White People Being Superior

Post why whitey wins the wars and controls the money.

Other urls found in this thread:

whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-23.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You spelt "Jews" wrong
sagee

you spelled 'jews' wrong

fuckin hivemind

no we don't

At first I was like WHAT THE FUCK

Then I looked it up.

>New Zealand

Of course.

hivemind

>spelt
>spelled
Who's in the right here?

Spelled

I pronounce it spelt tho' lol

Fucking degenerate raising their kid to be a perfect satanist

Just look at these pussy fucking jew shills.

The only white people who lose wars are the ones with shit leadership.

What the fuck is your problem with someone who will do anything to make sure their team achieves supremacy?

It's not about teams, friend. We're all on the same side.

Don't let Hate consume you.

Namastay, my man.

I remember my first deer, blew it's heart to pieces, wasn't much to take a bite out of.

they are both accepted, although spelled is far more common, especially in north america

Biting the heart of the animal upon death Is a very old tradition. Some forms involve the liver or a cup of fresh blood instead of the heat though. Now fuck off with your dead kike on a stick, Hail Odin!

>muh definitely not a negroe

if you eat the liver you can see the future

>tfw never been hunting
>tfw never bitten a deers warm quivering heart
>tfw a 7 year old girl is more alpha than me

The fuck are you talking about?

Better to kill a deer than another human like niggers do

>(((whitey)))

Why tho? Canada Is like a hunters paradise...I should know, I live only a few miles from the border and hunting here Is amazing, fishing is great as well.

This man is also George w bush grandfather look it up

Jews are functional whites. They're slippery and greedy, but I don't see a lot of jews in the marines or the machine shops.

looks like a cucky conservatard, they love being primitive subhumans. real whites are better than that.

agreed.

Filed under:

ACQUAKMINDPAWNS: Anti-Christian Queer Ugly Alt-Kike Masonic Idiotic Neo-Damned-Pagan Atheist White-Nationalist Satanists

whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-23.html

>Post why whitey wins the wars and controls the money.

>Control the money
>CONTROL THE MONEY

Yeah sure bud.

That's nothing.

We take packs of rabid dogs into the brush to hunt giant pigs with nothing but the dogs and a sharp knife.

>Ban everything that could ever possibly be dangerous
Stupid cunts like this are the same people that get 10 year olds suspended from education and irreparable psychologically damaged for having fun and being a 10 year old.
HOW DARE YOU CLIMB THAT
HOW DARE YOU PRETEND TO HAVE A FINGER GUN
HOW DARE YOU PULL THAT GIRLS PONYTAIL
BAN BAN BAN
JAIL JAIL JAIL
SAFE SAFE SAFE

Holy shit dude. That's bad ass.

>real whites dont hunt

enjoy starving to death when the shit hits the fan, Adolf.

Thanks, it's my daughter

The amount of stupidity from Christcucks never gets old. You are literal slaves of the kikes, as long as you folllow the jewish god you will always be slaves to the jewish people. The jews convinced you to turn you back on all you ancestors, spit on their traditions and beliefs, and destroy everything they held sacred. You are the most pathetic despicable people to walk the earth.

Just shot my first two deer recently, hopefully it'll full my freezer for a while and I'll avoid the grocery Jew.

Leaf spotted

YEAH CHARLES, YOU FUCKING KEK

GOSH, MAN, WORSHIP ODIN OR SOMETHING ALREADY!

metal af tbqh fampai

>children are mature enough to handle dangerous killing tools, hunt and kill wild animals
>if they ever see a genital on TV they will be traumatized forever
murricans!

>christians

Don't get me fucking started about Charlemagne, yes what he did in defending his land from Muslims was great, but what he did to the saxons was disgusting. Charlemagne made a career out of destroying European paganism and culture.

>then she took a bite from its warm, quivering heart

"Outrun this, niggers" Chloe

Paganism is weak, that's why it was subjugated in the east and west by monotheistic cultures.

>expecting nonwhites to have ever watched Red Dawn

>whitey cultivates shit tier russians
>makes muslims angry
>watch shit tier whites fight god tier muslims

good times race warriors

Looking at your pic, are you suggesting that the practice of raising a daughter as the son they never produced is a predominantly white phenomenon?

If so, I'm inclined to agree. Way too many women I know have been completely screwed up by their father's lil-slugger-wish-fulfilment fantasies.