

>wake up
>suddenly remember this

shes so full of shit

>when you see a boob fetishist

>it's a Sup Forumsirgins don't understand how deceptive padded/push-up bras are thread
>it's a Sup Forumsirgins don't understand weight loss shrinks tits thread
>it's a Sup Forumsirgins don't understand after childbirth/nursing tits deflate and look smaller than they were originally thread

she's a cunt. Mother is probably trying to save her from being a degenerate whore for jews and she's like nooo mooom I'm acting I'm famous!!

giv back bobbies