/flag/ + /extraflags/

Cutest Waifus of the Modern Era Edition

Previous Edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/3oEOm9C.png
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Agreement
aic.gov.au/file/5621/download?token=MeehJZoI
melbourneinstitute.unimelb.edu.au/downloads/working_paper_series/wp2008n17.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1465-7287.2009.00165.x/abstract
abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/DetailsPage/4510.01996?OpenDocument
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childers_Palace_Backpackers_Hostel_fire,
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires#Central_Gippsland_fires,
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers_Hill_Nursing_Home_Fire#Nursing_home_fire.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairns_child_killings
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Melbourne_car_attack
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/3303.0~2015~Main Features~Intentional self-harm: key characteristics~8
cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db241.htm
statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/85-002-x1996011-eng.pdf
statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/151125/dq151125a-eng.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/1tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_1_crime_in_the_united_states_by_volume_and_rate_per_100000_inhabitants_1994-2013.xls
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-1
youtube.com/watch?v=EXwuhMEVqbw
youtube.com/watch?v=HJV0hjSU96U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ultra rare flags are in the air

Don't read this. You will be kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. Now you've started reading this don't stop this is so freaky. But if you read this and ignore it then you will have very bad luck. Put this in 15 threads in 144 mins. When you are done press space bar and your crushes name will appear in big letters on the screen this is so freaky it actually works

bumpf

You know Sevier is back when the /flag/ threads start having gay cartoon themes. SAD! We need to make /flag/ great again

>we need to make /flag/ great again!
Well, the door is to the left when you're ready to take that first step

does it count if i do it on other boards?

what did you mean by this!
(also yes)

>tfw the door really is to my left
v-val im too scared to look out my window. Did you travel all the way from bumfuck Tennessee to finally kill me?!

Unbelieveable

BBBBUUUUUMMMMPPPPP

Going learning

>browse Sup Forums
>see Lucy

This makes me happy.

>The Loud House
What happened to american?

Bumpf

Teach Lucy to say "hi" in your country's language!

bump

Very great posters

I watched you sleep, Sonoma :^)

Your maps are always aestettiku, Tampa

Bump

bumpf

I don't think this is going to work.

Thank All*h

You can do it! I believe in you!

>no flags

Loud house is shite but that character has waifu potential oof ooff ooofffie

Loud house is for big brain boys only, probably just too smart for you 2bqhwyfal

I hate the post-reddit memeing jesus christ.
NO, nickelodeon shows from nowadays are not good.
NO, fucking star wars is not good.
NO, the bloody cuphead game stinks, although the animation is very good.
Fidget spinners are NOT funny, Adam.

what the fugg

Take a chillpill senpai we're just taking the mick

)=

I mean, I personally don't think it's an amazing show or anything groundbreaking but I like watching it for my own reasons. It is cute and comfy hehe

I'm stuck mobileposting atm, do you have extraflags

yes :)

Get a LOUD of this guy!

NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
I'M THE ONE IN CHARGE HERE!

muh bumpz

trips

Fug

Bumperoni

this is a good thing, remember. Off by 1's are in style

I would like to sit in your home while your gramma makes authentic bumperoni pasta

get me a murcia flag pls

Badda Bing badda boom

should i go to an hour long class if im half an hour late?

you should drop out altogether desu

:(

Woah page 9

Louis V can you inagine
Hop on the bandwagon

T-Thank you valerie

Updated, not placing all those latvian flags right now edition

Madman

YO EASTERN EUROPE CHECK THESE TIME DIGITS

playing 3ds at the uni library

What game lad

prof layton, axran legacy

woah page 9

bumpan

>no Lubāna flag

wew lad

I've just discovered this. It's pretty damn nice. Too bad that not all of the departments' flags are available. Still pretty good.

you came to praise and are allowed to complain
whats missing?

Well, just a few of the city flags are available. But it's understandable since they're not easy to find.

>Getting the bait
:^)
Welcome lad
If you know where to find them post it here or follow pic related to make flags yourself and submit them to the github page

How many times have you been shot?

Never. But in my 15 years living in these suburbs there has been two murders. Both linked to gang conflict.

if u can provide the flags (or coat of arms) they can be added to the repository

How would you purchase a firearm legally (or illegally) if you tried to? I'm curious

from the usa, thats what ive heard

There's only one store chain that sells them legally. In the next days the congress will pass a law that reduces the duration time of firearm licenses from four to three years. You must be at least 21 years old and pass two tests: a psychological and a toxicogical. Obviously you must provide a crime record. Stuff like automatic rifles are illegal, obviously. I won't be 21 until a few years so I won't even bother about this yet. About obtaining them illegally, I'm pretty sure it's easy if you have the right contacts. I just don't have them.

That sounds eerily similar to a lot of the gun control stuff being pushed here stateside. Did you guys see a drop in homicides from any of the measures taken? I always hear a lot about Honduras' homicide rate and I've never actually spoken to someone from there before.

There's been a few regulations here and there but they simply won't work since most, if not all, of the murders are done by people with guns acquired through the black market. So it's stupid to think that it'll work. At least here.

Here in spain we have gun control.
And so far:
>I haven't ever been threatened with a gun.
>I know many gun owners.
>I know that I could acquire a gun for myself, and legally use it for self defence if I end up in the line of work I am studying right now and plan on working on.
>I haven't been school shooted.
>Spain hasn't ever been school shooted except for one kid with a literal crossbow that one time, and no one tried to push bans on crossbows.
>We are discussing expanding government issued firearms for the aforementioned line of work.
>Gun crimes are associated with organized crime specifically, almost no petty criminals own firearms or use them whatsoever.
Wow it's almost like arming every citizen and their children, the poor uneducated sods, isn't a very good idea and there is literally no problem with having your population be unarmed, as they don't even want firearms themselves unless they bloody need one, in which case they are welcome to submit for a permit, yikes!

sounds similar to Australia

This. Gun control is worth a try in the US.

It's not even worth a try, it's should be the civilized default system for owning firearms.
It doesn't mean you CAN'T own firearms, it just means that mentally fucked up people don't get to own them through the legal process, and in countries with minimal gun culture where people DON'T WANT firearms (generally speaking), a petty criminal is generally not going to get his hands on a gun.
Maybe he will rob a store with a fucking flip knife, but he won't kill anyone and will get caught in 2 days tops if not arrested inmediately. Cops aren't like in the UK, they ARE allowed to have real firearms, and to shoot at threats, but they aren't nearly as trigger happy as in the US.

A bit confrontational, but you're right. Banning guns is pants-on-head retarded, but it's not like letting your average Joe freely purchase whatever's available is much better.

Man, I can just walk up to the local police comissary, fill up some papers, pass an exam and get a license. I have to pay like 80 euros or so and I am legally required to own a firearms safe. That's it, I can legally own my firearm now.
Self defence is NOT a reason to obtain a firearm in spain unless you are working in something that you would legally be allowed to use a gun in self defence. What I meant in my post was forestry guards, which go on confrontations with hunters, and one of the flaws of the unarmed culture is that even though they have the ability to own a firearm as part of the pseudo-police and use it in self-defence, they didn't get firearms, and 2 men got shot by a poacher when checking his firearms license.
If americans also argue for "haha but shooting is fun lads" competition shooting is avaiable for absolutely everyone that wants in, and competition shooting means any civillian firearm, you just have to go shoot it at a firing range.
It's JUST.

Also planning to get an uberti single action cattleman. (Modern Single Action Army by an italian company).
Must be sweet to stroll with that, just saw last week a private security contractor with a revolver himself, couldn't stop staring at the wooden grips, didn't see much else but oofie.

hello Honduras user! Do you know any memes or YouTube clips that capture what it means to be Honduran? Or El Salvador, or Nicaragua,or really any country clips

>i.imgur.com/3oEOm9C.png

Jesus Christ does anyone have an updated version of this? There's a ton of stuff wrong with it.

tampa probably does

yall niggas ever eat a fruitcake from christmas thats 3 months old?
i just did
i don't regret anything

i just fix the errors as i fill it, what else can i do :'(

Well as far as I know Spain eradicated their non-white population some-hundred years ago, so I doubt you guys have the problems with gang violence and cartel violence that the USA faces. In fact 88% of the Spanish population is native, while only 12% is immigrant. I am going to assume that your native population is white, or partly hispanic since I think those cultures are one in the same. Here in the USA we have numerous gangs armed with military-grade weaponry that is illegally smuggled into the country; in fact gang violence makes up the vast majority of gun violence here in the states.

Gun ownership is also a constitutional right here. It should not be infringed upon, because if it is then there is a precedent that the rest of the Bill of Rights can be modified. This means future restrictions on freedom of speech, religion, and assembly, constitutionally-guaranteed privacy (already infringed upon), and the right to trial.

No it's not. You're from Honduras; you have one of the strictest gun control laws in the world, yet lead the world in homicides per capita. If anything Honduras, just like Mexico and Afghanistan, are proof that gun control doesn't solve shit. Violence is entirely dependent on race, which is why the US is so violent (extreme racial heterogeneity) and Scandinavia has become so violent after the influx of third-world migrants permeated the country's white homogeneity.

American's can't just purchase whatever is available. Actual military-grade firearms are already regulated under the National Firearms Act of 1934. Furthermore, it has become painfully evident from the mishandling of the Parkland shooting by law enforcement, that the real problem is security, not the second amendment.

>huge fucking wall of text post
>slowly move eyes towards name field
>of course it's sonoma

When you get that license, you are automatically blacklisted by your government. Should the government want to enact complete gun control, they can essentially come to your house and prosecute you if you don't play ball. Of course I don't think gun ownership is a constitutional right in Spain so it is much more tentative, but here it is written into our Constitution, no matter how much the left wants to distort the text like they do to ensure fag marriage is "guaranteed" by the 14th amendment.

Apparently you can't own automatic weapons in Spain. You see, lets say Spain had a serious crime problem on par with Honduras or lets say an American city like Detroit or Oakland. Your average criminal is going to have automatic weapons at the least, if not a full blown assault rifle. Terrorists in France were able to smuggle in "decommissioned" Yugoslav AKs to shoot up the Bataclan Theatre. I can't see how hard it is to smuggle an AK-47 across the Mediterranean, especially given the close proximity to Africa and Libya in particular.

Shut up Kraut, Germany is just gonna be another Libya by 2050 at worst, and USA at best.

While Australia is often touted as the Cinderella story of modern gun control, much like Cinderella's fable it is a fairy tale.

After the Port Arthur massacre in 1996 Australia implemented a very strict set of gun control regulations under the National Firearms Agreement, or NFA. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Agreement

While this law and the corresponding gun buy back are often attributed to the reduction in homicides seen in Australia, that reduction was actually part of a much larger trend.

aic.gov.au/file/5621/download?token=MeehJZoI

“The percentage of homicides committed with a firearm continued a declining trend which began in 1969. In 2003, fewer than 16% of homicides involved firearms. The figure was similar in 2002 and 2001, down from a high of 44% in 1968.”

Even the Melbourne University's report "The Australian Firearms Buyback and Its Effect on Gun Deaths" melbourneinstitute.unimelb.edu.au/downloads/working_paper_series/wp2008n17.pdf Found, "Homicide patterns (firearm and non-firearm) were not influenced by the NFA. They therefore concluded that the gun buy back and restrictive legislative changes had no influence on firearm homicide in Australia."

This paper has also been published in a peer reviewed journal.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1465-7287.2009.00165.x/abstract

We also see that immediately after this law went into effect there was an increase in violent crimes. aic.gov.au/file/5621/download?token=MeehJZoI

When we compare the progress made in Australia after the NFA to America we see America experienced a greater reduction in the total homicide rate.

Australian Bureau of Statistics data for 1996 abs.gov.au/AUSSTATS/[email protected]/DetailsPage/4510.01996?OpenDocument shows a homicide rate of 1.58, per 100k.

That is a reduction of 36.7%.

The FBI data for 1996 shows a homicide rate of 7.4, per 100k.

The FBI data for 2014 shows a homicide rate of 4.5, per 100k.

That is a reduction of 39.1%.

It is often said that Australia hasn't had a mass shooting since the passing of the NFA. This statements legitimacy is subject to the metrics by which we judge a mass shooting. If we use the most broad and dubious definition of any incident with 3 or more injured than it is false. However if we apply the more strict definition of mass murder from the FBI, 4 or more killed not including the perpetrator, than yes there have been no mass shootings.

That said mass murder still occurs in Australia through other means en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Australia. Arson is particularly popular being used in the Childers Palace Hostel attack en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childers_Palace_Backpackers_Hostel_fire, the Churchill fire en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires#Central_Gippsland_fires, and the Quakers Hill Nursing Home Fire en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers_Hill_Nursing_Home_Fire#Nursing_home_fire. Additionally there was the particularly tragic Cairns Knife Attack en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairns_child_killings in which 8 children aged 18 months to 15 years were stabbed to death. Australia has also seen vehicular attacks, like those seen in Europe, in the recent 2017 Melbourne Car Attack. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Melbourne_car_attack

In America the majority, over 60%, of our gun related fatalities come from suicides. It has often been said that stricter gun regulations would decrease those. However when we compare America and Australia we see their regulations had little to no lasting impact on their suicide rates.

Currently the American and Australian suicide rates are almost identical.

yeah, gun control tends to work if the neighbors also have gun control

According to the latest ABS statistics Australia has a suicide rate of 12.6 per 100k. abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/3303.0~2015~Main Features~Intentional self-harm: key characteristics~8

According the the latest CDC data the American age adjusted suicide rate is 13 per 100k. cdc.gov/nchs/products/databriefs/db241.htm

In addition to this Australia has seen an increase in their suicide rate as well.

"In 2015, the standardized death rate was 12.6 deaths per 100,000 people (see graph below). This compares with a rate of 10.2 suicide deaths per 100,000 persons in 2006." abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Lookup/by Subject/3303.0~2015~Main Features~Intentional self-harm: key characteristics~8

While Australia has experienced a decline in the homicide rate this fails to correlate with their extreme gun control measures. This same reduction in murder was seen in America as well as many developed western nations as crime spiked in the 90s and then began it's decline into the millennium.

While gun control advocates like to attribute Australia's already lower homicide rate, that existed prior to their gun control measures, to those measures. We see that America saw greater progress without resorting to such extremes.

Canada was brought up which reminded me there was a similar situation there as compared to America.

In 1994 the Canadian homicide rate was 2.05. statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/85-002-x1996011-eng.pdf

In 2014 the Canadian homicide rate was 1.45. statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/151125/dq151125a-eng.htm

So the Canadian homicide rate declined by 30% in the twenty years between 1994 and 2014.

In 1994 the American homicide rate was 9.0 ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/1tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_1_crime_in_the_united_states_by_volume_and_rate_per_100000_inhabitants_1994-2013.xls

>Shut up Kraut, Germany is just gonna be another Libya by 2050

I don't care. I'll be long dead by then.

In 1994 the American homicide rate was 9.0 ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/1tabledatadecoverviewpdf/table_1_crime_in_the_united_states_by_volume_and_rate_per_100000_inhabitants_1994-2013.xls

In 2014 the American homicide rate was 4.5 ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/table-1

So the American homicide rate decreased by 50% in the twenty years between 1994 and 2014.

So while America had, and still has, a higher homicide rate it also experienced a significantly greater decline in homicides for the same time period when compared to Canada.

You do know that gun control doesn't mean that you can't get your hands on a gun legally, right?

please let me know if you have any memes user... it would be greatly appreciated! for example:

>Madagascar - King Julius quotes from the film, "Madagascar"
>Brazil - laugh from the youtube video 0:03 youtube.com/watch?v=EXwuhMEVqbw
>Kazakhstan - Anthem from the film, "Borat"
>India - Microsoft scammer from a random youtube video
>Poland - "Kurwa" quote from random youtube video
>Uganda - "UGANDA" quote from the film, "Who Killed Captain Alex?"

lonely fridays...

Skip to 1:30 youtube.com/watch?v=HJV0hjSU96U

thanks, Ill make a sound from that now! know anything for countries around you? central and south america is a pain to find stuff for, since I am a foreigner

take em

Aren't you like 30 lmao?

I know, but it also could mean that the only guns available are totally impractical for self-defense, especially against criminals packing heavy weaponry.

I'm 28. Considering my stupidity and lifestyle I doubt I'll make it past 60. I've also got some risky /flag/ expeditions planned.