Why so much hate?

Hello Sup Forums. I am looking into your site because I saw the speeches and news articles and wondered why they see this place as such a threat. I've been on here for around 10 minutes and looked through Sup Forums and Sup Forums. So far it doesnt seem like a bad place. So why are they so scared of you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

this is the best intro to the modern world
take an hour out of your day and watch this

>146.....jpg
lel nice try

get throat cancer nigger

basically the bad guys won the american civil war
the bad guys won ww2
the soviet union, or at least its international juden leaders, won the cold war

because we are pulling more strings then you think

Because government agencies regularly post here and suggest that the entire American Federal Government is guilty of Treason.
And that those same agencies cannot do anything about it because you cannot charge the entire federal government with treason.
So their hands are tied and they come here to shitpost/vent and now it's national news.
Allegedly.

I think a lot of people would have a nervous breakdown if they could know and feel what I know about the world. Maybe their willful ignorance is a kind of protective mechanism to save themselves from misery and ego death. I can understand this actually. There is a large element of misery in the red pill. You see how bad everything has become and conversely how good and nice life and society could be.

>anime pic
Your no newfag

Same reason they framed Hitler during WWII. We are the actual good guys who are rising in power. And they can't have that. So they frame us as the bad guys and spread lies. Holocaust never happened btw I can prove it 100%

hi are you white?

EBIN THREAD!
SCREENCAPPED!
LIKED FAVORITED SHARED!
UPVOTED!

Even more amazing posts!
please continue so I can make this amazing screencap so all future 4channers can bask in its amazing glory!
Le ebic bread Sup Forumsros! < only oldfags will get this reference.

>1468986906009.jpg

>been here 10 mins
>posts weebshit

Try harder faggot

Black dick in my tight boipucci, cream in my tight ass and call me a dirty cracker.

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

no idea, hillary seems a bit paranoid if you ask me

honestly we are just a bunch of depressed failures living with our parents trying to cling to some sense of hope and purpose

shhhh, have a rare pepe my friend