Why do Russian emoticons have no eyes

Why do Russian emoticons have no eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_chat_alphabet
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Мультиокулярная_О
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ever heard the phrase the eyes are the windows to the soul? Now what would be the point of windows looking out onto an empty space?

)))))))))))))))))))

deep

Damn...

Not really
One Russian has more soul than a million lithuanian mutts

When you use russian keyboard you have to switch languages (Ctrl+Shift/Alt+Shift) to type ":"
And since text chats used the
[Name] [No space] [:] [Space] [Your text] format it was easier to not type your own ":"
And then people got lazy

Russian language is so awful that people have to literally closely watch what lips/mouth do, it's the only way to understand the opponent.
Thus Russian focus more on lips, not on eyes.
And russian emojis are just like that, primitive, minimalist and animalistic.

>When you use russian keyboard you have to switch languages (Ctrl+Shift/Alt+Shift) to type ":"
шифт + 4 или шифт + 6

тpaхaть тeбя

"))))"

while we're at it, why do arabs type with numbers and shit?

eyes are for losers, just put your hand and feel where you want to go lmao

That "((((" nonsense is for bydlo. Real men do not use emoji

how does it feel

t. Ivan

no

Because there are some sounds in the Arabic language that aren't found in English, so we use numbers to represent those sounds. We're not the only people who do this, other people do it too.

>so we use numbers to represent those sounds.
Sounds quite retarded I must say. Can you show an example/elaborate more?

:-)

i've never seen this

ana 3awez aroo7 el 7amam. we do it because we're too lazy to switch to an arabic keyboard and arabic layout. only edgy teenagers understand this stuff, old people in arab countries don't.

Brutal

Chinese mandarin and cantonese also employ them to denote tones.

Jew nose?

Who do 3 and 7 stand for here

:^)

>Chinese mandarin and cantonese also employ them to denote tones.
Didn't know that, danke

Why do Germans say ":P" so much?
How the hell is "wwwww" supposed to be a laugh?

Yeah that's better

3 is for ع
7 is for ح

also switching from arabic to english and vice versa screws up text formatting because arabic is right to left, while english is left to right. so it gets complicated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_chat_alphabet

:⋀)

^ ω ^

looks kinda close
are arabic chats left-to-right or right-to-left?
how one shoul read your example above? left-to-right?

t. Brainlet

ꙮwꙮ

>:⋀)
you won the internet
that's the most jewish emoji ive ever seen

Gross but kinda cool

(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)

>are arabic chats left-to-right or right-to-left?

right-to-left.

>how one shoul read your example above? left-to-right?

Yep. It's supposed to be read as if it's written in English grammatical rules, while at the same time using numerals for arabic alphabet to represent arabic words in an English format. Kind of confusing I know.

thanks the Orthodox monks
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Мультиокулярная_О
>inventing a character to write ONE word

>Russian words are painfully long, they remind me of naked slimy worms. You know, those pink awful creatures that you can see on some hot summer night on path you walk. Worms get out of soil to copulate under the moonlight. Russian words are copulating on my table every day and night. I am looking at them with hate and I am screaming. I am gnashing my teeth. Why should put “icheskaya” to the end of “social” in “Social Republic?” Seven letters I am adding for what fuck? Fucking “icheskaya!” Hysterical, hystericheskii laugh goes out of me when I am imaging those fucking Urgo-Finns in their shadowy forests. They move in slow motion, they take their time. Why wasn’t I born in a clear lucid language dealing in “Achtung!” and “Shnell?” And when I think that Russians are only a handful of 142 million readers, it’s really depressing for a writer.

That is pretty fucking cool
Had no idea

This was written by a pseud homosexual

Everyone who makes something that imitates the creation of Allaah is included in this hadeeth, which says that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed the image makers…

E̢̳͈͍͕̣̯̗͢͝͡l̟͕̘̯͇̫̩̠͓̭̭̩͕͎̻͠ ̴̠̟͚̘̩͟͟͟A͙͓͖̖͉̥͈͖̜̹̞̦̱̪͎̦̯̼͜ț̨̗̹̹͇͚͖̕r̶̠͈̜̬͘o̴̸̷̵͎͎͉͉͔͓̖̩͇̤̻͎͙͢c̗͎̪͍̤̹̜̦̪̠̮͖̕͝i̫̖͕̺̖̰͘ͅd̸̰̖̣̮͍̹̙̻̕a̸̵̶̮̦̬͚̘̼̬͖̬͢͞d̷̜̱͍̺̦͔̖͢ͅ

>ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Мультиокулярная_О

Early written Cyrillic was a bit denser thanks to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titlo
I literally laughed at that copypasta, especially when the guys compared Russian vs German. German isn't that concise, they have "sch" and "ch" and tonns of compound words. It's kind of close to Russian in terms of morphological derivation. What I fail to grasp is their separable verbs thing.

fuck all*h

What the hell Valentin!

based

Actually, it should be isticheskaya

I had a chance to go out with a Ukrainian qt but I had no idea what ))))) meant and I missed my chance

this similarly happened to me as well

why do slavs have to be so dumb