How do they keep getting away with it?

How do they keep getting away with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-does-it-mean-by-generals-always-fight-the-last-war
nytimes.com/2018/03/04/world/europe/state-department-russia-global-engagement-center.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.theeuro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody stops them. In fact, some embrace it.

What happens in November?

What exactly are we supposed to do about it? Become like China and wall off our internet? The economy would collapse. The system that the feds built for controlling the popular opinion has failed and Putie has figured out a new hack.

Republicans think that Putin is more manly and tough than Americans so they're ok with him fucking them in the ass.

He's literally a manlet.

And fat and balding and injected with botox, etc. etc. But hey, he's stoic so he must be toughl

>Americans always fight the last war.
What the fuck does that even mean?

quora.com/What-does-it-mean-by-generals-always-fight-the-last-war

>most powerful empire in the history of the world getting played like a goddamn fiddle by a backwater shithole with a tenth the GDP because they elected a genuine retard for president

midterm elections

How do we put them back in their place?

>quora.com/What-does-it-mean-by-generals-always-fight-the-last-war
Ditch the niggers and latinos, as these cunts are to easy to manipulate.
The more niggers and latinos the weaker the US

Trump's state department has spent 0 of $120 million allocated by congress to specifically address Russian meddling

Source

nytimes.com/2018/03/04/world/europe/state-department-russia-global-engagement-center.html

>nytimes.com/2018/03/04/world/europe/state-department-russia-global-engagement-center.html
>The role for the Global Engagement Center would be to assess Russian efforts and then set about amplifying a different set of voices to counter them, perhaps creating a network of anti-propaganda projects dispersed around the world, experts said.

- Russians made few bots and spammed facebook
- Let's introduce more bots to over-spam bots from other countries
- Let's create a network of "propaganda" cites and call that "anti-propaganda"
WTF

It's called leveling the playing field, for instance this guy (I'm guessing you) is a shill, it makes little difference whether a paid one or not, or even if it's some conservative on a proxy, it's injecting the idea of division and fueling political polarization likely to lead to less effective policy and compromised leadership in what is (nominally) to you a geo-political adversary.

According to what our news show here about the US, it seems Russia owns everything.

How can the US be a "superpower" if this happens lol. And remember, it was the lefties that were in collusion with Russia during the cold war, now it's the other way around?Lmao.

Oh my
Guess if the same guy thinks Russia should ditch hatches and churkas he's a literal double agent, working for both sides at the same time,working for some mysterious third party holy shit there's no other explanation

The US is doomed and completely divided. Immigration has done that much better then any type of ideology would do.

There is no "anti-propaganda", there is just different agenda
You cannot un-meddle and level anything in the media networks, what you can do is just force your point.

All of that is bullshit. "Russian meddling" is liberal damage control for our country finally uncucking ourself. It's really easy to blame big scary unprogressive Russians

How the fuck do leftist news outlet still try to spin off this Muh Russia BULLshit still to this very point in time?

Please, kill us. Being an American in 2018 is suffering. Is immigration to Canada still an option?

people who think Russia is like the Jews manipulating the USA are really painfully stupid

when Russia found out about PRISIM they just switched over to using typewriters
this is just a excuse for hostilities against Russia

I have more testosterone then both these posters combined

Nothing new about it.

Both sides are pulling shit on each other. There's no good guy or bad guy here, just two countries trying to hurt each other as much as possible without direct confrontation. we damage their economy, they pull at the fabric of our society by helping extremes on both ends.

i wish we could be friends but there's no way that is happening in the near future, unless china suddenly becomes extremely aggressive and russia befriends the west for allies, but that's unlikely. we're a thorn in each other's side and there's no avenue for friendship unless one country backs down

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

I'm sure your prostate loves getting fucked up the ass by Vladimir and pals.

You are likely biased since you are a minority and every statistic data that shows various events and actions profiled by race is offensive to you.
You also failed to understand sarcasm and will fail and over again if it relates to races.
The ability to assess the information, "digest" it filter all kind of bull shit strongly correlates with IQ.
In order to make a society immune to similar attacks the government should also work on education, however that will not work in the USA.
99% of US population can be tricked with very simple trick: if it was a Russian then it was Russian government and then it must be Putin behind all that.

>when Russia found out about PRISIM they just switched over to using typewriters
>this is just a excuse for hostilities against Russia
Every country has on-going propaganda against potential enemies, it's nothing to be frown upon.
What makes me sad that every year propaganda becomes more and more stupid.

We believe they do, so they do

>You are likely biased since you are a minority
Except I'm not, I'm a Mexican in Mexico
>statistic data... offensive to you
It's not, your pic makes a very strong case for institutional racism in the US
>IQ and race
That's nothing but useless tripe and you "redpilled" unironic Nazis deep down know it too, it's why you fight on rethorical grounds rather than deal on the dubious merits of your so called argument
>Then it must be Putin
It's your government that's invading other countries and meddling with foreign elections Sergei, I have nothing against Russians as a people but your elites are clearly a threat

if I was president:

let europe form their own large army, so europe and russia are on equal footing, let them duke it out

focus on asia a lil bit. stop china from fucking everyone

stop fuckin round in the middle east

pretend israel doesn't exist

purchase canada

make north america a super fortress that no other country could touch

mexico, as part of my presidential plan I will do my best to help your economy grow, and stop coca-cola from making you all fat.

Memes aside I believe very strongly it is in my nation's best interest for the US to succeed, not out of conviction but because I'm a realist. I would consider it self apparent a peaceful and prosperous Mexico would also be in the best interest of the USA but it's become readily apparent this is not a view shared by a significant number of Americans

its more how many people believe this without question
Russian people I know are much more pragmatic and realistic about international relations in comparison despite propaganda on both sides

yeah, I want mexico to be extremely prosperous too. a lot of americans are pissed at a lot of things and vent it on easy targets like mexico. Instead of America First, maybe it should be something like North America First.

It's just so tiresome to be wrapped up in all these foreign entanglements. Europe is powerful enough to balance with Russia. I'm sure ASEAN + South Korea + Japan could balance with China. Why are we neck deep in all these flashpoints?

Uhhh... Are you guys serious? You know those dinky russian bot campaigns were pro bernie, right?

How are people actually buying this? Am I not picking up on sarcasm here?

An empire first consolidates its region under its own supremacy, then goes beyond it. You want Russia fucking with you on your turf? Leave them alone and wait a couple decades. EU will not balance Russia, Germany has a favorable relation with them and almost no military. They will cede half of the continent to Moscow no problem. Nothing will stop China all the way to the Indian Ocean, maybe not even US. If you imagine Philippines and such holding out vs PRC you're bonkers.

Also the petrodollar is a thing.

mmm Not sure it is more stupid.
Rewatching something from years long ago and it doesn't seem to be too complicated.
It's rather sad that more people believe it, while time goes and there is so much more appearance of serious analitics and eductional materials open for everyone. Realy profeccionals who are nearly retired go on web and can explain many things abd share their experince. People who really made campaigns forformer presidents.

Though shouldn't be surprised as it is also known from them how great mass psychology advanced, US is pioneer there. Even if we understand, there are many ways to manipulate us. There are already confirmed tools using social networks, up to 5000 characteristics of person connecting with pol views, even your fckn favorite tv series tell them what would you like to listen from them.

>let europe form their own large army, so europe and russia are on equal footing, let them duke it out

They can do it without your permission, but they like how spend so much ofr military on their soil.
For long time your goal was to prevent Eu and RF to cooperate, espeicially Germany.

How long till Putin manipulates weather? Truly a god among men.

get out my country you unamerican fucker

> stop fuckin round in the middle east
> pretend israel doesn't exist
That's suicide. American power projection comes from the fact that the USA is the sole arbiter of oil trade around the world - the oil-producing countries are bitterly disunited and controlled mostly by American puppets, Israel's existence makes sure this is not going to change, and oil is traded worldwide in US dollars. Some leaders have tried to change this statu quo, like Saddam or Gaddafi, and we all know what happened. If the Arab countries were to conduct an independent, united policy aimed to dedollarise oil and therefore dedollarise the world, the USA would lose its edge in trade deals, dollar inflation would cripple the purchasing power of (already punished, already angry) American workers, American military spending would decrease dramatically, Western investments in Wall Street would crumble and the industrialised nations would be easy prey for unscrupulous BRIC entrepreneurs. I don't want to slave off for 15 hours for a bowl of rice. As much as it pains me to say, American imperialism in the Middle East is what keeps the West alive.

>it was putin who magically created all the social and ethnic divisions in america
canadians should be executed on sight and rangebanned from this entire site

When will russia fuck off and leave us the fuck a lone

>lose a campaign
>make up something about evil Putin being at fault
>entire nation believes it and there is now an absurd proliferation of Russian conspiracy theories never seen even in the Nazi propaganda against jews, even going outside the national borders and into Europe.
sasuga unitedstatians

How much of this is true and how much of this is hysteria? Why can we not switch to alternative energies?

Trump Jr. literally met with an Russian email to discuss damaging info on Hillary and he had coordination with Wikileaks

This is public knowledge

*Russian agent

>meddling in someone else's elections is only acceptable when we do it
Based. I'm so glad you Amerimutt fuckers are getting what you deserved.

Article from February 2003: theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.theeuro
The American invasion started in March 2003.

>Trump Jr. literally met with an Russian email to discuss damaging info on Hillary and he had coordination with Wikileaks
>trump jr

lel Can't even keep your bullshit straight. Hysterical leftards.

Austria wasn't wrong though.