Why don't latinos like us chicanos it's not fair

why don't latinos like us chicanos it's not fair

CHI

I like CHI's :3

I like chicanos

Take over America, make it independent then annex to Mexico and maybe we'll forgive you

I like CHI's :3

what are chicano's i'm tired of being a knowlet

>like us chicanos
people here don't even know what a "chicano" is

us-born mexicans

*illegals
fixed that for you Paco

they are no illegal you retard, they were born there they are as american as you

then they arent mexican

Why not both??

I personally hate them because of how fucking much they try to overcompensate, the fact that they dont speak spanish for shit, the fact that they try to push their ignorant americanized perspectives on latin american problematics, the fact that they are so fucking mobbish and tend to be easy as fuck to be controlled as ademographic, and most of all because how fucking deluded they are becoming indigenists, aztlanistanis and pushing for the black legend while low key sucking british dick as any other american does

You are telling me if a CHI went to mexico, he would be seen as mexican, not a rich american?

theyre busy with my big americano cock

Kys CHI subhuman

>overcompensate

about what exactly?

>indigenists, aztlanistanis and pushing for the black legend

Most chicanos are politcally inactive and that aztlan shit is some 2008 meme that went nowhere

>while low key sucking british dick as any other american does

the fuck? Ive never met a chicano that even thinks about britain?

I think youve been on Sup Forums far too long my mapuche friend

too americanwashed in a really bad way, all the latinos i know that where born here are pretty annoying, the 1st generation ones are better

sadly i have to agree, Im from a border town in texas and i have cousins from LA and they are so fucking annoying and rude with a inferiority complex about being latino because they felt segregated from whites growing up in LA

off yourselves

i don't hate them
i just hate when they act like if they know everything of Mexico/Latin America and live an americanized version of OUR traditions, that or when they let to say if something is racist or not

nah I think im gonna stay and have 10 children just to piss of you stormweenies

>about what exactly?
About being here: go back you unwanted beggar

>Most chicanos are politcally inactive and that aztlan shit is some 2008 meme that went nowhere
You faggots are the only reason the Democrats still exist, and are the only ones who voted for hilary. And Aztlan shit is not a meme, you faggots bring up 100% of the time when people tell you that illegals have no right to be here

>the fuck? Ive never met a chicano that even thinks about britain? I think youve been on Sup Forums far too long my mapuche friend

Wetbacks don't give a fuck about Britain, but every CHI I've ever met gushes over Britain being our father nation, you all want to visit/live in the UK, just like the rest of us do.

>t. sick and tired of Mexican bullshit

Yes, ofc, why would I consider them a foreigner?

At most people would think of them as some sort of in-between but still some kind of Mexican.

Was the town you grew up in all Mexican?

>about being here

I was born here bra im as american as you and I dont like mexico as a country but i like the people. and the only way im compensating right now is going to grad school and making somehting out myself

republicans and democrats are both the same shit i dont give a shit anymore .

and thats the strangest thing you say about britain and chicanos lol

El Paso

Do you speak Spanish? Do you ever visit?

Yeah I speak it with a weird accent that doesnt sound gringo. a lot mexicans said I sounded south american. And I would go every weekend to visit my grandparents in juarez when I was kid, not so much anymore but its still cool to visit it.

I'm planning right now to got to mexico city to visit a friend who use to live in el paso.

Do you consider yourself completely American? Or Mexican American?

Also, would you post a vocaroo of your accent?

>I was born here bra im as american as you
My family as been here for 300 years, has been in every major war since the War of Independence, and nearly every minor war, pioneered and settled the western frontier, and killed your family in the US vs Mexican war. My family has also remained WASPs.

You will never, ever, nor will your children, ever be as "American" as I am, and I will never be as "Mexican" as you are for that matter. You are like the Arabs in the Europe proclaiming to be historical European natives.

Nationally completely American I wouldnt side with mexico if texas had mexican rebels trying to reconquer it, ethnically Mexican (what ever the fuck that means since mexican isnt an ethnicity but you know what i mean nigga)

and I would vocaroo but for some reason this website cant detect my microphone . is there another website like vocaroo?

Chicanos are the same thing as Guidos and MUH HERITAGE """"Irish"""" fags. If you're born in America and you spend your entire life here with no intention of leaving then you're fucking American and America better be your #1 allegiance above all other countries. To spend your entire life benefiting from this country while idolizing and prioritizing another country that you may have never even been to is to be a fucking traitor and you should be shot dead. It has nothing to do with your skin color or anything else. You're American, you aren't Mexican, you don't speak Spanish, nobody in Mexico gives a fuck about you. Stop LARPing.

first off , my ancestors lived in texas longer than your or your faggot inbred family, and non of your ancestors killed my ancestors because they werent even close to that part of texas when the war happened.

2nd of all Arabs never claim to be european natives you dumb fuck.

and youre family if they were anglos, they were a bunch of degenerate pieces of shit who fought for slavery and oppression of blacks. I even have German ancestors who fled east texas and went to mexico because you disgusting anglos were slaughtering even white german famileis for not joining the Confederacy.

you and your kind disgust me.

My family fought for the Union. And my family lived in the US longer than your family lived in Texas, which is now American.
>your family will be removed from Texas for the 2nd time. I can't wait, begging rat.

It's silly how they think they are representative of Mexico. Guess what, actual Mexicans are representative of Mexico. Like this whole muh cultural appropriation thing. Remember when Nintendo had to remove Mario with a Sombrero from their box-art? It's just silly because actual Mexicans didn't give a fuck and genuinely feel honored seeing parts of their culture in mainstream pop-culture like Mario games. At least that's what I've been told by Mexicans.

But that's really just so incredibly American. Certain ethnic groups and racial communities in the US think they are representative of the larger community they are supposedly part of.

Black Americans do it with Blacks.

Asian Americans do it with Asians.

Mexican Americans do it with Mexicans and even all Hispanics.

Fortunately White Americans can't do it with us Euros because we are better than them in every aspect lel.

No because my ancestors were also native americans from texas. stay mad dixie faggot.

>Fortunately White Americans can't do it with us Euros because we are better than them in every aspect lel.
You were good until the last part, since americans don't have ancient culture of their own, they always try to appropiate german, irish, italian cultures, for example st. Patricks day, and the german party with the traditional dress of germans, etc.

Sure. But in defense of Mexican Americans, I can kind of feel where they are coming from. To come back to the Sombrero example. For a Mexican American a Sombrero is a mostly just a stereotype. And while this probably also true for you actual Mexicans it's also a literal part of you culture you are not ashamed of. If the German community in America weren't absorbed into the larger White American community they would probably feel similar to Mexican Americans. German representation in American media is absolutely horrendous. Hollywood literally never managed to actually create a single good German character. Silly stereotypes and embarrassing cliches. But they can do this because they are not representing a community that currently exists in the US but is thousands of kilometers across the pond, here in the actual country. In this hypothetical situation where German Americans are not part of the larger White American class and still spoke German and lived their culture, sure, they would probably be pissed seeing how they are shown in the most exaggerated fashion.

Kill yourself, you waste of space.

> If you're born in America and you spend your entire life here ... you're fucking American
We all know this. The few thinking otherwise are likely influenced by legal Mexican immigrants (whom are likely family) and retarded memesters.

And we do often speak Spanish. Go choke on african dicks.

I think it falls into these categories

>Hate you because you're American
>Hate you because you aren't American and in your patriarchal country
>Hate you out of jealousy
>Hate you because these guys are actually stupid rich in their home countries and hate poor people in general

Did I get all of them?