I didn't know we were stereotyped to be soulless until Sup Forums

I didn't know we were stereotyped to be soulless until Sup Forums...

embrace the soviet union.

Chinks have tarnished the immortal science of Marxism-Leninism with their conniving ways. For this I hate you and and your race of cockroaches.

haha

I hate PRC. Im a sovietboo.
I would literally die for 1980s Soviet union to have vengeance upon this decadent world.

its bants bro
You're also an amerifat too L O L

Why do you care about wh*Toid lies my friend, our ancestors were black Turkic warriors. The day will come until we slaughter all of the cumskin pigs!

80s USSR had nothing good to die for besides few good movies if that counts

>Marxism-Leninism
>Literally Stalinists
Don't accuse anyone of tarnishing Marxism when your political ideology nearly destroyed it.

>Be healthy Asian
>Get diagnosed with jaundice

Hey mate listen as long as your not some rich chink tourist trying to buy out my land i'm fine with you. You shit heads are pretty fun to bash too.

Why the fuck are you all exact clones of eachother in personality and appearance

why rook same???

You guys are just a little more reserved. I've read enough Asian literature to know you guys have souls.

Our Black (yellow) appearance are molded by Yakub's (PBUH) ideal form. we have only one task, that is to slaughter all cum skins and help our (actual) Black brothers out.

the fuck is bashing

poof seppo never bashed anyone before haha

speak English you fucking barbarian

I’ll king hit you, ya dumb Lebbo-bogan half-caste

fuckin fairy mong yankie doodle lookin poofta
your alright cunt

White American males are the most soulless people for me, especially the ones belong to higher echelon of society.

lmao, what's the context of this?

this desu
They always act entitled and believes that they are morally superior

>me when I see a wh*teoid

white delusions as always

Quadroon sea-chinks like bashing gooks.

No way this map is accurate.
>Americans
>Peruvians
>Saudi Arabians
>Germans

A meeting about building some homeless shelter and the chink got extremely upset because he wanted to buy the land undeveloped and keep it that way.

Whites copingm mechanism