Would you accept temporary Syrian refugees if it was restricted to QTs only?

Would you accept temporary Syrian refugees if it was restricted to QTs only?

You know they produce Achmeds right?

Regression to the mean is scientifically documented.

No.

They must all be crucified.

No because I fucking hate those shoes

If they are rendered completely infertile, absofruitly. I'd love me a persian sex slave.

This. A half sand nigger child is a burden.

No

I "might" accept all female refugees. Females don't commit crimes. Men do. But females give birth to men. But will those men still be radical muslims if they are born to white European men?

If it was temporary then they'd have to take their Achmeds back with them.

Post more qts

As long as they aren't Muslims.

Isn't that what that pussy King of Sup Forums did? I heard he got engaged to some Syrian girl in like a fucking year. Can't wait to see that divorce after she dumps his fat ass.

If they have white fathers will they still revert to the ways of Islam?

Yes, I'd make thousands of children and send them back there to improve their genepool

Not worth the risk, you have to irradiate their ovaries

>Good vibes

trashed

>yfw muslim rape gangs would take on a whole new meaning

Just abort any male babies. Easy

Absolutely.

Hey show some respect Bong. He was a good king and reigned during pols golden age.

no because they will not produce white children

>temporary
only if she can escape the basement

This guy gets whats up.
idk about you guys but some arab thots look sexy as fuck

No he cried when some movement wasn't going his own way and when he fucked up he whined like a little bitch.

Fuck I remember when he pretended like he browsed Metokur on twitter and Jim pretty much said "Yeah you don't really want to say that if your real name and face is on the internet", to me I believe that was a nice way of Jim saying "no you fucking didn't".

As long as she becomea my gf

becomes*

No. Thinking with your dick is never a good idea.

This is half Arab half British so your argument is invalid kthxbai

That's a trap. Your children will be dune coons just as dumb, violent, and prone to radicalism as their grandfathers.

That's a Mexican hooker. I can get that for $20 for a half an hour, anything I want within reason.

that's a South American
Arabs have huge noses like Jews

They would just have terrorist babies senpai

Back in the day when my penis did all the thinking maybe.
But No, not today. My almonds have been activated.

>Bongs being race traitors just for osme temporary pussy
It's almost like it's in your DNA
you faggots may be the product of race mixing between whites but that doesn't mean you stick your fuck in non-whites
Might have to build a wall around Wales and leave you to be wiped out by kebab at this rate

>13 and under
>large breasts and hips in family
>fair to nicely brown skin
>no stds

bring dem all before thier minds are poisoned with islam

Only if they're christian.

>Would you allow shit to be dumped on your driveway if it was restricted to Dog shit only?

They are kind of like raising a job I imagine. Do it wrong and they blow themselves up. Or perhaps the influx of superior white genes will remove their explosive tendencies

Nah, we don't need more women with an inflated sense of self-importance.

All the real British men fucked off to America to start a country, while the fearful beta King's Cucks stayed behind to do what they were told as boot lickers. Whatever remnants of alpha courage were left that manifested itself in criminals were shipped off to Australia.

It is no wonder that soft, weak, sad and miserable cunts fill the Isle known as modern day England.

>Islam is not a race, we are not racist
>Sandniggers are genetically islamic

pick one

>not cosplaying as a trash bag
>accepted western values instead of muslim values

Well a qt is a qt after all

What children? I didn't say anything about breeding with them.

Nah they will be like Elliot roger x10 dude

No because I am not a nigger that thinks with muh dick

>tfw an american bemoans race-mixing among whites
You're a mongrel nation ffs

I would only take in non Islamic ones. They would have to adopt to my countries norms and leave their previous culture behind. Assimilate like the rest of the productive races of this country. After several years of being a normal citizen they will be permitted to marry, but mating with sandniggers is forbidden.

I'm a South American and I have a huge nose

Because you're a nigger

maybe you have arab heritage

yes but the white slags with tattoos and piercings and deep raspy voices will feel threatened and ban it for "misogyny" so they have the monopoly over future beta male cuck providers

You guys don't understand how taboo miscegenation was until a few days ago.

It was illegal to marry across races in some states till like the 1960s.

We aren't a mongrel nation, but we are headed that way with immigration and social attitudes.

*a few decades ago

I would fertilize her vagina

Yis

I'm oky with QTs, all religious minorities and young orphans (meaning we can have them abandon Islam and adopt a western way of life).

>fpbp

Just make sure not to let them be or teach Islam.

That's a man, baby