>Trump on WFLA 8/24/16
youtu.be/Bx-8VIZwTD8
>Trump on WPEC 8/24/16
cbs12.com/news/videos/one-on-one-with-donald-trump-08-24-2016
>Trump on WWSB 8/24/16
youtu.be/CEqBXCmJwSs
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on F&F 8/24/16
youtu.be/Ydzyxbgme5o
>Trump on WEWS 8/22/16
youtu.be/ltipAfRljsY
>Trump on Orly 8/22/16
youtu.be/IfoIz6MJjXo
>Trump/Pence/Eric on F&F 8/22/16
youtu.be/2Btxv3OfvG0

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldtrump2016online.com/
pastebin.com/pt2cg4ug
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html
usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/08/13/app-maker---trump-win-election/88640044/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/08/the-monster-vote/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/alt-right-hillary-clinton-supporters-struggle-explain/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-goes-full-tinfoil-declares-planetary-nationalists-are-out-to-get-her/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck furries

THIS TRIGGERS THE NIGGERS

>donaldtrump2016online.com/

Updated pastebin of rigged/inaccurate polling articles:

pastebin.com/pt2cg4ug
>pastebin.com/pt2cg4ug

Spread, share, and reply to this post if you find any new articles.

My gf loves trump

Oh my god anderson
I don't fucking care about hillary or her stupid fucking speech
I just want to see the trump interview.

Hillary was floating around on opium

FUCK YOU

THREADLY REMINDER THAT THE DEMS HAVE A MAJOR VOTER TURNOUT PROBLEM THIS YEAR

>What’s the Matter With Polling?
nytimes.com/2015/06/21/opinion/sunday/whats-the-matter-with-polling.html

>There Are More White Voters Than People Think. That’s Good News for Trump.
nytimes.com/2016/06/10/upshot/there-are-more-white-voters-than-people-think-thats-good-news-for-trump.html

>Polls may actually underestimate Trump's support, study finds
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-polls-20151221-story.html

>App maker: Trump will win election
usatoday.com/story/tech/2016/08/13/app-maker---trump-win-election/88640044/

>The “Monster Vote”
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/08/08/the-monster-vote/

post more ass

I love your girlfriends rump

REMINDER: THIS IS A SHILL THREAD
>REMINDER: THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

This is the one without the shill website link you retard.

We've started the fire.

For real, what did Trump say on CNN today? Because what I heard on Hannity was pretty fucking disgusting.

reposting from last thread

Reminder, this is the one without shill links.

what link are you even talking about?

>he fell for an autistic outburst by a thread splitting sperg

Hillary mentioned that Trump retweeted a """white supremacist""" on Twitter with the handle "White Genocide."

I wouldn't worry about the Hannity thing -- he's doing his pivot thing, if it helps him win, so be it.

lel, drumptards are now so paranoid they think even trumps official website is a honeypot

lmaoing@ur_life

I'm worried bro. He's doing amnesty. I heard it with my own two hears.

I mean, I'm still voting for him, but...feels pretty shit.

this. don't go there. it's hosted in finland and is infested with spyware.

Who has the infographic on this proving its a shill site?

Aha, I saw the infographic but coudn't come up with what it was linked to yesterday

Yeah that's shady as shit

He might call it something else, but it is a path to amnesty, yeah, or sounds like it.

I don't think he'll allow illegals to stay in and stay illegal, after all.

However, he's STILL getting rid of as much of this shit as possible, and that's something no other candidate could realistically promise.

>HEY FAGGOT, PUT UP THE COMPLETE OP!

>a site /TrumpGen/ has been using since JUNE 2015 is infected with spyware and is a data collecting honeypot

>Somehow nobody notices until this sperg does last night

DONT FALL FOR THIS

There are so many forms of amnesty though. At least with Trump it won't be shit. We'll get a wall, we can keep deporting recent arrivals (anything less than 10-20 years here), people who don't work and just leech, hardcore gangsters/criminals.

At least we get SOMETHING with Trump, with Hillary it's zero. I am kind of demoralized myself, but what are we gonna do? We need to win the election first.

I mean I've given up on democracy anyways. I guess I thought this was the last hope.

I'll still vote Trump, I'll still vote for the most conservative candidates that I think can win, but I'm very demoralized.

I'm now completely done with egalitarian democracy. We reactionary now.

Notice how whenever we make a non-shill thread it's bombarded with these assholes? All the proof you need there's something fishy about that site.
False. Didn't appear in the OP until recently. I might have seen it a couple times MANY months ago, but it wasn't shilled this heavily until very recently. Why do you care? It's a shit site anyway.

This thread sure is divisive. I'll going to wait before ok make my conclusion about the link.

Ps winter is coming pic related.

They shill this shit so hard.

TrumpCoin, now this bullshit.

Fucking faggots taking advantage of idiot Sup Forumsacks.

cant you see nobody wants this shit here

this meme needs to die, take your shitty site spyware or not and fuck off

>Notice how whenever we make a non-shill thread it's bombarded with these assholes?
Yep. Full damage control mode.

>False. Didn't appear in the OP until recently.

You're a fucking idiot

You really, really really are

We've used that site since June 2015

There are archives you know?

idiot

>we
blew your cover CTR its over

That donaldtrump2016 link, does it show up on there that a thread has it for shills to come to the thread directly?

Is she crashing her campaign with on survivors on purpose? Literally, she's dealt a massive unrepairable blow to her campaign with her speech, the foundation and the emails. I know Trump had a bad week 2-3 weeks ago, but he was able to quickly fix this. It would be sad if she weren't such an unlikable cunt.

Son of a bitch, you ARE baiting the innocents!

>We've used that site since June 2015
Find one post in 4plebs from June 2015 for this site, faggot.

THreadpost, preferably.

>WATCH: Hillary Clinton Supporters at ‘Alt-Right’ Speech Don’t Know What It Is

In her remarks, Hillary Clinton attacked Donald Trump and Breitbart News in particular, attempting to associate both with a “fringe” that includes the “alt-right” and figures like David Duke of the Ku Klux Klan.

“The de facto merger between Breitbart and the Trump Campaign represents a landmark achievement for the ‘Alt-Right,'” Clinton claimed, referring to the recent appointment of Breitbart chairman Stephen K. Bannon as CEO of the Trump campaign. (Bannon is on leave from Breitbart until after the election.)

“A fringe element has effectively taken over the Republican Party,” she added.

The accusation of “extremism” is a frequent refrain for Democrats. In 2011, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) was caught on a hot mic telling others that he would begin referring to the Tea Party as “extreme” because “that’s what the caucus instructed me to do the other week.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/alt-right-hillary-clinton-supporters-struggle-explain/

Oh shit nigger I keep posting in your gay thread for fags, just go away

here is a reddit-tier image for your male preference

Make white babies with her.

Def not a winning campaign move to smear people who just want to MAGA and enforce borders as ""racists"".

AAARGG, MY DASTARDLY PLANS TORN ASUNDER!

July, Aug, Sept, Oct Nov, Dec ... Aug 2016

We've used it all along
You're welcome to search the archives faggot brain

Watch the fucking CNN interview.
He literally says they all have to go back first.
Then, those that want to apply to come back in legally must pay the back-taxes through a fine.

I want that pizza

what can the fin do if people go onto his website? what exactly can he data mine ?

>donaldtrump2016online.com

I don't get it.

What is so important about this web site?

I'm here every day, never bothered to look at it.

>You're welcome to search the archives faggot brain
I HAVE you retard.

I'm challenging YOU to, after me not finding anything from June 2015.

Try a-fucking-gain, you retard. YOu're shilling something and you don't even know why, and are just pretending from shit you've heard from other Anons, or you're actually a real shill for this site.

>TWO trump gens

which one do i go to?

Burden of proof is on you

Try visiting it, you'll see there's nothing shady going on.

>Hillary Clinton Goes Full Tinfoil – Declares Planetary “Nationalists” are Out To Get Her…

The “vast right-wing conspiracy” went weirdly global today when Hillary Clinton delivered an actual presidential speech claiming she was being chased around by looming global forces of darkness, aligned in ideological intent to ensure her destruction.

OMG, the Weekly News was correct: [pic]
Hildabeast:
>“The de facto merger between Breitbart and the Trump Campaign represents a landmark achievement for the “Alt-Right.” A fringe element has effectively taken over the Republican Party.

>This is part of a broader story — the rising tide of hardline, right-wing nationalism around the world.

>Just yesterday, one of Britain’s most prominent right-wing leaders, Nigel Farage, who stoked anti-immigrant sentiments to win the referendum on leaving the European Union, campaigned with Donald Trump in Mississippi”.

OMG…. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton further noted the Zika virus affects her constituents in key battleground state, Florida’s Dade county. Men in strange white suits were previously noticed coming out of secret room in Trump tower. Soviet listening devices found strapped to Hillary's phone!
Quick… everyone, to the polls !!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/25/hillary-clinton-goes-full-tinfoil-declares-planetary-nationalists-are-out-to-get-her/

What are these good polls Trump keeps referring to?

Guys I'm concerned, I used to like Trump but after [insert_controversy] I can't support him.

are you #ill4Hill ?

I guess I'm okay with that...I don't want them here in the first place though. Plus I don't think he's gonna stick to that. He'll keep sliding left. Two steps left, one step right to placate the right.

I guess we can only take what we can get. Ideally women and non-taxpayers/landowners wouldn't have the right to vote so meh.

Here's first mention
Here's first Trump general

Just stop

Ones that aren't shill polls. Most likely internal polling.

MentallyHill.

No, no it's not

Burden of proof is on the sperglord thread splitting autist

Thanks for playing

>Dec 2015
Yeah, that's so June 2015.

savage

>Kellyanne Conway Discusses Current State of Campaign…

With a new multi-million contract, the largest position of influence she has ever held amid the professional political class, and replete with a custom upper-west side makeover, Donald Trump’s new Campaign Manager Kellyanne Conway brings further clarity toward her objectives with the Trump campaign.

During an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo, Mrs. Conway discusses her impression of voters she has no historic reference for or relationship with. Contrasted against the DC beltway cocktail class, and country club republicans, Conway describes meeting “the Trump movement“, in affectionate -albeit cutesy condescending- terms.

Conway explains she’s “never seen anything like it”, or like them – you know,… those people.

Mrs. Conway is thrilled to have complete ownership of the campaign and intends to bring a more adult version of campaigning to enhance the overall campaign image and repair the reputation of a candidate who Conway’s friends, family and fellow travelers describe as unrefined and vulgarian.

To ensure her ideological objectives are achieved, Mrs. Conway will only operate with full unilateral control. With the brightest focus upon her larger political goals, Conway has placed herself exclusively in the media spotlight, and every interview, every day.

Campaigns need money, lots of money. Courting those with the money needed requires a certain refinement.

All the previous mistakes within the campaign now become well managed and only those agents who have historical relationships, educational qualifications, and professional political bona-fides within the corinthian club are allowed.

Henceforth the less polished are necessarily dispatched. Anyone seen Katrina Pierson lately? Yeah,…there’s a reason for that.

The media appear very thankful they can finally have conversations with a campaign manger they can relate to. Cappuccinos all around.

>Trump not in OP image
>some fags whining about links
>deliberately derailing Trump discussion at the end of the last thread just to split them up

You fags need some vacation time.

>why is everyone saying this drink is poison?
>why don't you just take a sip and find out :^)

>makes a claim
>has no evidence
>doesn't want to prove his own claim
Yeah no fuck off read the sticky

this one, the other one is strictly for sexual deviants

>Burden of proof is on the sperglord thread splitting autist

>Burden of proof is not on the person making the claim without evidence

This is why you fall for shill links.

Experienced OP here, and that link is a new addition. I can tell by some of the pixels and have seen a few links in my day.
This is the end of the discussion.

>tfw we become the new establishment

ive been here since the first primary debate and if that link has been there this whole time then I am calling Berenstein Bears on this shit.

There has been the text for Trump which I always thought was sketchy and shouldnt be here

Now this shit, the only reason anyone would be worried about it is because they are worried for those of us who might not know any better than to get infected with spyware or malware or be spied on.

Trump supporters, frankly, need to be a little more alert. There is mass opposition to him and us from the very tippy tippy top.

So my word goes to fuck your external site, this thread has all anons need or want here. /TrumpGen/'s ability to remain cohesive is important.

Also fuck the folks who are triggered by the Awoo memes, they are cute and original and ought to remind you where the fuck you are and then make you proud.

Perhaps.
With Trump we have a chance.
With Hillary, we have no chance.

>Experienced OP here
I can vet this tripfaggot.

He always posts at night, and I work 3rd shift and see him all the time.

I'm losing faith in all of it desu. Assange, Trump, the GOP as a whole. I'm becoming the increasingly nervous man.

>he was duped by an autist in the middle of a sperg out

Dubs of truth have decided it. Link to sketchy site goes.

So, how was Diaper Queens speech today? Did she adresse Pepe?

>Also fuck the folks who are triggered by the Awoo memes
Digits tells me you're a good guy.

Why?
Don't tell me you've been swayed by the shills and the (((media))) user, you're better than that.

I think they should go back but be at the top of the list. They've been here for years, so it doesn't seem like they'd commit more crimes.

wtf was hillary thinking? seriously

she sounds like a raving idiot
>muh alex jones
>reddit!
>alt-right
>some greek blogger
>twitter trolls

She didn't, but some based user who went to the speech shouted it when she mentioned the alt-right.

SHIT JUST CAME BACK WHATTA HAPPEN?

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A TL;DR REEEE

>this assange interview

Megyn Kelly is super cunt

Pretty much just called Trump and his supporters racist. Nothing new.

We are here

Thread needs to be scrubbed and replaced with one that has Trump in the OP image to be honest family.

I'm a regular at The Treehouse and they have me worried AF that Kellyanne is a saboteur. It sorta makes sense desu but I also know Trump is a lot smarter than (((they))) are so surely he has his reasons it's just that I can't understadnt them at the moment.

And as for Assange, he basically said he doesn't have anything groundbreaking last night on Megyn Kelly. At least that's what I got from it. We'll see, I guess.

For all the autists asking for proof.

First appearance in the threads: 16th October, 2015

First put in an OP: 19th November, 2015

Appeared regularly in OPs from then on.

I really wish I saved the infographic explaining it all. It was pretty damn detailed. It's basically infested with spyware and hosted by a finn, which is suspicious enough.

But you know what sealed the deal for me that it's a shill site? Everyone agreed that it should be removed from the OP, and then the shills started splitting threads to add it back! They've been doing this EVERY day for the past WEEK. They will create a new thread before the post count reaches 300 putting the shitty shill site back in the OP. Not only that you can tell from their taunting responses that they are the true shills, they split the thread, then bombard the thread without the link with their bullshit.

I will acknolwedge that *I* split the thread today, but just because I'm pissed at seeing that site back in there. Just look at their responses in this thread -- all the proof you need.

Like seriously, who would be that passionated about some shitty site that no one uses?

I'm not a shill btw, I created this pastebin that I keep updated with rigged polling articles:
pastebin.com/pt2cg4ug

Yeah, the ones who have not committed any ADDITIONAL crimes will be allowed to apply if they pay the back taxes, otherwise they will not be let back in.