First for Rod the mod

babestation

gn xx

EVERY
MAN
A
KING

the kingfish

Napoléon started an affair of his own with Pauline Fourès, the wife of a junior officer, who became known as "Napoléon's Cleopatra." The relationship between Joséphine and Napoléon was never the same after this. His letters became less loving. Napoléon continued to have sexual affairs with several other women. In 1804, he said, "Power is my mistress.

Yeah well the ufo thing was stupid and ruined what was a pretty cool gun fight sequence

>New Labour support welfarism and the UK sees the greatest growth since the post-war period (beginnings of welfarism)
>Tories clamp down on it and preside over a decade of stagnancy

Loved peeing in the bush together

>welfare
>freedom
What? You can have one of those, not both.

A welfare society removes the incentives to create wealth, which is why I said you can only redistribute what currently exists, in the future less of that will exist and if you keep up your horrible policies in the end none will exist: See Venezuela, North Korea or The Soviet Union.

I unironically have nothing against welfare if it goes to those who absolutely need it in order to survive, which is in the single digits and not very costly, however that is not how welfare works today nor will it ever be.

The welfare state is a ponzi scheme and a povernment trap. It removes any incentive to create more wealth for those who already are, and it removes all the incentives for those who don't to start creating wealth and being productive. In fact it creates the opposite, the incentive to be lazy and waste money.

smellfare

i unironically find black and brown women attractive until i remember what our kids would look like

Mafia.....

Might learn Cornish

youtube.com/watch?v=1gDwE6MwXjY

tune

yeah it's fucked isn't it
at least asian+black ends up with blasian
white+black ends up with 'bominates

>not pumping and dumping as many holes as possible

runtoids?

>A welfare society..... Venezuela, North Korea or The Soviet Union.
there are much less extreme variations on welfarism than the ones you use

Was a weird relationship to begin with though.

She was massively above his station when they married (he was just an officer, she was one of the grand blancs of the Caribbean) and her lawyer urged her not to marry him before the civil service because he "would only bring her his coat and sword".

Reckon the reason she married him to begin with was to get out the chop, then eventually they fell into the same kind of relationship that arranged marriages have where they tolerate their faults and appreciate their virtues.

Might travel to the year 2525

I am scared of Chinese dominance.

umm...one led to the other, when you fritter all your money away and have to cut back you don't blame the person who wants to stop wasting money

And they are all ending up in the same way, albeit slower.

Welfare is a ponzi scheme.

all your posts are shit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JtqF0qBqzZo

Confess

Political idea :- every man for themselves.

Out of curiosity then, why are countries with a high GINI generally shitholes and countries with low GINIs generally on the up?

His nephew died in British service

No u

disgusting

we control them

Thinking about impregnating the asian gf so she has something to do other than complain

Why not user.

the problem with welfare in this country is that many people see it as a comfortable alternative to getting a job, when it shouldn't be. In most other developed countries, being on welfare is a shameful and embarrassing thing to be on, but in the UK that stigma isn't really there. We've coddled our underclass.

Look up the Campisi connection

Cornwall gave birth to aphex twin

pregnancy is the ultimate solution for women - Nietzsche

DR*MPFFFF will never get any concessions out of NKorea

Will the UK start spending more on defence once it fucks off from the EU? Shameful spending levels desu

freedom and equality are offered with different hands not the same one.

you say Venezuela, North Korea or The Soviet Union are examples of welfarism failed. They are examples of unfree states

you can have free welfare states and unfree welfare states, free nonwelfare states and unfree non welfare states.

degree of freedom varies as does the degree of welfare and they're not interlinked

taxing someone to fund social programmes doesn't make that person unfree

how

Would love to see what the world looks like then so many things that can change in half a millennium the outcome is literally unthinkable

essay due at 9am
please fucking kill me I just want to die now

Fucking hell, it finally happened.

Check the BBC lads, the Queen's dead.

wahey

God no. Then you'll be stuck with her. I watch my gf take her pill every day

not really desu

Wish we had welfare

>but in the UK that stigma isn't really ther
No one likes a lazy user user.

Any /International Brotherhood of Teamsters/ man in?

But George, In what country that provides welfare is that considered shameful?

HOLY SHIT

>people see it as a comfortable alternative to getting a job
no they dont

curtails their degeneracy and gives their lives meaning.

lying knave

alri cleopatra

>people see it as a comfortable alternative to getting a job
no one who has ever had a full time job has thought this

Never should’ve come here

> In most other developed countries, being on welfare is a shameful and embarrassing thing to be on
This doesn’t sound right, could you source a few? I’m only aware of the US having this attitude.

>I watch my gf take her pill every day
Haha
She could just make herself sick anyway.

how can you say people see welfare as a comfortable alternative to work?

1. it's not high enough to live comfortably compared to a salary

2. even as it increases, unemployment raises don't follow it. if anything, welfare rises following raises in unemployment

>I don't know much about Hitler. Except that last thing, about the Jews. There has never been a country that put its heel down on the Jews that ever lived afterwards.

What did he mean by this?

We live in a studio so I think i'd notice her throwing up

I remember this. Last time I heard he was in a coma? What's his condition now?

>Shameful spending levels desu
How?

When was the last time James Franco was in a good movie?

Reckon people who think people actively want to live on welfare are very far removed from any poverty. Fair enough, there's a minority of dysfunctional families where no one in three generations has held down a job, but no one actually wants to be on it. My dad spent 6 months without a job and still says it was the most depressing period of his life.

>generally
False.

Bosnia has a Gini of 26, Ukraine 28, Hungary 26, Bulgaria 29, Ethiopia 30, Kyrgyztan 30, Pakistan 30, Romania 31, Mongolia 32, Moldavia 33, Bangladesh 33, Jemen 33, Kazakstan 33, Armenia 33, Indonesia 34, Vietnam 34, Egypt 34, Greece 34, Tanzania 34 a long with many many other shit holes.

You find USA at 40, for example.

this girl is driving me fucking crazy lads. she will reply instantly, ask questions and carry conversation then go quiet for up to 24 hours. she admitted asking my friends about where i was at with my ex-gf and then goes silent

she's got me totally hooked REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Canada for example
Japan

How long have you kept her chained to the wall?

Fuck knows mate he should have known better

The front page of the BBC news is utterly horrible right now.

Thoughts on this man?

>literally most of Europe

bet he never played CKII, took a loan from Jewish merchants then expelled the Jews

Take control of the game.

Shadilay brothers

love you

She keeps herself there t bh I try to get her out more but she's a total shut in

my guy

'A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both."

You, per the very definition, can not have free welfare states. Taxing someone does indeed make that person not free.

>The BBC have started using twitter embeds in their articles

Christ, when did that happen?

It's the death knell of journalism

i literally have no idea how to. she's the biggest wildcard i've ever come across in my life. she invited me out but then had to cancel because her friends got shitty at her for inviting me, so proposed dinner during the week.

i am at a complete loss as to what to do hahahaha that's part of why i'm hooked. she outplayed me so hard.

If we end up in Russia just remember to take some extra clothing.

1.9% unlike big strong australia's 2%

imagine an australia entirely populated by abos

only mongs fall for girls

I want to sex Emma Watson's holes.

Might as well keep it going found myself in a similar situation but sacked her off to “play the field” haven’t had a date since and it’s been a year haha

>It removes any incentive
this is unverified horseshit 2bh.
you're a filthy ideologue

Giving people the resources increases their stake in the game, and they go deeper in to training, work, self employment. this is shown time and again

you can because what is free isn't a singular entity. similarly what is considered welfare isn't 1 defined thing. We see extents of each