So I came here from CNN and so far all I see is hate, prejudice, and "memes"...

So I came here from CNN and so far all I see is hate, prejudice, and "memes". Seems to be that the rumors are true and it makes me even more fearful of a Trump presidency.

I started off backing and supporting Bernie Sanders but once that boat sank I only had two options and being linked to this website really proves how racist and bigoted our country still is, if your voting for Trump please reconsider and leave this hateful website.

Vote for Hillary Clinton

Thank you for your time,

Josh Y.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

faggot

Okay? Nice argument

Josh Y are you posting here?

Faggot faggot

But I'm from the alt center. I don't believe in much.

Fuccboi

>you think this is a Drumpf board

We support Hillary. She's the only White Nationalist candidate who will provide an Aryan tomorrow. You think she believes the shit she says about niggers? You're a fucking idiot. She calls them "goddamn niggers" and "super predators" in private.

I'm just glad you millennial losers didn't shit everything up and nominate a literal kike.

Josh Young, is that fucking you?

We used to play CSGO together bro. I'm Jamie

>Wow really makes you think I love Hillary now

Using a small website to classify millions of people is the reason millennials like yourself should not be allowed to vote

mfw

I'm voting for Hillary too since she will carry on the Democrats long history of keeping the poor poor. Keep voting in the dems, they will keep the poor even poorer for many years to come.

>(((CNN)))

Didn't want you here anyway. Fuck off faggot

based God-Emperor

Did your father rape you? Im hear to listen

This is shitty bait

4/10

>Josh
fag name

2 POSTS FROM THIS ID

(((Joshua)))

look a fucking faggot

a lying faggot failing with memes

>no seriously if you vote Hillary what you want will happen I promise

Because he's a

neck yourself (((Josh)))
(3.75/10 not terrible)

No OP.

Whole family and state voting Trump.
It's so strange, all these polls show my state as blue but everyone I know is voting Trump and buying AR 15's.

See you in November Joshy.

Hitlary said today: " PARANOID FRENCH CALL THEMSELVES FAR RIGHT "
It was a shout out to paranoid french Rothschilds... they got exposed in the e-mail scandal - Hillary contacted Rothschilds by e-mail many times ...

The Rothschilds, they hate publicity Hitlary got them,
therefore she calls them PARANOID FRENCH

How can she have the balls to fuck with Rothschilds?
Doesn't she realize that if she's not a good MK ULTRA slave to them or gets in their way, they can have her dead the next morning?

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
From: Hillary Clinton To: Lynn Forester de Rothschild Date: 2010-04-19 04:42 Subject: MISS YOU PEPE

anyway- if you're not a troll:
you're here forever now, so get comfy

>he thinks there's a vote today

>it makes me even more fearful of a Trump presidency.

Good. Stay scared.

This site is full of far-right no lifes. Hillary is much more qualified for the presidency.

I also agree. Hillary is the only qualified candidate in this stage of the race. Why did Donald walk back on his immigration 'policy'?